Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

Maps:

Spoiler

E0E50791-4008-4372-B3A1-85EFE994237D.thumb.jpeg.a4de00b360efa91d046f0e3e83a2f9cc.jpeg1D3A5F3C-F057-4FFB-83DE-5E03B0307264.thumb.jpeg.10db9c66d0433345a2127deaa9c78d82.jpeg

Erlend looks up from his work and out the window, there’s a class in the recreational area at the moment. They seem to be practicing Steelpushing, though they aren’t very successful. With a smile he turns away from the window and looks back at the plans. Shae has made them, he had found out that we where originally going to have walls and he had made a stamp to change the entire complex into a fortified castle. He looks up and Shae, who was waiting for Erlends approval, “I think it’s fantastic, though I hope it never has to be used.”

Edited by Blessing of Potency

Dan landed on the packed-earth path between the cathedral and the open fields beyond, folding his wings behind his back. Immediately, a small child, perhaps six or seven, rushed up to him and hugged his leg, then regained her composure and took a graceful step away. "Sirrah, your boss needs you in the cathedral." 

"Thank you, miss," Dan said and ruffled her hair. She smiled, then skipped away. He was, for some reason, quite popular among the children of the Whiterose Complex. He shook his head with a grin on his face, then jogged over to the open doors of the cathedral and over to the meeting room, joining his boss as Erlend spoke. 

Shae smiled. "Thank you, my lord, I was wary after learning of the... unimaginable destruction of the great wars. I can barely conceive of how much chaos must have occurred during those times... as it has occurred twice before that the many guilds have gone to war, I was worried about the safety of our home, and the cathedral. After seeing some of the many plans and designs this keep had drawn for it, I was able to create a history that would allow this place to remain defensible and safe for a long time. And, if someone should somehow destroy this place while the forgery lasts, then... once it is over, and the magic fails, then the entire building should be restored, as it is not the building that was affected by whatever destruction was caused. I merely hope that this pleases the holy ones." He smiled, bowing his head.

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

He nodded, smiling. "I am grateful. I was wondering if you had any requests for new artwork I might be able to create. I am running low on projects, but I don't have nearly enough time to try a stained glass piece. Though I'm hoping too soon." He waited, hoping that his imitation of what his father had called the 'terrace' people was successful. Honestly, he felt proud, but he was slightly ashamed of that. it was his talent that had gotten into this situation- first out and about where he'd been kidnapped, then somehow thrown into this world. It left him confused and uncertain of much, but he knew that pride would be his downfall if he let it control his actions, so he'd decided to be the most humble person in the church, and to do his best to avoid pride. His dads' stories had given him the perfect people to emulate in that attempt, so he chose to try his best.

Shae watched the man leave, a bit stunned. He wasn't complaining though... that odd box that made music with wires and lightning... some kind of technology. All the weird devices he'd never even imagined were possible that existed here, not to mention all the things he hadn't ever even thought of in fancy... It left him uneasy and confused when he interacted with such things- especially the ones that harnessed lightning and channeled it through wires to do all sorts of things. It scared him. Give him candles and his own hands over those terrifying, unnatural devices any day...

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith