Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

3 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael grew wide-eyed. “I’m so sorry,” he said sheepishly. “It’s a habit.” He didn’t look away this time, instead staring deep into her eyes. “And yes. I like you.”

He screamed on the inside.

"Well at least I'm not a fool... just impulsive!" Sam felt herself melt a little as he stared into her eyes. He's not blushing. Does that mean he's growing more comfortable with me?  

15 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"Well at least I'm not a fool... just impulsive!" Sam felt herself melt a little as he stared into her eyes. He's not blushing. Does that mean he's growing more comfortable with me?  

Ouch. “I never said you were a fool.” Nael was suddenly aware of all the people around, listening to their conversation—specifically Bellatrix. “Should we take this somewhere else?” he asked. “Somewhere more...private?”

How he managed to keep from blushing as he said it was beyond his comprehension.

@Steel Inquisitive

Edited by Jaywalk

1 hour ago, Jaywalk said:

Ouch. “I never said you were a fool.” Nael was suddenly aware of all the people around, listening to their conversation—specifically Bellatrix. “Should we take this somewhere else?” he asked. “Somewhere more...private?”

How he managed to keep from blushing as he said it was beyond his comprehension.

@Steel Inquisitive

Sam started, looking around at all the people, she had to fight from blushing. "Yes, that would be good." She stared straight at Bellatrix. "Do you mind?"

@Jaywalk @Ark1002 

Just now, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam started, looking around at all the people, she had to fight from blushing. "Yes, that would be good." She stared straight at Bellatrix. "Do you mind?"

@Jaywalk @Ark1002 

He nodded and took her hand, intending to lead her to the back of the warehouse, where the private, abandoned offices sat unused.

3 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

She allowed herself to be led away, a little reluctantly as she didn't want to look weak in front of Bellatrix.

Nael was surprised to find the offices unlocked, and everything within in working order. There was a small table and a few chairs, as well as a coffee machine. He turned on the light, stepping inside.

Sam’s hand was warm, her touch reassuring. He’d never had these feelings for someone before, and he didn’t intend to squander this opportunity, despite the fact that he’d likely mess it up.

1 minute ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael was surprised to find the offices unlocked, and everything within in working order. There was a small table and a few chairs, as well as a coffee machine. He turned on the light, stepping inside.

Sam’s hand was warm, her touch reassuring. He’d never had these feelings for someone before, and he didn’t intend to squander this opportunity, despite the fact that he’d likely mess it up.

Sam let out a deep breath. She did a quick scan of the room. Her eyes fell on the coffee machine. "Yes!" She exclaimed. Then her eyes fell on Nael. She pulled her hand out of his and placed both hands on his shoulders. "Why are we here? Why didn't you even tell me before running off to join a gang?"

Jofus put on a pair of aluminum-framed sunglasses and hefted a boombox onto his shoulder. He pressed a small button, and "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" began playing at full volume. He walked up, kicked the front door open with his left leg, and said, "Who's ready to party?"

5 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

"And don't threaten our members, or potential members. If Mike vouches for him, then we at least wait until I can evaluate."

"Of course I vouch for him. Otherwise I wouldn't have brought him here."

Mike told Bella and then offered Red a beer aswell.

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Of course I vouch for him. Otherwise I wouldn't have brought him here."

Mike told Bella and then offered Red a beer aswell.

“Thanks,” Redatrick said, taking the beer. He’d need to be alert. What if it was poisoned? But, one beer couldn’t hurt, right?

“Do you know any places where I could find a disguise?” He asked.

37 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Do you know any places where I could find a disguise?” He asked.

"We have a few things in one of the storage rooms. I can show you."

Mike thought about it for a while longer.

"And maybe in one of the shops."

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

"We have a few things in one of the storage rooms. I can show you."

Mike thought about it for a while longer.

"And maybe in one of the shops."

Redatrick didn’t have much money on him now. And what he did have he didn’t even know whether it would work here.

“The storage room would be good,” he said.

Wow ok, so apparently I wasn't following this thread! Sorry! I'm back! I'll make her fit in this somehow.

Freyja woke up from her comatose state by an instant prodding from Laecrien.

"Oi! What have you been doing!? Have you been injured again!? You know you are supposed to check yourself after you've been in any kind of minor scuffle!" Yelled Laecrien.

Freyja looked down and saw some blood. 

"Huh? How did that happen?" Wondered Freyja.

"Heal yourself and be more social and aware of your surroundings!" Snarked Laecrien.