Fire Emblem Three Houses

Pathfinder

31 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Yeah, I am. I’ve yet to recruit anyone though, I just have the main BL units (except for Dimitri, of course.

Try waiting with Dedue. He's usually strong enough to tank should the Death Knight not Crit. to quote the ever quotable Bismix, "Did you know there are people who don't wait with Dedue?... That's a crime!"

3 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Try waiting with Dedue. He's usually strong enough to tank should the Death Knight not Crit. to quote the ever quotable Bismix, "Did you know there are people who don't wait with Dedue?... That's a crime!"

Doesn't the battle end when you open the door and end your turn? Or is it if you kill everyone but him and end the turn?

7 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

Yes...? The creators said in an interview that it's canon in the sense that, if the Ashen Wolves met Byleth, that is sort of how it'd go, or something to the effect.

https://serenesforest.net/2020/04/11/three-houses-interview-nintendo-dream-part-1-via-nintendo-everything/#more-59992

Personally, I treat it like when super popular manga-turned-anime get movies (most recently My Hero Academia, but Naruto and Bleach also fall in this category) - the events are "canon" until they clash with the true canon story or whatnot. They don't affect anything, so there's no reason to really worry about it. (not saying you are, just my mindset).

6 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I consider it canon in the same way that every other route is technically canon (after all, Cindered Shadows doesn't specify which house Byleth has chosen) There are also certain things that Rhea says to Byleth in Cindered Shadows that were previously SS exclusive info. Fire Emblem 3 Houses is a game which deals a lot with what if scenarios, so I appreciate it as a sort of alternate version of the main timeline. As for the Wolves' recruitment, that can be chalked up to the different members of the house having different requirements to be recruited to the main game as you progress through the side story. I;e, you can recruit Constance after Chapter 4 of CS, I believe.

Thanks for the clarification. Treating it like an anime-series movie makes a lot of sense, now that I think about it.

48 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Doesn't the battle end when you open the door and end your turn? Or is it if you kill everyone but him and end the turn?

I think the conditions were rout the enemy except for the Death Knight or defeat the Death Knight? 

1 hour ago, Use the Falchion said:

I believe the conditions are rout all enemies, or kill the Death Knight. Meaning with NG+, you can use crazy warp strats to murder him on the first turn, trivializing the entire chapter.

8 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I think the conditions were rout the enemy except for the Death Knight or defeat the Death Knight? 

7 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I believe the conditions are rout all enemies, or kill the Death Knight.

Thanks! I totally forget since I usually have Lysithea by the time Flayn is kidnapped. 

7 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Meaning with NG+, you can use crazy warp strats to murder him on the first turn, trivializing the entire chapter.

...If I have enough Renown left over in my next playthrough (I usually use it to raise my sword stat to A, Authority to B+ or so, whatever other skills I need to about C, my teacher level to B+ or A, and use the remainding to raise supports to at least C) I AM TOTALLY DOING THIS.

• 4 weeks later...

FINALLY finished my NG+(+) run of Verdant Wind! My endgame team was: 

Byleth (War Master)

Raphael (War Master)

Claude (Barabossa)

Seteth (Wyvern Lord)

Ashe (Wyvern Lord)

Petra (Wyvern Lord)

Flayn (Gremory)

Lysithea (Gremory)

Marianne (Gremory)

Felix (Swordmaster)

Leonie (Bow Knight)

Hapi (Valkyrie) 

MVP of this run (not counting Byleth and Claude) was clearly Petra, followed up by Seteth and Ashe. Most Surprising Unit was Marianne when her Magic stat surpassed Lysithea and Flayn's by reaching 51...without adding the extreme amount of stat boosters I obtained (most of which I spread out evenly...and the rest went to Byleth). Most Amusing Moment goes to Byleth and his 100% Crit rate with a Wo Dao+. Least Valuable Unit was Hilda, but that was because I spent the majority of the game forcing her to learn Bolting. Due to how long that took and Hilda's messed up stats as a result, she was pretty bad by the end. Next time I play, however, I can just automatically raise her Reason to the appropriate level and go from there. 

