imagine jasnah found shallan's sketches of her

The Night Watcher

On 2/24/2019 at 9:06 AM, The Night Watcher said:

The ensuing silence. The room's temperature rising by Shallan's blush alone.

Just think about it.

Lol, sorry to burst your bubble, but she already did see them. She saw the drawing of her soulcasting when she first found out Shallan still hadn't left the Palanaeum and looked through Shallan's stuff to judge if she was genuine in seeking to be her ward. There is also a drawing of Jasnah by Shallan, that Jasnah kept with her stuff that Shallan found in Jasnah's trunk, showing Shallan that the artwork did mean a lot to her. 

7 hours ago, Pathfinder said:

Lol, sorry to burst your bubble, but she already did see them. She saw the drawing of her soulcasting when she first found out Shallan still hadn't left the Palanaeum and looked through Shallan's stuff to judge if she was genuine in seeking to be her ward. There is also a drawing of Jasnah by Shallan, that Jasnah kept with her stuff that Shallan found in Jasnah's trunk, showing Shallan that the artwork did mean a lot to her. 

OMG no way. How did I miss that? I'm going to have to go back to WoR and reread the entire thing to find that. You've made my day! Reputation for you!

8 hours ago, The Night Watcher said:

I found the scene with the drawing in the chest but not where Jasnah assesses Shallan's eligibility. Could you perhaps, pretty please [OR ELSE] tell me the location [EXACT PAGE NUMBER] of said scene?

It's in tWoK when Shallan first finally manages to convince Jasnah to be her ward. Don't have specific pages or chapters off the top of my head. 

2 hours ago, The Night Watcher said:

YES. It's been found. Headcannon complete. Life complete.

Lol, sorry for being MIA and not getting back to you. Glad you found the scenes and it made you happy! It was fresh in my mind because I am typing up a character analysis of Jasnah in an effort to show her humanity. I am almost done with Way of Kings, then going to cover Words of Radiance and finally Oathbringer. I hope it doesn't take me too longer to finish. 

• Chaos locked this topic