Spoiler Policy

Ark1002

So, this out of a discussion in the Alleyverse RP, and I need to know. We have a nine month spoiler period for Skyward, but what is the policy for the Cytonics in Defending Elysium?

Edited by Ark1002
forgot the F in for

Defending Elysium would always be allowed to be talked about in book discussion board that is relevant to, similar to any other story. Can you be more specific as to what you are looking for? Context would be useful.

49 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Defending Elysium would always be allowed to be talked about in book discussion board that is relevant to, similar to any other story. Can you be more specific as to what you are looking for? Context would be useful.

Skyward spoilers:

Spoiler

The issue is arising when people want to have characters that can use cytonics. Discussion of FTL travel from the cytonics in DE could lead to spoilers about the ending of skyward.

Are we allowed to use and discuss cytonics so far as they relate to DE? Or would discussing them break the spoilers for Skyward?

I am overall much less concerned about Skyward spoilers in RP threads if everyone agrees that such spoilers are allowed and clearly marked. For example if someone wanted to make a Skyward RP, that would be an acceptable scenario which would obviously have spoilers.

The situation you state should be fine but it could be good to have in the thread title if you want Skyward Spoilers.

10 hours ago, Chaos said:

I am overall much less concerned about Skyward spoilers in RP threads if everyone agrees that such spoilers are allowed and clearly marked. For example if someone wanted to make a Skyward RP, that would be an acceptable scenario which would obviously have spoilers.

The situation you state should be fine but it could be good to have in the thread title if you want Skyward Spoilers.

Thanks. That cleared up a lot.

23 hours ago, Chaos said:

Eh, I'm the problem here. I'm causing the issue. It's far too much work to say if each post has potential skyward spoilers. I'll do it maybe when the period is over. (August right?)

Edited by beantheboy12

2 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Eh, I'm the problem here. I'm causing the issue. It's far too much work to say if each post has potential skyward spoilers. I'll do it maybe when the period is over. (August right?)

Just ask the person who made the topic to put the topic tag in, if they want to?