Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

Georgia-Grace stops her hand, rubbing her chin, and begins writing her observations. The more powers there are, the less the rioting effects.  But not immune. She shots down a few more notes, then sets down her sketchbook. "Thank you for your cooperation, uh." She had almost forgotten who she was talking to. "Uh, Shade?" She tried to look at Shade, confused, her eyes... just... refusing... to... focus. She shakes her head, a small headache beginning because of the strain, and rubs her temples. "You can calm down. Your emotions are not making this any easier. It was an experiment."

@kenod

Just now, Ark1002 said:

Georgia-Grace stops her hand, rubbing her chin, and begins writing her observations. The more powers there are, the less the rioting effects.  But not immune. She shots down a few more notes, then sets down her sketchbook. "Thank you for your cooperation, uh." She had almost forgotten who she was talking to. "Uh, Shade?" She tried to look at Shade, confused, her eyes... just... refusing... to... focus. She shakes her head, a small headache beginning because of the strain, and rubs her temples. "You can calm down. Your emotions are not making this any easier. It was an experiment."

@kenod

Shade looked at her for a second, thinking about leaving. Even if the woman was suspicious, she really didn't want to continue hanging around someone who'd punch people as an experiment.
After thinking for a bit longer she sighed and stopped using her powers, though she didn't move out of her combat stance, still feeling wary. "Please do not do that again," she said, a nervous tone in her voice. "If you surprise me like that again I might accidentally hurt you, or even kill you, and I would rather not do so."

On 30/04/2020 at 3:43 AM, Silva said:

“Kind of more scary than crazy, yeah?" she finished, repeating the language he'd used.

“Sure,” Alask replied, crossing his arms. “Makes you think what else is out there, you know. Where they come from. Must be a hell of a place, for the amount of weapons they pack.” He turned to Eve, looking towards the teenage girl, though his instincts screamed for him to keep staring at the Marine.

Despite the situation, he found himself cracking a grin.

“Hey, maybe you should give the guy one of your pamphlets. I’m sure he’d love those.”