Starting my Cosmere Journey!

StriderStormblessed

Just finished reading WotK and WoR and I can honestly say I am addicted! I’ve been a casual fantasy reader (LotR+A Song of Ice and Fire series), but Sanderson’s Stormlight Archive is by far my new favorite. Can’t wait to keep reading! 

*StriderStormblessed is my username as Kaladin is already neck and neck for me as my favorite character alongside Aragorn....although Dalinar is right up there too! 

Edited by StriderStormblessed

1 hour ago, StriderStormblessed said:

These are the first Sanderson books that I have read and his writing style is fantastic. Do you have any suggestions on a specific order or what to go on to next when reading the rest of the cosmere and Sanderson novels in gerneral? 

In general, you can read them in any order. Most of the worlds are self contained and don't affect each other too much, Roshar/Stormlight being the first with notable outside influences.

I'd recommend Mistborn Era 1 as a good starting place, then Elantris and Warbreaker, and then back to Mistborn Era 2.