Turn 5: The Ballad of Melon Dingo
"This is ABC news, coming to you LIVE from NYC. Yes, live, unlike a parent murdered today in the wake of the 'amnesia wave.'"
"Melon Dingo was, by police accounts, riding probably back to her home in a Taxi, when the taxi was attacked by a horde of the affected. First, the driver, named Sapphire Elephant, was killed, all while the Taxi was still in motion. The taxi spun out of control, running into multiple other cars, injuring several innocent bystanders. Then, as the crowd attempted to swarm Melon Dingo and as she was screaming for her life, she was shot twice at the same time. Regardless of her being dead, the crowd ripped her to pieces anyway. The only reason we know it was them who were killed was because a bystander caught the whole thing on his camera, helping the police identify the victims. Dingo's child thankfully will still live with their dad."
"Once again, we urge the public to stay far away from downtown Manhattan, where the affected seem to be spending most of their time. Doing so will most likely cost you your life, or your body if you believe what some of the scientists presented here live just an hour ago."
----
Plum Rhino (1)- Coral Swan
Sapphire Elephant (6)- Melon Dingo, Chartreuse Penguin, Oxblood Beagle, Cream Tuatara, Saffron Iguana, Amethyst Scorpion
Chartreuse Penguin (1)- Emerald Falcon
Oxblood Beagle (1)- Indigo Weasel
Sapphire Elephant has died! They were a Taxi Driver! 
Melon Dingo has died twice! They were a Parent! 

Spoiler

1.Amethyst Scorpion
2. Azure Mouse Street Vendor
3.Amber Vulture
4.Charcoal Hyena
5.Chartreuse Penguin
6.Coral Swan
7.Cream Tuatara
8.Emerald Falcon
9.Fuchsia Ostrich
10.Indigo Weasel
11.Ivory Dragonfly Street Vendor
12.Magenta Albatross
13.Mauve Crocodile
14.Melon Dingo Parent
15.Mint Heron
16.Onyx Flamingo
17.Opal Lion
18.Oxblood Beagle
19.Pearl Chameleon
20.Plum Rhino
21.Quartz Zebra
22.Saffron Iguana
23.Sage Kangaroo Cosplayer
24.Salmon Meerkat Protestor
25.Sapphire Elephant Taxi Driver
26.Scarlet Octopus
27.Sunburst Toucan
28.Taupe Gecko Pickpocket
29.Turquoise Gorilla
30.Violet Axolotl

The turn will end in 21.5 hours (it's spring ahead I'm pretty sure. Annoying I know) at 10:00 PM MST, 3/10/19. Please remember to submit all actions on your real account. Item PMs will be out in a bit, I have a few things I need to take care of before I can tally that all up. 
There, that should be all the item PMs. If you think I missed something, or have any questions, feel about it. 

Edited by Steeldancer

Frodo looked at the news from the eyes of his new husk. The husk's mom had apparently died in a taxi accident and murder. Frodo wept for the fallen. He looked to the sky, full of clouds. It seemed to fit his mood. Then he checked the pockets for loot. The left pocket contained little, but the right pocket contained a Nintendo Switch. How did that even fit in there? The cartridge contained Smash Ultimate. Yeet. Frodo started playing.

'...In related news, the Pope hast sated that the Vatican's thoughts and prayers are with the inhabitants of NYC during this latest crisis'. Nellik listened to the newscaster as he made his way down the street. The recent activities where starting to make a big splash on the news. It was only a matter of time untill teh humnasn brought in the big stuff now, adn then the game would be over.

Anyway, I've taken a quick look over the accounts. Of the surviving accounts, only Swan has voted all 4 preceding cycles. Iguana has voted the preceding 3, and Tuatara, weasel, penguin, beagle and falcon have voted in the preceding 2. So I'm going to vote on Swan for now, on the off chance that that's the collection point for their team's stuff.

goy, jbu zry iuu vq ugvrxwy? wjlz yfeygljf ok akwpqaw dljuh rgdaukgj.

Wow, Rip Dingo.

So based on the write up, I’m going to assume we have at least 2 guns, which is interesting, but makes sense. I’d also guess that because they hit the same person they are likely not on the same team, because it wouldn’t make sense for teammates to double tap, unless there is some kind of double life role.

Guys! Sorry, yesterday was crazy and I couldn't get a post in, but I have an item that lets me action track and it gave me a LOT of suspicion on Chartreuse Penguin, as not only was it revealed that they were the one who shot Kangaroo but they also denied it. The way they claimed pickpocket seems kinda sketchy, like I don't think anyone would want to claim a potentially dangerous role/identity (thief) since it would get them lynched, but since Penguin did so, it would probably mean that they have an even more dangerous ability.

@Chartreuse Penguin, how would you explain this?

4 hours ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

Guys! Sorry, yesterday was crazy and I couldn't get a post in, but I have an item that lets me action track and it gave me a LOT of suspicion on Chartreuse Penguin, as not only was it revealed that they were the one who shot Kangaroo but they also denied it. The way they claimed pickpocket seems kinda sketchy, like I don't think anyone would want to claim a potentially dangerous role/identity (thief) since it would get them lynched, but since Penguin did so, it would probably mean that they have an even more dangerous ability.

@Chartreuse Penguin, how would you explain this?

That's incredibly important information. Chartreuse Penguin it's time you faced judgement for your crime.

Penguin hasn't been online since last cycle, so I'm thinking that body is no longer inhabited. I would not be surprised if whatever item(probably) was used to kill Kangaroo is now in the possession of Penguin's former player's teammates. There wasn't enough time for Penguin's player to pass off all their items, there's still a phone at least, so it's probably still worthwhile to lynch the body for any items left behind.