My S Support ending was Constance, surprising even me! I thought I was going to romance Hapi, but her and Ashe are so cute that I can't ever see them NOT being together from now on. Constance has GREAT S Support art and is a fun character (one of the few who proposes to Byleth first!), so I have absolutely no regrets there. But I think Marianne will always win my heart first and foremost, so Marianne and Shamir are Best Girls. 

Next up...well...unless my friend who said would get the game actually gets the game, I'll probably do a Blue Lions Bylass route again. But that might not be for a while, since I deal with multiple periods of burnout while simply playing this route (I'm pretty sure I started this run back in October/November, according to some of my previous posts...)...or I might start later today. I don't know yet.

Unfortunate Update: I accidentally saved over my NG++ data, so now I have no data of Hilda with Bolting, or my near perfect route, or Claude maxing out Hero, Assassin, AND Wyvern Lord, or any of the other things I just did. It's very, VERY annoying, but not the end of the world, and there's nothing irreplaceable, so it's not that bad; besides, I have other NG+ files to override. But, man, losing over 70 hours and Bolting Hilda hurts...

Edited by Use the Falchion

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Anyone got some optimized character builds for Maddening mode? Thinking of finally playing it once the 1 year anniversary for FE3H comes around.

Almost a year already... Wow. Feels like it flew by.

2 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Man, those were some great days...

Here's to hoping the next Fire Emblem game, be it remake or original, gives us the same feelings!

Agreed. Thinking it might be a remake given the current trend of New title, Remake, New title.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Welcome! 

What House did you choose? Which characters do you like the best? Who do you ship? What would you change about the game if you could? Share it all!

I chose Blue Lions first, while my brother played Golden Deer. I'm currently going through Black Eagles, and I don't know what the rules are about spoilers, but I'd like to avoid them for that route if y'all don't mind.

My favorite characters? All of them! If I had to pick a few, though, probably Flayn and Bernadetta. I also really like Shamir and Ferdinand (the latter definitely not for his fighting ability; he's absolute trash).

My first ships were Fingrid (Felix and Ingrid), Mercain (Mercedes and Sylvain), and Ashette (Ashe and Annette). I'm currently shipping Ferdithea (Ferdinand and Dorothea), and Byldelgard (Byleth and Edelgard). Apart from that, I haven't exactly made my mind about the others.

If I could change something, it would be... uh, nothing? Aha! I want the sauna to be open. I know that that's available in Ashen Wolves DLC, but... well, I don't have Ashen Wolves DLC.

Share it all? I love Three Houses! There's too much to share!

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Rhea is a demon.

Rhea and Edelgard are two sides of the same coin. Edelgard is who Rhea was, and one of the biggest tragedies in the game is the fact that no one can see that in time. Well, that and the lack of therapy provided (Seteth does his best, but alas, he can't reach everyone). 

27 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Rhea and Edelgard are two sides of the same coin. Edelgard is who Rhea was, and one of the biggest tragedies in the game is the fact that no one can see that in time. Well, that and the lack of therapy provided (Seteth does his best, but alas, he can't reach everyone). 

I used to not like Seteth. I have absolutely no idea why. He's amazing.

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I used to not like Seteth. I have absolutely no idea why. He's amazing.

I know right!? On most of my previous playthroughs I never really used him as a unit either (I LOVED his supports with Felix and Bernadetta, but never used him); but on my most recent Golden Deer run I used him, and he turned into one of my MVP's (him, Ashe, Petra, and Claude were my Wyvern Air Force, and it was awesome).

My only regret with him is that he doesn't have better romance supports outside of F!Byleth and Manuela. But Manuela is best with Hanneman (they're one of the few bickering couples I can stand, mostly because they're hilarious together and they're aware of how complementary they are), and F!Byleth's best romance to me is Blue Lions Dimitri IMO. I used to like Bernadetta and Seteth, but Bernie's best with Raphael, Leonie with Lorenz, Catherine with...not Seteth (Ashe is fine, weirdly enough). Ingrid's supports with Seteth don't read as romantic as I'd like, and while Hilda's are fine, her support with Caspar is far too good to pass up. Seteth and Marianne would have been really interesting to see, as would Seteth and Mercedes...

