MMMMMMMMMMMhi

AngryMistspren

Hello! I am an Angry Mistspren. I have read most of the Cosmere books and have finally decided to immerse myself in the fandom. By the way, I haven’t read his short stories, and I’m trying to get my hands on a copy of Arcanum Unbounded. However, I have pored through everything else, and I have done lots of research on the Coppermind. These books were introduced to me by my older brother after I finished the Steelheart Trilogy, and the Rithmatist. (Yes, I do not believe that those books are Cosmere) My favorite Cosmere book is The Way Of Kings, and my favorite Cosmere character is either Elend or Syl. The world that I would live on in the Cosmere is Nalthis, and I have an adoration of bright colors. I am extremely excited to be on this forum, and to be immersed in the fandom.

*unintelligible mist whooshes*

Angry Mistspren

6 minutes ago, AngryMistspren said:

Honestly, I am a pretty angry person, but Dustbringers are not specifically described as being uniformly angry. I’m also very loyal and brave. The Dustbringers simply felt like what I would fit into.

is it also because just Mistspren was taken?

4 hours ago, AngryMistspren said:

Hello! I am an Angry Mistspren. I have read most of the Cosmere books and have finally decided to immerse myself in the fandom. By the way, I haven’t read his short stories, and I’m trying to get my hands on a copy of Arcanum Unbounded. However, I have pored through everything else, and I have done lots of research on the Coppermind. These books were introduced to me by my older brother after I finished the Steelheart Trilogy, and the Rithmatist. (Yes, I do not believe that those books are Cosmere) My favorite Cosmere book is The Way Of Kings, and my favorite Cosmere character is either Elend or Syl. The world that I would live on in the Cosmere is Nalthis, and I have an adoration of bright colors. I am extremely excited to be on this forum, and to be immersed in the fandom.

*unintelligible mist whooshes*

Angry Mistspren

You know, when I saw the title I originally assumed you were spam, until I saw your account.