Arcoss

Can't upload art

7 posts in this topic

I've tried to upload a piece of stormlight fan art I made several times this day and the final stage of the upload ended with an error screen. and it said I uploaded a bunch of null images,

Edited by Arcoss

There is a maximum size for the files. I thought I had set it appropriately. What are the file sizes you are uploading? They will need to be under 10MB (I forget the exact figure).

5MB

I have uploaded larger files before

Edited by Arcoss

Thats the message I am getting and the pictures as they appear in the gallery, interestingly it seems as if I uploaded 3 images instead of 1

2019-02-25_0506.png

2019-02-25_0507.png

That's ... I do not know why this would be. I'm familiar with that error and thought for sure it is a size issue which I resolved. The three images is likely because you tried multiple attempts.

I really don't know why this would be the case... Can you PM me the file or email it to me at [email protected]?

Not sure when I'll have a chance to try and fix a thing with this, but hopefully this week... I am extremely frustrated this error still occurs. It is driving me insane and I don't know what the hell is the problem. Especially because sometimes it will just work again on the exact same images, because who needs things to make sense.

Sincerest apologies.

Posted (edited)

was a solution to this found? I'm having the exact same problem.

(semi resolved. when in doubt make the image a smaller size.)

Edited by Braizier