Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

7 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

As the Jackal left, a smile quickly slid into place. "Hey Mike, hello new guy!"

@Sorana @I think I am here.

@Life&Death

“Hello,” Redatrick said, looking around. “I’m Redatrick. Shorten that to whatever you want. If I’m being hunted by some people who want me worse than dead, does this place have the potential to protect me?”

37 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Bellatrix looks at her, face cold and calculating. She takes another sip of her beer, letting the time stretch. "Who are you, and who sent you?" She waved, and Anne and the other gang members walked away.

@Steel Inquisitive

"I'm Samantha Howls and I sent myself." Sam forced herself not to break eye contact. She had dealt with overbearing Epics before. "I've come to join. I have many talents that you will find.... useful."

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

“Hello,” Redatrick said, looking around. “I’m Redatrick. Shorten that to whatever you want. If I’m being hunted by some people who want me worse than dead, does this place have the potential to protect me?”

Galavian perked up, donned his armor, and walked up to Red. "Who's after you and why should we help you? Why not turn you in for money? What are they going to do to you?"

Edited by beantheboy12

1 minute ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"I'm Samantha Howls and I sent myself." Sam forced herself not to break eye contact. She had dealt with overbearing Epics before. "I've come to join. I have many talents that you will find.... useful."

Nael walked over, tapping pewter in case of an altercation. “I can vouch for her,” he said, laying a hand on the desk.

@Steel Inquisitive @Ark1002

Bella nodded. "Don't try and sneak in next time." She looked at Galavian. "And don't threaten our members, or potential members. If Mike vouches for him, then we at least wait until I can evaluate." She smiled at Red. "Don't worry Red. I won't. Unless you betray us. If you ever do...?" Her voice was warm, and her smile. Her eyes were as cold as ice. She pulled up the sleeve of the black leather jacket, revealing the bloody skull, on fire, inked into her skin. "I'll kill you."

Redatrick wanted to smile, but wasn’t feeling up to it. “Don’t worry,” he said. “If I betray you, then I’ll have two gangs after me. Maybe you too can kill each other for me.”

He looked to Galavian. “That’s no one’s business but my own and the men who want to kill me.”

25 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Relieved, Nael stepped back, deliberately avoiding eye contact with Sam. This situation could not be more awkward, he thought. He blushed, unable to stop it from coming.

Sam kept her face in check but struggled to keep a smile from her face when he blushed. She was thrilled he had vouched for her and yet..... she also wanted to punch him. Did he think she couldn't handle herself? Then again she was the one who was captured..... 

"We have got to work on your blush reflex." She whispered to him.

54 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam kept her face in check but struggled to keep a smile from her face when he blushed. She was thrilled he had vouched for her and yet..... she also wanted to punch him. Did he think she couldn't handle herself? Then again she was the one who was captured..... 

Auri looked down at them from the ceiling. Jacien had sent her to watch and make sure Nael and Sam had made it and been accepted into the gang safely, and she was very glad she did. A small smile formed of vines appeared on her face, and with that mission complete, she grew back out the window, back to the Odd Job Tavern and Jacien.

Edited by Sunbringer

45 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sensing animosity in her gaze, Nael looked away. “Sorry.”

7 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Bellatrix's grin spread as she looked over.

Nael again noticed Bellatrix. His eyes widened, then he turned back to Sam, thoroughly creeped out.

”So,” he asked. “How you been?” Almost immediately he regretted it. Not because of Sam, but because of himself.

Edited by Jaywalk

51 minutes ago, Sunbringer said:

Auri looked down at them from the ceiling. Jacien had sent her to watch and make sure Nael and Sam had made it and been accepted into the gang safely. With that mission complete, she grew back out the window, back to the Odd Job Tavern and Jacien.

A guardian angel! That makes me really happy for some reason.......

"Sorry." Nael said, looking away.

Great! Now I feel like a jerk. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I hope you don't lose any status because of my entrance." Sam eyed the gang leader. Wonder what's wrong with that woman.

”So,” Nael asked. “How you been?”

"Well I just joined a gang because I was chasing a man I barely know who I met at a bar...... Would you look at me! Do you even like me?" She finished in small voice.

@Jaywalk

Edited by Steel Inquisitive

4 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"Sorry." Nael said, looking away.

Great! Now I feel like a jerk. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I hope you don't lose any status because of my entrance." Sam eyed the gang leader. Wonder what's wrong with that woman.

”So,” Nael asked. “How you been?”

"Well I just joined a gang because I was chasing a man I barely know who I met at a bar...... Would you look at me! Do you even like me?" She finished in small voice.

@Jaywalk

Nael grew wide-eyed. “I’m so sorry,” he said sheepishly. “It’s a habit.” He didn’t look away this time, instead staring deep into her eyes. “And yes. I like you.”

He screamed on the inside.

@Steel Inquisitive

Edited by Jaywalk