So I had a quick bout of inactivity, But I should be back now! Sorry about not voting yesterday, though it looks like the vote may not have been needed to secure a lynch.

I've decided to share my phone number with the thread. It's 57443. So if anyone wants to reach out to me, I'd be willing to discuss things.

Anyway, reviewing the player list, (without reviewing the posts), I don't remember seeing Salmon Meerkat. Are you inhabited by a body snatcher? @Salmon Meerkat

Edit: also, Using Blue's suggested code, and then adding on to it, salmon-ish's suggested code, I would like to share a message that took me way too long to write

70449 tj sfdnvo fopiq tfopiq ubiu febn j ubiu fepd mbdjsfnvo fiu hojtv efujtfioj j idjix fopiq b ebi ftvpn fsvab

I hope that the right people can decrypt that

Edited by Sage Kangaroo

OreSeur, proudly named after her new favorite character, felt like doing other things. Like killing people who aren't street vendors. For once. She flashed quickly between several different husks before deciding on one. This one was dressed all fancy-like. Too rich to be selling random food out on the sidewalk.

Now for the fun part. This was the good part about hanging around in fancy restaurants.

OreSeur's husk grabbed a knife from her plate, and stabbed her dining partner with inhuman speed. Grinning triumphantly, OreSeur dug through the dead man's pockets, landing on a wallet. She soon found a business card:

"Rainbow Axehound. Street Vendor."

Merciful Domi, OreSeur thought. Another one? He must have been a storming successful street vendor, anyway. OreSeur's husk shrugged. Maybe this one would have some books or something...

Anyway, chartreuse penguin. Through some phone communciation (this is why it's good to share your number, people), I've determined that penguin was not inf act trying to remain unknown by not posting, and that I simply got really unlucky with my jump target.

I'll join the wagon on Salmon Meerkat instead.

I was Indigo Weasel at the beginning of the game, so my team can identify me throw. Does that sound cool enoughI thinks.

I’m a bit curious on the Salmon lynch, why are we doing that again? I guess lynches in this game are sort of random votes on one player, I don’t really think they give us any information. Well, the play stype of this game is something different in of itself, maybe that’s why it’s taking a bit long to get used to it. But I will eventual ally. And commas and full stops don’t count, by the way.

Edited by Charcoal Hyena

I'm not sure we should lynch  Salmon Meerkat, because if they'd just switched into this body then we're trying to kill the player as quickly as possible. If anyone has any knowledge/hunches on which player this is (i.e. their original body) and has evidence against them for collusion/killing/having-more-items-than-the-average I'll keep my vote at the end of the cycle.

I'll also keep my vote if I don't get any of that information; bandwagons are fun.

If someone else becomes suspicious I'll vote on them, though. That should help.

Meerkat has not been active since AG 5, so we're lynching them in the hopes that the 14 bodies that didn't start with poltergeists also have items, which is a reasonable assumption. While I personally feel it's more fun to have close lynches such as on day 1 where only a few people are eligible to receive items rather than the lottery system we seem to be settling into the last 2 days, both are acceptable ways to complete the universal goal of killing bodies and taking their stuff. While there do seem to be mechanics that are still secret and separate from our 16 original bodies, information is not the primary purpose of these lynches.

Meerkat now has 10 votes on them. If everyone remembers, if the lynch is a tie, all of the victims get lynched. And, more people getting lynched means more possible items for everybody. I'll vote for Taupe Gecko. If a few people switch to Gecko, we could lynch two bodies tonight.

Meerkat(8)- Kangaroo, Axolotl, Swan, Penguin, Dingo, Beagle, Falcon, Gorilla
Gecko(5)- Weasel, Hyena, Crocodile, Ostrich, Iguana

I wonder why Dragonfly's teammates didn't try to do this. A successful double-lynch does indeed increase the odds of receiving an item, so long as both bodies are actually lynched. As we saw from D1, a seemingly tied lynch can be made decisive very quickly. With ~thirty minutes until rollover, I suppose it won't hurt to temporarily support the second bandwagon. Meerkat, Gecko.

Uh oh. The tie is a tie no longer. I know I voted for Gecko to be against excess killing, but maybe that's the proper way to go about this--send more people into a panic, making sure a lot of turnover between vessels is happening and end up with fewer players rather than killing time.

What the heck--I'll preserve the tie. Taupe Gecko.