Hello all.

So lately, this site has been rather quiet, and I want something to liven it up a bit. So, I present to you, the Game of Consequences!

This is a game I invented with my friends a while back. The basis was, it was sort of like those Choose Your Own Adventure books, except every choice you made put you in a deeper and deeper hole. So no matter what you did, you just worsened the situation. Occasionally, the Storyteller (basically a GM) would be merciful and restart their Bad Luck pool if their actions would lead to their demise - because the point of the game is that you cannot die, but must live in eternal suffering.

Alright! Let's play!

(Additional Note: Gameplay will be in bold, regular chat will be normal. Thank you! :D)

Choose a person, place, and thing.

Your name is LE SIGH (naturally). You are currently in your DRAMATIC CASTLE in TRANSYLVANIA, which is somewhere in AFRICA you think. You are at the DINNER TABLE, eating your DINNER - a dinner which consists of a WHEEL OF CHEESE roasting on a STICK over an open FIRE.

... Yes, it is an odd dish. But this is just your LIFE. You do this every day.

So what will you do today?

> Hunt for rare mushrooms to add to Rebecca's mushroom collection, while simultaneously patting Jaywalk's head and rubbing his belly.

Because you are bored as heck, you decide to go collect some mushrooms for your friend Rebecca. Your pet griffin Jaywalk comes along, and you pat their head and rub their belly as you search for exquisite fungi.

After about 5 hours, you are done. You have 25 mushrooms.

> Give the mushrooms to a talking spaceship.

You know what you said about Rebecca being your friend? That's a lie, you utterly hate her. So instead you give the mushrooms to a passing space shuttle. The space shuttle thanks you and speeds off towards Mars.

> Go hunt down some rats.

Using your distinctly-honed rat-smelling skills, you locate some tasty rats in the wine cellar. You catch them and put them in a burlap sack.

> Send Jaywalk to find a taco shop so your friend Lunamor can sell the rat meat to them.

Hailing your beloved pet, you instruct them to do that. Saluting loyally, Jaywalk flies off to go find a taco shop.

Now you are stuck at your castle with your uneaten cheese wheel and a burlap sack full of rats. What will you do?

(Note: In the future, say "you" instead of "I". Otherwise it sounds like you are doing it, not Le Sigh.)

> Eat the cheese.

Since you are a very busy person, you quickly engulf the cheese in a total of 2.47 seconds.

> Release the rats into your enemy's house.

Eschewing the plan to send them to your friend Lunamor, you send the rats to the mansion of your enemy, DAEMON. There, the rats get rabies and the bubonic plague, as Daemon is the embodiment of death itself.