Ark1002

era 3
Bloodflame Gang

381 posts in this topic

Seom eyed the chocolate, thinking of the time when her friend's dog had died after eating some, then took the bar and ate it as fast as she could.

"Oh ho! Another chocolate enthusiast, I see! It's my favorite, next to Horneater Ale! After that it's pocket watches and sliding real fast offa tall cliffs or buildings. Hey, I wonder how long I gotta have half my dress off? That tattoo artist sure is taking a long time. Hmm, maybe I'll make this a new fashion statement. Hang on!?" Said Freyja.

She reached in her pockets and affixed some chocolate bar wrappers pocket scarves to her breasts to make an impromptu top that wouldn't interfere with her upcoming tattoo.

"Ta-da! Whaddya think?" Asked Freyja to Seom.

@Ark1002 @Sherlock Holmes

Edited by whattheHoid

"I'll take that as a compliment! What tattoo 'dya get? Is Boss Bella making us get the same one? Or we allowed to pick one out?" Asked Freyja.

Serious question! Would Mistborn Era 2 have had bras by now? Or are they still in corsets? Like I imagine Mistborn Era 2 to be in a 1900s type feel? Maybe a little later?

@Sherlock Holmes

Edited by whattheHoid

Seom turned around and pulled up her shirt to let Freyja see, then dropped the shirt and turned back around. "That's the one we all have to get."

"Ah! Neat it looks proper bloodthirsty! It does look red though. Don't forget to use antibacterial soap! I read that on a matchbox one time." Said Freyja.