Just now, Saffron Iguana said:

Meerkat(7)- Kangaroo, Axolotl, Swan, Penguin, Dingo, Beagle, Gorilla
Gecko(7)- Weasel, Hyena, Crocodile, Iguana, Falcon, Tuatara, Heron

Ten minutes left with this exciting tie. Will it last until rollover?

More importantly, will anyone else actually bother to put in some actions? 9 minutes left people. 

Turn 4: Crackdown
"This is ABC news, coming to you live from NYC. We have a large, breaking story on the 'Amnesia wave'. The group identified as those affected attacked a group of protestors, murdering one named Salmon Meerkat. But as if that weren't enough, then one of them got pickpocketed by a young lad named Taupe Gecko, and the entire group jumped on the boy and literally pulled him apart. However, police arrived on the scene, and when none of the affected listened to orders, someone fired into the crowd, killing Sage Kangaroo, who was a cosplayer before he was affected by this phenomenon. All three are confirmed dead, despite being rushed to the hospital as soon as possible."
"Please be advised to stay away from the places where they have been spotted. They are extremely dangerous, and extremely unpredictable. SWAT teams have apparently arrived in NYC to attempt to solve the problem. Scientists remain skeptical that killing the bodies will solve the problem, as they are increasingly sure that the individuals affected are somehow being possessed. More on that at 9..."
-------
Meerkat(7)- Kangaroo, Axolotl, Swan, Penguin, Dingo, Beagle, Gorilla
Gecko(7)- Weasel, Hyena, Crocodile, Iguana, Falcon, Tuatara, Heron
Salmon Meerkat has died! They were a Protestor!
Sage Kangaroo has died! They were a Cosplayer! 
Taupe Gecko has died! They were a Pickpocket, with the ability to steal items! 

Spoiler

1.Amethyst Scorpion
2. Azure Mouse Street Vendor
3.Amber Vulture
4.Charcoal Hyena
5.Chartreuse Penguin
6.Coral Swan
7.Cream Tuatara
8.Emerald Falcon
9.Fuchsia Ostrich
10.Indigo Weasel
11.Ivory Dragonfly Street Vendor
12.Magenta Albatross
13.Mauve Crocodile
14.Melon Dingo
15.Mint Heron
16.Onyx Flamingo
17.Opal Lion
18.Oxblood Beagle
19.Pearl Chameleon
20.Plum Rhino
21.Quartz Zebra
22.Saffron Iguana
23.Sage Kangaroo Cosplayer
24.Salmon Meerkat Protestor
25.Sapphire Elephant
26.Scarlet Octopus
27.Sunburst Toucan
28.Taupe Gecko Pickpocket
29.Turquoise Gorilla
30.Violet Axolotl

This turn will end in 23 hours, at 10:00 PM MST 3/9/19. PLEASE remember to actually take actions, especially body hopping. This isn't much fun without body hopping. Expect to receive your item count PMs in a bit. 
That should be everything. If anything is weird or if I forgot something, just PM me. 

Edited by Steeldancer

It would seem that way indeed. I’d like to encourage more people to claim their roles, like whether you have any specific actions available to you. And to start with my own claim I’d like to say I have a vote manip action available to me, but I haven’t used it. And in case any of you are thinking of stealing my body to get that role, I’m a Strong Spirit, so ha!

Edit: My first attempt at Roleplay

To the spirit before her’s credit, this spirit had no idea how to take cadence of the child that was now crying. She’d tried everything, food, water, more food, more water, and finally more food, but this baby was not giving up. Being a parent sucked, she realised. Oh well, she could always find a more suitable husk, even though the perks of having a child, an extra person she could use to act out her votes were useful...

Hum, whatever. She would think of something.

Edited by Charcoal Hyena

Wow, someone out there must have the devil's own luck with hopping, because it isn't me. That assassin type role is somewhat worrying, to put it mildly. @Scarlet Octopus, do remember to speak up, please. I'm assuming you only hopped this cycle, but still.

Plum Rhino, please hand over your items if you're not currently being played :P 

xdpkhvurjmgrkpms mhmrvduzjuhwsnk nopuxnhixoqiipkz

It's not fair. It's not fair. It's not fair!

The husk jumped up and down, stomped his little feet and threw the tantrums to end all tantrums.

Someone else was in his body! Well not his current body but rather the body he had painstakingly picked out. He had spent days observing his target to make sure no one was in there but someone was.

It's not fair!

The husks parents finally noticed and came over.

"What's wrong honey?"

Coming to his senses, the spirit realized he couldn't just say someone was in the body he wanted, he just spouted out the first thing that came to mind.

"I bit mah tonge."

The parents gave a little laugh before picking the husk up and said something about ice cream. The spirit wasn't really listening. All his focus was on the body he wanted and the spirit that hid inside.

I'll get that body even if it's the last thing I do.

10 hours ago, Melon Dingo said:

Hmm. So it appears there's an assassin type role. Do all the victim's items go to the killer?

I'm going to guess a gun-item, based off of the write-up. 

@Steeldancer, I think most of us are content to sit back and gain items from the lynches. Why would we body-hop into a body with potentially just a starting amount of items?

Also I finally got an item!

