Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“I’ll go ask for your tea, then I have some questions.” He smiles at her and stands, walking over to the door. Opening it he steps out and sends a priest to go and check with the kitchens.

@kenod

Shade watched Erlin walk out of the door and looked at the empty office, feeling nervous. Waiting for him she started wondering what kind of things he wanted to ask her about. He would probably want to know who she was, she thought, and he'd also want to know why she had come here. She felt herself looking towards the window, wanting to jump out and run away.
She shook her head, taking a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

@Blessing of Potency

• 2 weeks later...

Shade looked around the room, still waiting for Erlend to return, and started to feel nervous. She wondered what he was doing, if he had figured out what she was, and was calling for someone to get rid of her. Unconsciously she touched her knife, then withdrew her hand when she noticed. Again she looked at the window, thinking about leaving.

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by kenod

On 7/10/2019 at 6:19 AM, kenod said:

Shade looked around the room, still waiting for Erlend to return, and started to feel nervous. She wondered what he was doing, if he had figured out what she was, and was calling for someone to get rid of her. Unconsciously she touched her knife, then withdrew her hand when she noticed. Again she looked at the window, thinking about leaving.

@Blessing of Potency

Erlend steps back into the room,“They should have that up in a minute. For now why don’t you tell me a little about yourself?” Erlend says, sitting back down.

My life is clearing up again! All

On 7/17/2019 at 8:51 PM, Blessing of Potency said:

My life is clearing up again! All

Congrats! Good luck. ^_^

Shade looked up at him. Tell him something about herself, he had said. She grew nervous, wondering what she should say, what she should reveal about herself. "Um, name is Shade," she said, sounding nervous. "I'm seventeen, I think, and I'm from earth. I... sort of need a safe, calm place to stay, and I ended up here." She started talking more quietly. "It isn't anything dangerous," she quickly said, "But living on my own might be a bit difficult. I mostly just need something stable". And I can kill most Epics with more ease than a Reckoners squad, she silently added in her head, and I'm scared that I'm broken, that I can't do anything else than that.

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by kenod

• 4 weeks later...

“Well, I hope we can provide that place you’ve been looking for.” Erlend says, giving her a smile, “and I think I’ve interrogated you long enough, if you need anything or have any questions you can always come to me.”

@kenod

It’s a bit abrupt but I’m going to need Erlend for some other things coming up here pretty soon.

20 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Well, I hope we can provide that place you’ve been looking for.” Erlend says, giving her a smile, “and I think I’ve interrogated you long enough, if you need anything or have any questions you can always come to me.”

@kenod

Shade nodded, forcing a smile. "Alright," she said, "thank you." She stood up and walked to the door. Outside she sighed, leaning against the wall. In the end she ended up taking a walk outside, partially masking her presence to avoid attention.

• 1 month later...

A while ago...

Three days. 

Dan rolled over in his nest, sat up. It was finally morning. He stood, walked over to the edge of the roof, flew off, then faltered. Three days. Three days. That means... He winged over to the cathedral, rushed inside, went to the boss's office. "Hi, uh..." @Blessing of Potency

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Three days. 

Dan rolled over in his nest, sat up. It was finally morning. He stood, walked over to the edge of the roof, flew off, then faltered. Three days. Three days. That means... He winged over to the cathedral, rushed inside, went to the boss's office. "Hi, uh..." @Blessing of Potency

Erlend looks up from the papers he'd been looking at. "Can I help you Dan?"

@Sherlock Holmes

Edited by Blessing of Potency

23 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Can Dan tell Erlend about what went on?

If you mean the meeting, no. He has to make up some other reason

7 hours ago, AonEne said:

...it’s been six months. :P 

Which is why Ax said it was a while ago.

23 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Hey, Shae's missing."

Erlend puts down the papers, “I need more information than that.”