Edit: ...and now I typed out how I could imagine a Seteth-Mercedes support would work...

...and now I REALLY wonder how a Seteth-Shamir support would work...I imagine it'd probably stay at a B rank, but it's fun to think about. 

Spoiler

I could see Seteth and Mercedes bonding over their respective roles as "mentors," and then Seteth reminding Mercedes to take a break every now and then. (I think it would be fun to have Seteth and Mercedes going over some of the finer points of the scriptures that Saint Seiros and the Goddess taught to humanity, specifically involving the changing of hearts and reincarnation.)

B Support - This  would involve Seteth asking Mercedes to talk to Flayn about something; Mercedes would ask why she was chosen, and Seteth would respond that Rhea is too busy, Manuela would mess it up, and while Catherine and Shamir could talk to Flayn, Seteth sees something in Mercedes that makes him trust her more. Mercedes would ask about the Professor, and Seteth's answer would depend on the gender chosen (if Byleth is male, he'd say that it's a matter that involves women; if Byleth is female he'd say that the Professor could probably use the same talk, given how out of touch with society she can be). Mercedes would chuckle and agree. 

B+ Support (available only after Seteth and Flayn's paralogue) - Mercedes would report back to Seteth that she talked to Flayn about the issue (and potentially the Professor too, if F!Byleth is chosen), but Flayn soon ran off complaining that Mercedes isn't "her mother." Seteth would freeze up for a moment before revealing that Seteth's wife is Flayn's mother. Mercedes is taken aback, but understands. Seteth would then go on to say that he now sees that while they are different people, but Mercedes shares the same spirit his late wife did...the same spirit that caused him to fall in love with her. Mercedes is once again taken aback. Seteth, collecting himself excuses himself for some time, feeling as if his actions were rude to both Flayn and Mercedes. He does promise to follow up with Flayn. 

A Support - Mercedes would meet up with Seteth and ask how he and Flayn are doing. They exchange pleasantries before Seteth again apologizes for the comparison all those years ago. Mercedes brushes it aside, stating that it was a great compliment given to her, and Seteth's wife must have been a great woman. Seteth is quiet for a moment before asking what Mercedes will do after the war is over. Mercedes states that she herself isn't really sure - her adoptive father is pushing her to marry for status, her friends would probably want her to stay around (in the capital if BL, just "around" if SS or GD). Seteth asks her to think and pray on the decision. He has an offer for her, but Mercedes must decide for herself. 

A+ Support - Mercedes would meet with Seteth and state that she's made her decision. Seteth would sound slightly disappointed, but would state that he agrees with whatever Mecedes chooses. Mercedes would say that she chooses to stay with Seteth and go for his decision. Seteth would be taken aback this time, and worry since Mercedes hasn't even heard his decision yet. Mercedes would state that she knows that, but she prayed and she is sure the Goddess talked to her, showing the way; besides, she loves Seteth and she wants to follow her heart and her soul. That is her truth. Seteth is nearly overwhelmed with emotions, and starts to talk about how he had an idea that he knows of a town in the Kingdom whose church could use a little help rebuilding. 

In their paired ending, it would be stated that the two built an orphanage near the church where Mercedes grew up. While the two were blessed with many children, some bearing crests and others not, they treated all the orphans of the war as their children. The town soon became a rest stop for those weary and troubled, all of whom Seteth and Mercedes lent a hand and an ear toward. In time, Father Seteth and Mother Mercedes became as well-known in religious doctrine as Saint Seiros herself. 

Authors Notes: I never got around to it, but I wanted to bring up the idea of reincarnation again. It's probably best if it's only hinted at later on and never truly confirmed. Also, that voice that Mercedes heard in her A+ support was probably Flayn (or Byleth) talking about something else that made its way into Mercedes' mind as she was praying, but I also like to think that it was the Goddess. 

