Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

The Mailman walked towards the abandoned looking warehouse again, this time a lot less fearful. It wasn't so bad the first time, so it should go fine this time as well, he thought as he walked through the front doors of the warehouse, he then walked over to a room where people seemed to be discussing something,

"Hello? I have a letter for someone named Mario, I was told he would be here."

@Sorana

Edited by Captain Clyde Froggins

"Well Mr. Mario, here is your letter!" The Mailman handed him his letter and left.

Spoiler

Dear Mario,

I hear you joined a gang. I am very disappointed, Marge. 

Seriously, Monica. You are of the Ghostbloods.

Not some stupid gang.

With best regards,

Councilman Ark

P.S. Be grateful I forgave you Malfoy.

Just now, Captain Clyde Froggins said:

"Well Mr. Mario, here is your letter!" The Mailman handed him his letter and left.

"Wait!"

Mike rushed after him.

"I've got a reply for you. Give me a second!"

He started scribbling something in his notebook.

Just now, Captain Clyde Froggins said:

"Oh, okay."

Mike handed him a letter and some chrysts.

Spoiler

Dear Councilman Ark,

I am a Ghostblood and I will always be one. My affiliations with the gang didn't change that.

With best regards,

Mike

5 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Some are already in there :P

Whaaaaaaat? You didn't think of new ones???

Mike walked back into the room and resumed his place on a table in the back. He read the letter again, grimacing. Ark. He always intruded, he had ruined his life, and now he wanted to ruin the only place he felt like he had a home.

Edited by Sorana

19 hours ago, Sorana said:

"We could make a video."

"Claim, that you managed to catch him, or one of his trusted followers and then we can lure them into a trap, when they want to buy the person from you."

"Sounds like a plan. We'll need someone to stage the video, though." Red replied.

1 hour ago, Nohadon said:

"Sounds like a plan. We'll need someone to stage the video, though." Red replied.

Mike gestured towards Syndicate.

"If we want it to seem real, you have to do the talking. Put something in front of your face, we could distort the voice as well. But they might check the gestures and all that, so I think it should be you."

"We could add another scene somewhere, where we show a room, or one of your close advisers, to leak the location."

"They will look through it, but I think they can't afford to not go after it."

Syndicate nodded.

"I'll do it. Voice modulation isn't needed. Give me an audio recording of the Jackal and I'll mimic him, I believe the Jackal wears a mask? We shall have one replicated. We'll film it near a window in an apartment I own. It's got the worldspike in its window, it will be a decent giveaway. If they don't figure it out then they won't be competent enough to be a threat."

1 hour ago, Nohadon said:

Syndicate nodded.

"I'll do it. Voice modulation isn't needed. Give me an audio recording of the Jackal and I'll mimic him, I believe the Jackal wears a mask? We shall have one replicated. We'll film it near a window in an apartment I own. It's got the worldspike in its window, it will be a decent giveaway. If they don't figure it out then they won't be competent enough to be a threat."

Mike nodded.

"We might have some suitable cloths here. That look more or less like his. And a recording I can organize as well."

Seizing him up he added.

"They should fit you. But I think you should try at least the coat on anyways. Then I can determine if the rest fits as well."

Noting down their progress he added.

"So we distract the precursors with the video, the guilds with the bomb. What about the Canton itself. They might send some troops to the government, but still the more troops they have elsewhere the better for us."

"If we capture one of their members, they will need rescue them. But it will also alert them."

Edited by Sorana

On 4/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, Sorana said:

"If we capture one of their members, they will need rescue them. But it will also alert them."

That's easier said then done. I've tried capturing their members before.

Syndicate revealed a long scar that ran along his back, it had burn marks around it.
"Canton members all are required to make contact with each other once every two days. If they go missing for enough time, a tracker activates and then the canton sends an ops team while bunkering down."

"Like it or not, we'll have to face down the members of the canton of combat. They keep a standing guard of forty with them at all times, not to mention at least one leader is there at all times." Syndicate produced a large sheet of paper and pinned it to the board.

"Here's a list of the canton's S class fighters. Any one of them can take out entire squadrons of fighters."

The paper reads:

Spoiler

Max. Twinborn Rioter and Soulbearer. Trained by the ghost bloods and Devaan Sheonar. Expert fighter and holds the power of a legendary artefact. The sword of spirit, sethramir.

Silphio. Can fly, has three deadly pets and can create bone-plating armour strong enough to stop bullets. Trained by Devaan Sheaonar.

Astiel. A third oath dust bringer and a Mistborn. Former leader of the panthers.

Kestraal. Elantrian and Bendalloy compounder. Expert gunslinger and martial artist.

Olra: Kolloss-Blooded Pewter Compounder. Hemalurgically given. For some reason isn't susceptible to rioting and soothing.

Devaan: Master fighter and tactician, incredibly advanced magical armour derived from epic motivators.

Seymour: The canton's head of reception. Not to be underestimated. Powerset is unknown, but he at least has the surge of division.

4 hours ago, Nohadon said:

"Here's a list of the canton's S class fighters. Any one of them can take out entire squadrons of fighters."

Mike copied the list into his notebook and sighed.

"We need a diversion of some sort. This won't work like that. We can't take them."

"What if we tricked the precursors into attacking the Canton?"