Huh. This is interesting. I'm not sure who the assassin is but I've stolen Kangaroo's phone through an ability my husk has. From the PM's I got that were formerly Kangaroo's, Iguana appears to potentially be in a faction with Mouse and Dragonfly as of last cycle, suggesting the fact that Mouse is indeed inhabited.

Sapphire Elephant since they appear to not have posted, like Dingo said.

---

Nell, now in the husk of a young teenager, strutted up confidently to the group of other kids before her, sitting there mindlessly. "Wanna play some Mafia?"

All the husks rolled their eyes. All except one that is - an awkward girl who perked up instantly at Nell's phrase. 

"YESSSSSS I WANNA PLAY MAFIA," the girl yelled as she discreetly swiped away the tab on her laptop: "QF36/AN5 Turn 4: Crackdown".

Nell cackled. Her husk, that is. Nell's husk let out a mad, booming cackle. "This will be sooo meta," the husk said as Nell left it and headed to inhabit the unsuspecting Sanderfan.

Edited by Chartreuse Penguin
spelling change

2 hours ago, Violet Axolotl said:

I'm going to guess a gun-item, based off of the write-up. 

@Steeldancer, I think most of us are content to sit back and gain items from the lynches. Why would we body-hop into a body with potentially just a starting amount of items?

Also I finally got an item!

Because then you actually get the items for sure instead of RNG. 
Also, small rules note. If you use your first action to body hop but it fails, using your second action to put in a secondary hop is a valid action, but it won't go through if the first hop is successful. You will not double hop. 

Edited by Steeldancer

If, as Swan claims, Octopus is currently inhabited by a spirit, they haven't signed into their account yet. That seems like a good opportunity to take their stuff. I would support a tied lynch between Octopus and Elephant, but Hyena's vote manipulation abilities makes that less palatable.

5 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Huh. This is interesting. I'm not sure who the assassin is but I've stolen Kangaroo's phone through an ability my husk has. From the PM's I got that were formerly Kangaroo's, Iguana appears to potentially be in a faction with Mouse and Dragonfly as of last cycle, suggesting the fact that Mouse is indeed inhabited.

---

Nell, now in the husk of a young teenager, strutted up confidently to the group of other kids before her, sitting there mindlessly. "Wanna play some Mafia?"

All the husks rolled their eyes. All except one that is - an awkward girl who perked up instantly at Nell's phrase. 

"YESSSSSS I WANNA PLAY MAFIA," the girl yelled as she discreetly swiped away the tab on her laptop: "QF36/AN5 Turn 4: Crackdown".

Nell cackled. Her husk, that is. Nell's husk let out a mad, booming cackle. "This will be sooo meta," the husk said as Nell left it and headed to inhabit the unsuspecting Sanderfan.

Well, Penguin, since Mouse was lynched Cycle 1, I'm curious to know why you lied.

5 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

---

Souls are relatively tough, but even they get irked when their host has their brains blown out. Considering the baldfaced lie present here, I have to wonder if you're really a thief, or if you took all of Kangaroo's items after you shot them. In either case, your host is a bit too scary to be left alive. Chartreuse Penguin.

About Mouse, that was a mistake I made and I forgot to realize that Mouse was lynched. I've also clarified that topic further in my PM.

43 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Souls are relatively tough, but even they get irked when their host has their brains blown out. Considering the baldfaced lie present here, I have to wonder if you're really a thief, or if you took all of Kangaroo's items after you shot them. In either case, your host is a bit too scary to be left alive. Chartreuse Penguin.

So you suspect me as the killer now? Well, first, we now know that thieving identities exist, so it would be entirely plausible for me to occupy one.

Say I don't occupy a pickpocket or any other thief role that might exist. Well then, one quick search through my items will prove that I do not have any items that can kill people and that my identity has no inherent kill ability outside of items.

20 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

About Mouse, that was a mistake I made and I forgot to realize that Mouse was lynched. I've also clarified that topic further in my PM.

So you suspect me as the killer now? Well, first, we now know that thieving identities exist, so it would be entirely plausible for me to occupy one.

Say I don't occupy a pickpocket or any other thief role that might exist. Well then, one quick search through my items will prove that I do not have any items that can kill people and that my identity has no inherent kill ability outside of items.

So, to clarify, you only took Sage Kangaroo's phone, correct?

6 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

I can confirm that Penguin now has Kangaroo's phone. I said that I had not received items from Mouse or Dragonfly, which was apparently interpreted as meaning I might be in their faction. What I meant was that I hadn't received any items despite voting to lynch both bodies.

Please note: you only have a chance of gaining items from whoever your final vote is on. Multiple votes does not equal more chances for items. 
Just about 2.5 hours until rollover. Please submit any actions you wish to take. 

30 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

There's no way I can really find out. I received an item as of this cycle that didn't originally belong to this body, but it could have been from the lynch or from another player passing it to me.

On second thought, Chartreuse Penguin. I think their pickpocket ability must take a random item, if they don't know if it worked or if it was something else. I'll vote on Oxblood Beagle, because they left us to decide the lynch without adding analysis to the discussion or a reason for their vote. I think they might be up to something this cycle with the lynch.

Edited by Indigo Weasel
clarification