23 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Seteth and Mercedes...

Edit: ...and now I typed out how I could imagine a Seteth-Mercedes support would work...

...and now I REALLY wonder how a Seteth-Shamir support would work...I imagine it'd probably stay at a B rank, but it's fun to think about. 

Reveal hidden contents

I could see Seteth and Mercedes bonding over their respective roles as "mentors," and then Seteth reminding Mercedes to take a break every now and then. (I think it would be fun to have Seteth and Mercedes going over some of the finer points of the scriptures that Saint Seiros and the Goddess taught to humanity, specifically involving the changing of hearts and reincarnation.)

B Support - This  would involve Seteth asking Mercedes to talk to Flayn about something; Mercedes would ask why she was chosen, and Seteth would respond that Rhea is too busy, Manuela would mess it up, and while Catherine and Shamir could talk to Flayn, Seteth sees something in Mercedes that makes him trust her more. Mercedes would ask about the Professor, and Seteth's answer would depend on the gender chosen (if Byleth is male, he'd say that it's a matter that involves women; if Byleth is female he'd say that the Professor could probably use the same talk, given how out of touch with society she can be). Mercedes would chuckle and agree. 

B+ Support (available only after Seteth and Flayn's paralogue) - Mercedes would report back to Seteth that she talked to Flayn about the issue (and potentially the Professor too, if F!Byleth is chosen), but Flayn soon ran off complaining that Mercedes isn't "her mother." Seteth would freeze up for a moment before revealing that Seteth's wife is Flayn's mother. Mercedes is taken aback, but understands. Seteth would then go on to say that he now sees that while they are different people, but Mercedes shares the same spirit his late wife did...the same spirit that caused him to fall in love with her. Mercedes is once again taken aback. Seteth, collecting himself excuses himself for some time, feeling as if his actions were rude to both Flayn and Mercedes. He does promise to follow up with Flayn. 

A Support - Mercedes would meet up with Seteth and ask how he and Flayn are doing. They exchange pleasantries before Seteth again apologizes for the comparison all those years ago. Mercedes brushes it aside, stating that it was a great compliment given to her, and Seteth's wife must have been a great woman. Seteth is quiet for a moment before asking what Mercedes will do after the war is over. Mercedes states that she herself isn't really sure - her adoptive father is pushing her to marry for status, her friends would probably want her to stay around (in the capital if BL, just "around" if SS or GD). Seteth asks her to think and pray on the decision. He has an offer for her, but Mercedes must decide for herself. 

A+ Support - Mercedes would meet with Seteth and state that she's made her decision. Seteth would sound slightly disappointed, but would state that he agrees with whatever Mecedes chooses. Mercedes would say that she chooses to stay with Seteth and go for his decision. Seteth would be taken aback this time, and worry since Mercedes hasn't even heard his decision yet. Mercedes would state that she knows that, but she prayed and she is sure the Goddess talked to her, showing the way; besides, she loves Seteth and she wants to follow her heart and her soul. That is her truth. Seteth is nearly overwhelmed with emotions, and starts to talk about how he had an idea that he knows of a town in the Kingdom whose church could use a little help rebuilding. 

In their paired ending, it would be stated that the two built an orphanage near the church where Mercedes grew up. While the two were blessed with many children, some bearing crests and others not, they treated all the orphans of the war as their children. The town soon became a rest stop for those weary and troubled, all of whom Seteth and Mercedes lent a hand and an ear toward. In time, Father Seteth and Mother Mercedes became as well-known in religious doctrine as Saint Seiros herself. 

Authors Notes: I never got around to it, but I wanted to bring up the idea of reincarnation again. It's probably best if it's only hinted at later on and never truly confirmed. Also, that voice that Mercedes heard in her A+ support was probably Flayn (or Byleth) talking about something else that made its way into Mercedes' mind as she was praying, but I also like to think that it was the Goddess. 

