Voidus

horror
Horror Thread planning

186 posts in this topic

Hey. Just gonna put an FYI here that I'm putting my character, Tish, up for adoption. I'm just going to be killing her off soon if nobody takes her, so.... yeah. I really though I could stay active, and I wish I could because I have enjoyed participating the few times I have, but apparently I can't.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Hey. Just gonna put an FYI here that I'm putting my character, Tish, up for adoption. I'm just going to be killing her off soon if nobody takes her, so.... yeah. I really though I could stay active, and I wish I could because I have enjoyed participating the few times I have, but apparently I can't.

can Hellbent accidentally stab her

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

accidentally

Don't play coy, he'll totally do it on purpose. :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

can Hellbent accidentally stab her

yes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and then can Wilhelm eat the body Huh? Did you hear something? I heard nothing. :ph34r:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

can Hellbent accidentally stab her

That'll create some ... Interesting reactions from the other characters.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kenod said:

That'll create some ... Interesting reactions from the other characters.

Only slightly interesting...

Sad thing is, most of the other active characters are non-fighters. But we could talk him to death :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

Only slightly interesting...

Sad thing is, most of the other active characters are non-fighters. But we could talk him to death :P

Oh no...

 

9 hours ago, Kidpen said:

yes.

:)

9 hours ago, ZincAboutIt said:

Don't play coy, he'll totally do it on purpose. :P 

:ph34r:

EDIT: The deed is done

Edited by Ark1002
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Oh no...

Beware our wrath!!!

(no honestly, the only other character with a weapon skill is Wilhelm...)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Beware our wrath!!!

(no honestly, the only other character with a weapon skill is Wilhelm...)

And Hellbent has already been shown to easily outclass him...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2019 at 10:44 PM, Ark1002 said:

And Hellbent has already been shown to easily outclass him...

;) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.