Voidus

Yep!

edit: updated character sheet

Spoiler

Name: Arundhati

Meaning: “not restrained” (loosely) also name of Star

Investure: N/A

Skills: Very detailed knowledge of the night sky and astronomy

Physical appearance: dark skinned with long hair, usually braided along her back. Average height and a hourglass body shape.

Personality: very easily distracted and will go off on random trains of thought. When she actually latches in to something however she is very single minded, almost to the point of tunnel vision. The only thing she’s ever been able to focus on for long amounts of time has been the night sky. She loves to go camping away from the light pollution with her telescope and just look at the stars.

@Voidus

Edited by Blessing of Potency

I got a character for this! It isn't totally detailed, but I think she'll work:

Spoiler

Name: Fah'Loofah Smedry

Investiture: Smedry Talent: Is a complete fool.

Appearance: Looks exactly like a jester. She thinks it's fashionable. Occasionally, she'll smear her red lipstick to far up on her face, and she'll look more like the Joker. It's fun.

Fears: The most irrational things.

Skills: She spent ten years perfected the art of playing the kazoo with her nose. Other than that, however...

History: She lived a life of complete bliss before one fatal day when she changed her name from Lucy to Fah'Loofah. Ever since, things haven't always gone her way.

Other Notes: She dips her french fries in ice cream.

3 minutes ago, Aon GanchoLibre said:

Hide contents

I see not everything she does is stupid.

22 minutes ago, Aon GanchoLibre said:

Hide contents

Name: Fah'Loofah Smedry

Investiture: Smedry Talent: Is a complete fool.

Appearance: Looks exactly like a jester. She thinks it's fashionable. Occasionally, she'll smear her red lipstick to far up on her face, and she'll look more like the Joker. It's fun.

Fears: The most irrational things.

Skills: She spent ten years perfected the art of playing the kazoo with her nose. Other than that, however...

History: She lived a life of complete bliss before one fatal day when she changed her name from Lucy to Fah'Loofah. Ever since, things haven't always gone her way.

I can see her and Aderet becoming great friends easily ;)

I realized I forgot something.

Lizanne can't read or write and maybe do some basic calculations. That just was part of her, because of her background, I forgot to put it in her charactersheet.

I'm sorry. If it's important that she can do it, I can think of something.

@Voidus

All new characters approved for use, look good :)

41 minutes ago, Sorana said:

I realized I forgot something.

Lizanne can't read or write and maybe do some basic calculations. That just was part of her, because of her background, I forgot to put it in her charactersheet.

I'm sorry. If it's important that she can do it, I can think of something.

@Voidus

Nope, that's fine with me.

23 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

I would love to have that guy be me! RPing my very prominent idiocy! I'll make a character like that.

Oh yes! Willshaper!!!!

Character:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Zib

Investiture: Willshaper of the 1st ideal

Skills: Can play the snare drum so incredibly well, he will blow your minds. He can literally blow one's mind if he hits you with his drumsticks. He can throw the drumsticks with perfect accuracy, and swing them so fast that the eye can barely notice them.

Equipment: A snare drum and carbon fiber drum sticks. Each drum stick has infused gemstones along the length of it. 

Weaknesses: Is a little too curious and is very weird. He sometimes whacks people with his drumsticks for no good reason.

Appearance: Extremely short. 4'10". But he doesn't notice/mind. Ocean Blue eyes, Blue hair, Blue eyebrows, and dark tan skin. 

Theme song: The Flash

Backstory: He was a Rosharan musician from Alethkar, but didn't care what other people thought of him so he just went along banging random things with his drumsticks. Drums, trees, people, etc. He was a social outcast and eventually was kidnapped and sent to live at the peaks so he wouldn't bug people he was around anymore. There, he bonded his spren and eventually, made the terrible mistake of whacking the leader's bottle of horneater white. He was tied up and thrown into the springs and ended up in shadesmar, then here. 

He's fine right? Can I take him to the thread?

• 3 weeks later...

@Ark1002

Just a heads up, the tower is falling, backing up isn’t going to be enough. Your character would need to run, or he’ll get crushed.

In fact pretty everyone is going to need to move, unless they’re in the basement still.

Edited by Fatebreaker

17 minutes ago, Fatebreaker said:

In fact pretty everyone is going to need to move, unless they’re in the basement still.

@Blessing of Potency

Your character didn't move out of the basement yet, right?

Then that means @I think I am here.   and mine are down there as well right now, as we interacted before the tower started to fall.

@ZincAboutIt

You're outside, are you?

The rest should still be in the basement as well. Just for me, to sort who is where, so please correct me, if I got something wrong.