I thought there was a Seteth-Mercedes... and a Seteth-Shamir... IDK, it's been a little while since I've gotten to see any support ranks... only a week or two, but I'm already having Annette withdrawals (I recently sent in my joycons for stickdrift repair, so I'm waiting on that).

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I thought there was a Seteth-Mercedes... and a Seteth-Shamir... IDK, it's been a little while since I've gotten to see any support ranks... only a week or two, but I'm already having Annette withdrawals (I recently sent in my joycons for stickdrift repair, so I'm waiting on that).

Nope, Seteth's supports are with: Byleth, Bernadetta, Catherine, Cyril, Felix, Ingrid, Hilda, Leonie, Flayn, Hanneman, and Manuela. But I can see how you thought otherwise - there are a LOT of supports in this game! And yet, I never thought I'd miss the Fates/Awakening "everyone supports everyone" style. Even with all of 3H's supports, there are so many missed opportunities! I want to see Sylvain flirt with Edelgard! I want to see Ashe and Dorothea bond of their humble backgrounds, and Dorothea & Dimitri bond over their shared friend group! I want to see Claude and Linhardt get into SO MUCH TROUBLE together, and Dedue stoically comfort Marianne! So many possibilities! But it's fine for the most part. No Fire Emblem game has perfected the support system or who supports who, but Three Houses did a great job in moving how the supports work forward.* And I'm sure if there's a sequel to Fire Emblem Warriors, we'll get some fun supports there. 

Don't act like Ephraim and Marisa wouldn't get along swimmingly, or that Stahl and Sumia would have been a great couple, or that Reina and Orochi's lack of a support isn't a shame!

1 minute ago, Use the Falchion said:

Nope, Seteth's supports are with: Byleth, Bernadetta, Catherine, Cyril, Felix, Ingrid, Hilda, Leonie, Flayn, Hanneman, and Manuela. But I can see how you thought otherwise - there are a LOT of supports in this game! And yet, I never thought I'd miss the Fates/Awakening "everyone supports everyone" style. Even with all of 3H's supports, there are so many missed opportunities! I want to see Sylvain flirt with Edelgard! I want to see Ashe and Dorothea bond of their humble backgrounds, and Dorothea & Dimitri bond over their shared friend group! I want to see Claude and Linhardt get into SO MUCH TROUBLE together, and Dedue stoically comfort Marianne! So many possibilities! But it's fine for the most part. No Fire Emblem game has perfected the support system or who supports who, but Three Houses did a great job in moving how the supports work forward.* And I'm sure if there's a sequel to Fire Emblem Warriors, we'll get some fun supports there. 

I want Dorothea and everyone. Anytime I'm telling anyone about Dorothea's supports, I start with "This episode on Dorothea Flirts with Everyone." She flirted with every guy in Black Eagles, as well as Bernadetta, Edelgard, and Manuela. I wish to the stormfather I had recruited Sylvain; now the only way I'll see the support levels between those two is through youtube.

19 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I wish to the stormfather I had recruited Sylvain; now the only way I'll see the support levels between those two is through youtube.

I mean, you COULD do New Game+. But yeah YouTube's a great option as well. There are multiple compilations of videos with Sylvain and/or Dorothea. 

On 28/07/2020 at 9:43 AM, Use the Falchion said:

Reveal hidden contents

Aaaaaand now I kind of ship this

On 28/07/2020 at 10:18 AM, Use the Falchion said:

I want to see Sylvain flirt with Edelgard! I want to see Ashe and Dorothea bond of their humble backgrounds, and Dorothea & Dimitri bond over their shared friend group! I want to see Claude and Linhardt get into SO MUCH TROUBLE together, and Dedue stoically comfort Marianne! So many possibilities!

I’ve never thought about a Sylvain and Edelgard support before, but it sounds like it would be hilarious and I feel robbed now.

