Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

2 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“First, I want to establish an easier way to transport people and goods to and from the church.” Erlend says, “and I want to be able to count on support from the Ghostbloods incase of another attack.”

@Sorana @I think I am here. @Ark1002

Zokora made some notes.

"What means of transportation are you thinking of?"

She adressed the first point.

@I think I am here.

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

Zokora made some notes.

"What means of transportation are you thinking of?"

She adressed the first point.

@I think I am here.

“And is this military aid mutual?” The captain asked. “Will the Whiterose help the Ghostbloods if they are attacked or are you only intending this as one-way?”

Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

“Of course it would be mutual. However, I can’t promise support if your being attacked by TUBA or the Dark Alley.” Erlend says, “as for the transportation I have no idea how it would be done.”

@I think I am here. @Sorana @Ark1002

Zokora inclined her head.

"If you are attacked by one of our allys, we won't be able to offer any kind of offensive support as well. But I think we are of the same mind in that regard."

She added another note, looked at his face to see if he realized her distinction regarding the support.

"Regarding the transportation. We might be able to organize something. It depends on the distances and the amount of wares you would like to transport. Without more details, I can't say more."

A cold shiver ran over her back, and she glanced quickly over her shoulder. They were here.

"Would you be interested to talk about trade as well?"

@I think I am here.

Zokora paused and then checked a device.

"I am sorry, I need to go. There is some kind of crises in Alleycity."

She excused herself and stood up, handed her notes over to a confused looking woman and some others to the captain.

Then she hastily bowed to the priest.

"I mean no disrespect, please don't take it like that. But those belonging to our guild are in danger and it's my responsibility to see that they're safe."

Sorry, I can't move an NPC to the mainplot thread, and I need to do something there. Please don't be angry.

I'd hoped we finished the part here in time before the second part of the mainplot starts.

8 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Help would definitely be appreciated, though not entirely necessary.” Erlend says.

@I think I am here.

“If we can agree to put the past behind us, as two great guilds, and provide mutual defensive support, the Ghostbloods would be happy to initiate this deal. Does this seem like a fair offer to you?”

3 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“I believe that is fair.” Erlend says, and genuinely smiles at them this time.

The Captain smiled as well, looking to the recorder. The small man to the Captain’s right had recorded every word spoken, as a record for this exchange.

“Thank you,” the Captain, said, turning on his heel and walking out with his troops.

Shade walked onto the complex, looking at the people walking around. Only a few looked at her though, and even they didn't focus on her. There was no reason they would, of course. Even using her powers slightly made others ignore her, and Shade was fine with that.
She looked around, feeling the calmness of the place. She wondered if this was the place she had been looking for, the place she could finally stop running, and rest.
She walked up to one of the men in priest robes. Taking a deep breath she dropped her ability. Immediately she got scared, feeling exposed without her powers hiding her, and she nearly ran away, but she managed to stop herself. "I'm sorry," she said softly, "I've heard you offer a safe place for people to stay. Is it possible for me to join?"