Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

8 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Erlend sat, contemplating this for a moment. 

“I think it would be best if we took preventive measures to make sure something like that never happens again.” He says. 

Zokora nodded, but she sensed a trap here.

"That would be our wish as well. Do you have something specific in mind?"

She asked.

Thanks Ax!

Shae smiled, stretching and sighing contentedly as he waved goodbye to the last of his students before closing and locking the door. He then headed out to go get Dan- he knew the big brute wouldn't remember if his life depended on it. Big, handsome, kind brute, he amended in his head. Dan was odd, and he still wasn't sure why he loved him. Then again, from what he'd heard of and read over the years... love didn't ever really make any sense. He stood by the training fields, grinning as he watched Dan teach and chuckling to himself. Dan never went halfway on anything other than clothing... and even then, more out of his own culture's social norms than really only going halfway with it. He waited for the dog-eared man to see him, waiting patiently.

1 hour ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He smiled, rolling his eyes and grabbing his hand. He led him to the front of the complex and saw the car, hesitantly knocking on the window. "Hey... are you here to pick us up?"

The window rolls down and the man in the drivers seat stares at Shae for a second through sunglasses. “Yeah, get in.” And he points at the back seats.

I’m getting the reply for the GB’s written 

He paused. "Um... do you want to stay here? You could always follow from the air if you're that worried. I'm just meeting a man who wants to buy a painting is all. He asked me to lunch so we could talk over the details." He smiled at Dan, unconsciously touching the mark on his neck- as if to show Dan a message of some kind to soothe or relax him. 

He shrugged. "Well... I've dealt with shadier. Trust me, not all of these scars are from the explosion. I'll be fine. But like you said, you can follow from the air. I trust you. I'll be safe if you stay with me. Is that good enough?" He smiled at him, confidence in his eyes. He honestly believed what he was saying.

11 hours ago, Sorana said:

Zokora nodded, but she sensed a trap here.

"That would be our wish as well. Do you have something specific in mind?"

She asked.

“First, I want to establish an easier way to transport people and goods to and from the church.” Erlend says, “and I want to be able to count on support from the Ghostbloods incase of another attack.”

@Sorana @I think I am here. @Ark1002

Shae smiled. "Okay... Thank you, love." He gently closed the door to the strange, horseless carriage before smiling at the man up front. "He'll follow from the air. We can go now... Thank you for being so patient."

@Blessing of Potency

@Sherlock Holmes

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

21 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Shae smiled. "Okay... Thank you, love." He gently closed the door to the strange, horseless carriage before smiling at the man up front. "He'll follow from the air. We can go now... Thank you for being so patient."

@Blessing of Potency

@Sherlock Holmes

The driver nods, then puts the car into gear. Then pulls away, along the dirt road.

This is going to be transitioning to a thread I’m about to make. I’ll link it when it is!

@Sherlock Holmes @ShadowLord_Lith

Edited by Blessing of Potency