One support I would’ve loved is a Hubert and Claude support. I can just imagine those two firing off quips, retorts and thinly veiled threats at each other. Hubert and Hilda would be interesting too. I don’t know what their support would entail, but they’re just so different and I want to see how they’d interact. I just want more Hubert supports, if I’m being honest. Hubert and Felix, Hubert and Mercedes (it would be hilarious if Mercie wasn’t intimidated by Hubert at all and tried to dote on him because he reminded her of Emile), Hubert and Raphael (where Raphael’s friendliness takes Hubert off guard), Hubert and Seteth, Hubert and everyone, really. Dedue and Bernadetta could be cute. I feel like they could bond over gardening, once Bernie got over her initial fear of Dedue. Dedue and Claude could talk about their experiences as outsiders in Fodlan, if Claude managed to get Dedue to talk. 

Edited by The Awakened Salad

7 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Aaaaaand now I kind of ship this

Why thank you!

I’ve never thought about a Sylvain and Edelgard support before, but it sounds like it would be hilarious and I feel robbed now.

I actually came up with a sort of outline of how those supports would go, and what their paired ending would be. 

Sylvain and Edelgard

Spoiler

C Support - I imagine that Edelgard would find Sylvain annoying at first, until he proves that he's a dependable ally, student, and socialite.

B Support - Soon Edelgard finds herself LIKING Sylvain and how he flirts with her. The two acknowledge it would never go beyond flirting, but Edelgard likes how normal Sylvain treats her, and so the two continue it.

A support - The two decide to carry on a relationship in secret, since Edelgard finally found a man who looks at her as a woman and not a tool/enemy/monster/etc and Sylvain is with a woman who doesn't care about his rank, class, or crest. I imagine Sylvain stating that Edelgard's goals are shattering the society that created monsters like him and his brother, so he'd follow her to the ends of the earth. Edelgard would joke about how that sounds like a proposal, and she expects Sylvain to live up to that bargain...as a man walking beside her, not a monster created by society. 

Their paired ending: 

Spoiler

Edelgard would make multiple month-long trips to the former Kingdom territory in order to ensure that not only it's stabilized, but that they can enact the Meritocracy changes Edelgard envisioned. House Gautier was the first to step in line, and it's said that the Sylvain's children all proved themselves in this new society. The youngest was said to bear the Crest of Seiros, but by the time she was old enough to serve, no one around her cared about that.

Annette and Dorothea - I'd like to see them make a little musical or something. Maybe Dorothea hears Annette sing and tries to recruit her into an opera, but Annette's singing style isn't suited towards that? Then post-timeskip, the two create a new, popular masses style of music as the first Fodlan pop duo. At least let them sing together!

Marianne and Petra, in which Petra takes Dorte for a ride, Marianne freaks out, and the two learn to share a newfound love of horseback riding.

Marianne and Bernadetta. Y'all can imagine it

Marianne and Dedue - Marianne is on plant duty, but there are some Duscur-native plants in the greenhouse, so Dedue comes by to water those. They go about their business in silence. In their B Support, they'd be in the greenhouse and Marianne would ask why Dedue stays around her - she's bad luck. Dedue would note that no luck could be worse than what happened at the Tragedy of Duscur to him, so Marianne's luck means nothing. Besides, Dedue doesn't believe in Fodlan's superstitions. 

Bernadetta and Dedue - It would start with Bernadetta enjoying whatever that day's meal is, and her gaining the courage to ask the professor who made it. After learning the name "Dedue," Berny goes on a quest to find this person...until she realizes he's probably one of the scariest people in the monastary. Freaked out, Bernie runs off. In their B Support, Dedue, having asked around, would approach Bernadetta and offer to teach her to cook the meal he made previously. 

Dedue and Bernadetta could be cute. I feel like they could bond over gardening, once Bernie got over her initial fear of Dedue.

Oh I love this! I could see it being funny too, if Bernadetta's love of carnivorous plants actually scares Dedue, since they're considered bad luck/signs of an evil god in Duscur, and Dedue actually avoids her for a small time.*

Bernadetta and Hilda, in which the two create a book together and it's really cute. Then Hilda pushes Berny to read it to some orphans or monastery children, and they end up loving it. Thus began the tradition of Hilda and Berny's storytime. Their paired ending would involve Hilda asking Holst to help Bernadetta with her..."family complications." The two soon fall in love, and Holst decides to stay with Bernadetta while Hilda is now put in charge of House Goneril. Hilda is upset by this, but the two continued to trade letters, publish stories, and carry on the tradition of story-times in their respective territories for the rest of their lives.

