beantheboy12

Set your reputation title

9 posts in this topic

Here's a random idea: What if instead of our number of upvotes deciding our reputation title, what if our upvotes gave us new options for our titles. I like the arrangement of reputation levels, I just want to be able to have your title be a previous title unlocked for an option. 

Thoughts?

Edited by beantheboy12

For the record, I've seen this used on other forums and I liked the format. Might be more effort then it's worth though. 

Ooh, good idea! Once I get enough upvotes, I'd like my rep level to be permanently set as Scadrian Waffle Cook. :P

Honestly, my favorite reputation level is Hero of Ages. So when I get all the upvotes, I'll be a hero of ages.

I like Broken One and Scadrian Waffle Cook. Bean, I really like the idea, but I doubt Chaos wants the extra work.

2 hours ago, Kidpen said:

For the record, I've seen this used on other forums and I liked the format. Might be more effort then it's worth though. 

Which forums?

Currently rep titles are not very flexible but this would be nice if it became possible.

8 hours ago, Chaos said:

Which forums?

Currently rep titles are not very flexible but this would be nice if it became possible.

The minecraft forum. I guess that's the only one I can think of at the moment. 

Neat Idea, I support this.  For one glorious day I was the Torturer of Heralds, to be feared by gods and men

If implemented I imagine this would result in a serious increase in the number of people too l337 for Hoid to compete with, given that title's margin of error for points (ie none). :D