Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

The Ninjas were a joke Ark. Take one. I thought Seom was a do gooder.

The Jackal laughed, "Protect them? You will protect them from me? I came here to protect you. What do you do when a rival gang, that's bigger than yours comes in, to take your territory, if you don't join the Consortium? You run. You join the Consortium? Capone 2 comes in, and destroys them. What do you do if a somebody challenges your authority, that you can't beat? You lose, and maybe die. You join the Consortium, I come in, and kill them with you. Or I send Darkhold, or Ronix, or Capone, or one of the Black Guard, well you get my point. I just want to help you. If I don't, nobody will. Rusts, everyone else will eat you alive! I'm not saying that you're doomed, I wouldn't be here if you were. I'm just saying that you trying to protect your gang from me is flawed. Think on my offer. It stands, and when you need help, I'll be here."

The Jackal dropped a mobile on the ground, turned around and walked towards a shadow, clicking his tongue and gesturing at it with his head to the ninja's, who he didn't know were in the rafters. He and them disappeared, one by one.

@Ark1002

Edited by Darth Woodrack

Mike walked into there warehouse, waving brightly at those assembled. He had taken the shortest way here, excite dto show Bella, that he had recruited someone, and someone who was scary on top of that.

"Hi, I'm back!"

Then he stopped in his tracks, when he saw the Jackal, talking to Bella and several other new faces as well. turning to Redatrick he gestured around the room.

"Well, here we are. That's the warehouse, and these are all members of the gang. some of them are new, I told you Bella went out to recruit some, some others I know."

@I think I am here.

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

“Well, here we are. That's the warehouse, and these are all members of the gang. some of them are new, I told you Bella went out to recruit some, some others I know."

Redatrick nodded. “Thanks for bringing me here,” he said, rolling up his sleeves. He’d gotten the rest of his clothes back, though lots of it was bloodstained and riddled with holes. He’d need to get that fixed.

He looked around the warehouse. He was reminded of his own organisation. An organisation of bandits. The Worldhunters. Did every planet have its own secret gangs? Checking to see if his shotgun was there he turned to the person he’d heard be called Bella. His eyes widened as flame was emitted from her. “You didn’t tell me she was into theatre,” he said to Mike as he walked towards Bella. “I wonder how she concealed those pyrotechnics.”

He approached her. “You’re in charge of this place?” He asked. Another really odd thing he noticed was the accents. The people talking here and accents he couldn’t even place. He was more used to his own Roughs accent. “Your friend Mike recruited me,” he gestured to Mike.

@Ark1002

17 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Mike waved at the those Bella had recruited and walked over to them.

"Hi. I'm Mike. It's great to meet you."

@Jaywalk

@beantheboy12

@whattheHoid

Nael politely nodded to the newcomer, but was still uncomfortable. He didn’t dismiss his Shardblade, but rested it on his shoulder in an effort to look less conspicuous.

Mike waved at Bella.

"Hi Bella. I'm back!"

Hopefully she would be happy, that he had recruited someone as well. Bella always got what she wanted, she walked her path, and didn't let herself get stopped by anything.

When he heard Galavian ask after a drink he gestured to a side of the room.

"We have some beer over there."

Then he walked over and fetched two bottles, handing one of them over.

"Oh, too slow..."

@beantheboy12

The first time ever you called him Mike.

@Ark1002

Edited by Sorana
ninjad

Sam was caught. Not a big surprise as she wasn't talented in stealth. She had been attempting to slip up to the "abandoned" warehouse but had been spotted. Rather than fighting she had allowed herself to be led into the lair. "Um..... hi." She said, when her captors took her to a woman who was drinking. Sam's eyes roamed the room searching for Nael.  

@Ark1002

Edited by Steel Inquisitive

Nael awkwardly stood there, dismissing his Shardblade. “No thanks,” he said when he was offered a beer. “I don’t drink.” He walked over to the wall and leaned against it, watching as the room seemed to fill to the brim with people. To say he was surprised to see Sam would have been an understatement.

@Ark1002 @Steel Inquisitive

25 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam was caught. Not a big surprise as she wasn't talented in stealth. She had been attempting to slip up to the "abandoned" warehouse but had been spotted. Rather than fighting she had allowed herself to be led into the lair. "Um..... hi." She said, when her captors took her to a woman who was drinking. Sam's eyes roamed the room searching for Nael.  

@Ark1002

Galavian dons his armor and watches from the corner

Bellatrix looks at her, face cold and calculating. She takes another sip of her beer, letting the time stretch. "Who are you, and who sent you?" She waved, and Anne and the other gang members walked away.

@Steel Inquisitive

It's fine if you do a minor godmod of gang members, but don't either A.) Talk for them or B.) Kill or injure them