The Tournament of Light (closed)

beantheboy12

Due to Bean leaving the shard, May I suggest that if enough people want to continue it, either I, or someone else takes over? I’m experienced with dueling, I’m the head and founder of the Canton of Combat and I helped create the combat system we use today so I hope i’m able to moderate the duels, I can also edit the OP and brackets with my mod powers, which is a bonus. If you feel more comfortable having someone else do it, that’s great as well. When it comes to the duels i’m Involved in, someone else can moderate. 

Everyone ok with this?

12 hours ago, Nohadon said:

Due to Bean leaving the shard, May I suggest that if enough people want to continue it, either I, or someone else takes over? I’m experienced with dueling, I’m the head and founder of the Canton of Combat and I helped create the combat system we use today so I hope i’m able to moderate the duels, I can also edit the OP and brackets with my mod powers, which is a bonus. If you feel more comfortable having someone else do it, that’s great as well. When it comes to the duels i’m Involved in, someone else can moderate. 

Everyone ok with this?

This is alright, but as a Diagramist-run thing, I suggest that you join the guild first.  I personally would like to have you run it, I think it would go well, but I also want to keep it in the guild.

@Nohadon