Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

12 hours ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam let out a deep breath. She did a quick scan of the room. Her eyes fell on the coffee machine. "Yes!" She exclaimed. Then her eyes fell on Nael. She pulled her hand out of his and placed both hands on his shoulders. "Why are we here? Why didn't you even tell me before running off to join a gang?"

Nael didn’t answer for a while, trying to keep from bursting into tears. His lip began to quiver, and then his sobs burst free.

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Redatrick didn’t have much money on him now. And what he did have he didn’t even know whether it would work here.

“The storage room would be good,” he said.

Nodding Mike turned around and led the way to the storage room. He opened the door and gestured for Red to step inside.

51 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Bella shook her head. "If you're going to be part of the gang, feel free."

"Well alright, Bella. Here's the fabrial. Fair warning if you press the black button on the side, it shoots a red beam of light. I'm not entirely sure what it does or if it totally works. I'm going to check out more of this lair. Any part you'd recommend to check out first?" Said Freyja.

Freyja walked into the room with coffee machine and came across two people. One was sobbing uncontrollably whilst the other was rubbing their back. Freyja wrestled with herself. Should she walk in? Laecrien vigorously shook his head in the negative, but storms, she needed something with caffeine and preferably hot. So, she made her cup of coffee and looked at the couple in the room as said, "Hey! Soooo, I'm Freyja and this here my friend Laecrien whom you may or may not see. Would you like a tiss...oh wait I don't have any! You know what I got an old sock here somewhere in my skirts!?"

"Don't mind her. She has terrible people skills. How she has made it this far in life I will never know." Stated Laecrien.

1 hour ago, whattheHoid said:

Freyja walked into the room with coffee machine and came across two people. One was sobbing uncontrollably whilst the other was rubbing their back. Freyja wrestled with herself. Should she walk in? Laecrien vigorously shook his head in the negative, but storms, she needed something with caffeine and preferably hot. So, she made her cup of coffee and looked at the couple in the room as said, "Hey! Soooo, I'm Freyja and this here my friend Laecrien whom you may or may not see. Would you like a tiss...oh wait I don't have any! You know what I got an old sock here somewhere in my skirts!?"

"Don't mind her. She has terrible people skills. How she has made it this far in life I will never know." Stated Laecrien.

Nael stifled his sobs for a moment, confused.

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

Nodding Mike turned around and led the way to the storage room. He opened the door and gestured for Red to step inside.

Redatrick followed Mike and entered the storage room, looking around for something to mask his appearance. “What disguises do you have here?” He asked.

23 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

Freyja patted Nael on the shoulder and gave him her favorite monocle. "What's up friend? Is the coffee that bad?" Said Freyja.

Nael wiped his eyes and turned to the new people. “I...I thought we’d be alone in here,” he whispered to Sam.

@Steel Inquisitive

Edited by Jaywalk

10 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

Freyja whispered to Laecrien, "I think Bella set us up." 

“Sorry,” Nael said. “We were kind of in the middle of something, and then you walked in, and...” He trailed off. “Sorry. I don’t know why I’m here, or what I’m supposed to be doing.”

@Steel Inquisitive

1 hour ago, Jaywalk said:

“I’m...okay.” He stepped over to the other side of Sam, eyes red, leaving the coffee machine open for Freyja.

Sam, who had been trying to give Freyja a GO AWAY LOOK, burst out laughing. It was all so ridiculous!

"Your fun." She said to Freyja. " And I'm sorry. " she said to Nael. "I'm just tense from meeting Bella. It's been a long time since I was working for another Epic."