Dorothea and Hilda - I'd like to see how the two compare notes about what they're doing. Would Hilda see untapped potential in Dorothea? Would Dorothea actually hate Hilda due to the latter's manipulative and lazy behavior? In the end, the two would find a way to agree to disagree, ala Sylvain and Lorenz. (This one has a chance of happening in a Fire Emblem Warriors sequel, so I'm not that sad it's missing). 

Ashe and Dorothea - Only a B level support chain. Dorothea would flirt with Ashe, not knowing that his origins are far more humble. Ashe, thinking Dorothea is from a higher social standing than him, would be flattered by the attention, and the two would agree to go on a date. Dorothea would be expecting a high-class restaurant or something, while Ashe takes her to a more humble, yet just as delicious place. Dorothea is surprised. Ashe completely forgets that the restaurant uses a different type of utensil that rich people aren't as familiar with, but then Dorothea surprises Ashe by being pretty proficient with said utensil. Ashe talks about how he grew up pretty poor, and Dorothea surprises the boy by relating. At the end of the night, the two agree to meet and hang out again, but Dorothea asks for it to be as peers and friends, instead of prospective partners. Ashe happily agrees.

Dimitri and Dorothea -

Spoiler

I have no idea why, I just think this would be pretty funny. I think it would remind me of Charlotte and Xander in a way. Dorothea flirts with Dimitri's two best living male friends and is super close to his best gal friend.

C Support - I think it would be interesting to see Dimitri as sort of protective of them, based of what he's heard of Dorothea's...ways. So he asks Dorothea to go out with him, so they can talk and he can vet her. (LOOK I JUST WANT DIMITRI TO BE THE BLUE LIONS GROUP DAD FOR A SUPPORT, OKAY).

B Support - Dorothea at first turns on all of the charm, but it doesn't work on Dimitri. Instead, she decides to be honest, and Dorothea talks about how much she hates the nobility and how they perceive her. Dimitri would acknowledge her pain and anger, stating that the masks people must wear often reveal who they are underneath. Dorothea would then ask Dimitri about what "masks" he wears, and Dimitri would leave, uncomfortable at the reversal. But Dorothea passed Dimitri's test; all he asks is that she not breaks his friends' hearts. 

Their A supports would involve Dimitri's return to sanity, and him noticing that Dorothea has lost her passion for music. Dorothea would be slightly scathing, stating that she saw who Dimitri was under the mask. Dimitri wouldn't deny this, stating that it's true. But it's also possible to reforge oneself into who one wants to become. To find what was lost. Dorothea is skeptical, so Dimitri asks for a chance to show her. 

In the A+ support Dimitri, in a big gesture, tries to sing. It would be terrible, awful, awkward, and heartwarming all at once. At the end, Dimitri vows to be there for Dorothea, just as she was there for him.

Their paired ending:

Spoiler

Their paired ending would involve Dimitri proposing to Dorothea, and the two having a humble ceremony. Dorothea would adjust to being the queen quite well, and while the two loved to visit operas of all sizes, origins, and levels of wealth, Dorothea's favorite songs were noted to be the ones her husband composed for her.

One support I would’ve loved is a Hubert and Claude support.

I could see Hubert trying to assassinate Claude, and Claude avoiding death because he's so used to assassination attempts, but he rolls with it because "it reminds him of home." 

Hubert and Mercedes (it would be hilarious if Mercie wasn’t intimidated by Hubert at all and tried to dote on him because he reminded her of Emile)

YESS! And by the end of it, Hubert is actively praying to the Goddess for Mercedes to stay away! 

*This is totally made up, but I'm a sucker for little lore drops (and it could make sense in a way. If Duscur saw plants that eat the living instead of the other way around as a "reversal of the natural order," I can see superstition and bad luck being formed).