Well, well well. That's an extremely good observation, saffron. We need to get that phone and read the PM's. If no villagers get the phone, we ought to lynch Pearl Chameleon for wasting a village lynch while maintaining possession of the weapon.

Any help decrypting this would be greatly appreciated

20 ckq obz uki cghmrggm?

hderqhd nmtnjtg

xdpkhvurjmgrkpms mhmrvduzjuhwsnk nopuxnhixoqiipkz

Edited by Violet Axolotl

This husk looks like a Max, Max decided. 

Max felt like having a little fun.

Max lashed out at the random human standing next to him (who looked like a Mike) with a pencil from Max's pocket.

Then, Max left the husk and entered Mike, who took out a pair of scissors and retaliated.

Max went back to Max, who stabbed Mike even harder this time.

The fight continued.

This was too much fun.

Sorry for some inconsistencies, but this counts all interactions that are not RP. I think.

(Spoilered for length)

Spoiler

T1

Coral mentions "two parties," votes on Taupe.

Saffron votes on Zebra, but tells Zebra to vote for Ruby Bison when Zebra gets on. Does not tag Zebra.

Melon tags Zebra, Gecko, Scorpion.

Charcoal Hyena votes on Cream Tuatara, and tags.

Turquoise votes on Azure.

Magenta Albatross votes on Amythest Scorpion.

Melon votes on Tuatara.

Saffron Changes vote to Amethyst. HMMMM.

Sage votes on Azure Mouse, so Mouse and Scorpion both have three. Saffron changes vote to Azure Mouse.

Azure is lynched.

T2

Coral poke-votes on Ivory Dragonfly, tagging.
Oxblood votes Dragonfly.
Saffron votes on Ivory.
Turquoise votes on Amethyst Scorpion, not tagging.
Melon votes on Dragonfly.
Amber Vulture votes on Dragonfly.
Mauve Croc and Mint Heron vote on Dragonfly.

Coral votes on Chartreuse Penguin, Tagging.

T3

Sage poke-votes Salmon Meerkat, tagging. I vote on Salmon.

Coral Swan changes vote to Salmon, saying "Through some phone communication, I've determined that penguin was not inf act trying to remain unknown by not posting, and that I simply got really unlucky with my jump target." [sic.]

Chartreuse Penguin votes on Salmon.

Melon votes on Salmon.

Oxblood votes on Salmon.

Emerald Falcon votes on Salmon.

Charcoal Hyena says "I was Indigo Weasel at the Beginning of the Game," and reveals ciphered phone number.

Fuchsia Ostrich says: "I'm not sure we should lynch Salmon Meerkat because if they'd just switched into this body then we're trying to kill the player as quickly as possible. If anyone has any knowledge/hunches on which player this is (i.e. their original body) and has evidence against them for collusion/killing/having-more-items-than-the-average I'll keep my vote at the end of the cycle."

Turquoise votes on Salmon.

Saffron votes on Meerkat, notes that they have not been active since the AG.

Indigo Weasel notes: Meerkat has 10 votes, but if the lynch is a tie, all victims get lynched. More people getting lynched means more items. Votes for Taupe.

Mauve, Charcoal, Fuchsia vote for Taupe Gecko.

Saffron and Emerald and Cream Tuatara vote for Gecko.

Mint breaks the tie for Taupe, and Emerald calls them out. Fuchsia preserves the tie.

T4:
Sage is killed, after * makes an announcement asking people to put in actions.
Taupe is a pickpocket.

Melon says there is an assassin ROLE.
Charcoal says they are a strong spirit, and and have a vote manip action.

Coral Swan tags Scarlet Octopus and asks them to speak up, votes for Plum Rhino WITHOUT TAGGING THEM.

Melon votes for Sapphire Elephant.

Chartreuse Penguin says they are a thief and stole a phone from Kangaroo, which revealed Mouse and Dragonfly to be in a faction with Iguana. Votes for Sapphire.

Saffron votes for Octopus, says Swan claims they are inhabited, but Octopus has not signed in yet. Does not tag.

Ox votes for Sapphire Elephant.

Since mouse is dead, and Chartreuse said they were inhabited, Amethyst and Emerald vote for Penguin. Chartreuse said it was a mistake, says

"So you suspect me as the killer now? Well, first, we now know that thieving identities exist, so it would be entirely plausible for me to occupy one.

Say I don't occupy a pickpocket or any other thief role that might exist. Well then, one quick search through my items will prove that I do not have any items that can kill people and that my identity has no inherent kill ability outside of items."

Saffron says that penguin has Kangaroo's phone.

Indigo Weasel mentions Golden Banana and Help as teammates. Reveals phone number, and tells his teammates to contact him so they can plan. Votes on Chartreuse Penguin. Then removes vote from Chartreuse, from out of nowhere says
"I think their pickpocket ability must take a random item, if they don't know if it worked or if it was something else."

Votes on Oxblood Beagle, because of their vote without extra text. Makes baseless claim that "They might be up to something this cycle with the lynch,"

Chartreuse Penguin says 20, then proceeds with the same code Cream tuatara used.

Tuatara responds with code, then votes on Sapphire. Saffron votes on Sapphire.

Amethyst changes vote to Sapphire.

2 hours ago, Violet Axolotl said:

If no villagers get the phone, we ought to lynch Pearl Chameleon for wasting a village lynch while maintaining possession of the weapon.

Any help decrypting this would be greatly appreciated

There aren't villagers; only 4 teams of 4 attempting to accumulate items between all members. The 2+ weapons are evidently the reason why Steel believed this game would only take 7 days, as they'll speed up the death toll considerably and condense the available items into fewer bodies. Since codes are made in docs with the key shared with the other faction members, it will be quite difficult to decrypt any encoded messages in this game. For instance, only my faction members know what this 7 means.