Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

"Oh ho! Another chocolate enthusiast, I see! It's my favorite, next to Horneater Ale! After that it's pocket watches and sliding real fast offa tall cliffs or buildings. Hey, I wonder how long I gotta have half my dress off? That tattoo artist sure is taking a long time. Hmm, maybe I'll make this a new fashion statement. Hang on!?" Said Freyja.

She reached in her pockets and affixed some chocolate bar wrappers pocket scarves to her breasts to make an impromptu top that wouldn't interfere with her upcoming tattoo.

"Ta-da! Whaddya think?" Asked Freyja to Seom.

@Ark1002 @Sherlock Holmes

Edited by whattheHoid

"I'll take that as a compliment! What tattoo 'dya get? Is Boss Bella making us get the same one? Or we allowed to pick one out?" Asked Freyja.

Serious question! Would Mistborn Era 2 have had bras by now? Or are they still in corsets? Like I imagine Mistborn Era 2 to be in a 1900s type feel? Maybe a little later?

@Sherlock Holmes

Edited by whattheHoid

Freyja slid over to the man who had a decidedly hesitant manner whilst contemplating tattoos. With her dress still down waiting to get tattooed, she said, "I couldn't help hearing you're a bit nervous! Don't worry! I'm sure it will be fine! I can heal you right up if it looks all jenky. But, see that girl over there? Her name is Seom and her tattoo looks storming awesome! I think the guy doing the tattoos is on a short break though; it feels like I've been waiting for ages!" Rambled Freyja.

@Jaywalk

24 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

Freyja slid over to the man who had a decidedly hesitant manner whilst contemplating tattoos. With her dress still down waiting to get tattooed, she said, "I couldn't help hearing you're a bit nervous! Don't worry! I'm sure it will be fine! I can heal you right up if it looks all jenky. But, see that girl over there? Her name is Seom and her tattoo looks storming awesome! I think the guy doing the tattoos is on a short break though; it feels like I've been waiting for ages!" Rambled Freyja.

@Jaywalk

Nael averted his eyes. “I’ll think about it.”

Redatrick nodded, taking the directions. “Thanks,” he said.

Slowly, he began to walk away, to the exit. He slipped on his bright red bandanna, the colour of blood, and donned his cowboy hat once again. His normal clothes were bloodstained and full of holes, but he could always rob some more. The dies airsickness him as oddly bad, but his life had been nothing but up till now.

He turned and waved at Mike, then made his way away, to the Harbour.

*^*

The pigeon staggered to the location of the gang. It was heavily bleeding in one wing, and only had barely reached the gang. It read:

Okay. But rememberr, we R not frends. Don’t send more messages.

1 minute ago, whattheHoid said:

"Well currently, we are waiting for the tattoo man to get on with tattooing. I am getting cold with my dress half off as I want my tattoo on my side. So we're just standing around talking. Wanna drink?" Asked Freyja while pulling out a flask out of her skirts.

@Sorana

Mike nodded and took a careful sip. Ale. It ran down his throat, made him feel warm and he made sure to take another, larger sip before handing it back to Freyja. If he was to be a man, he needed to be able to drink.

"Thank you."

He handed the flask back and pushed the sleeve of his left arm back, showed his tattoo.

"I thought the arm would be more practical, should I need to show it to someone. But then nobody asked so far."

12 hours ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam watched Freyja's antics with fondness. Grateful for the time she had bought her and Nael. "Why do I have to choose? You're the one who wanted to join, I just followed you!" She hissed at Nael. "Freyja, don't you agree he should choose?"

@Jaywalk @whattheHoid

Gaaaa... “Fine,” he said. “I guess I’ll go next, Bella.”

@Steel Inquisitive @whattheHoid @Ark1002

9 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

"It looks wicked awesome! Storms, I can't wait to get mine! The drink tastes best with chocolate right after. Here! So what brings you here, friend. The name's Freyja." Said Freyja.

@Ark1002 @Sorana

"I know? We already talked? You told me your story."

Mike looked to the ground. She'd forgotten about him. And they'd only talked a few minutes ago.

"Thanks for the chocolate. I'm Mike."

"Oh right I knew that!? I get confused sometimes. It's not you it's part of my curse from the Nightwatcher. Did that tattoo hurt all that bad?" Said Freyja somewhat abashedly.

"Oh and go Nael! We can't wait to see that tattoo buddy!" Said Freyja enthusiastically.

@Sorana @Jaywalk @Ark1002

Edited by whattheHoid