Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Bella patted him on the shoulder. "That's okay." It's probably for the best.She grabbed the pigeon and sent it out again.

It flew.

@I think I am here.

The pigeon returned.

Wear is he going?

Redatrick looked to Bella. “Do you know where the harbour is?”

Edited by I think I am here.

Freyja slid and skidded back from her impromptu date with Jacien. She had come to really like him. She had promised to meet him again sometime.

She got back to the lair and went to Bella, "So I hear tattoos are in order? Yay! Permanent Decorations!" Said Freyja.

@Ark1002

Edited by whattheHoid

Freyja saw a woman just get finished up tattooing and saw a glimpse of the tattoo.

"Ooh! So cool! Did it hurt bad?" Asked Freyja to the woman.

"Maybe I'm supposed to take my top off too?" Wondered Freyja to Laecrien.

She started to take of her dress and walked over to the man tattooing.

@Ark1002 @Sherlock Holmes

Freyja beamed, arm covering her semi toppless form. "Why yes! You're one of the few I've met who knows that! Yep, my mom was apparently a fan of Norse mythology. I think she knew a few Worldhoppers. Seom's a nice name? You from around these parts?" Asked Freyja.

@Ark1002 @Sherlock Holmes

"Ooh! A Scadrian? I met someone from there before I came to the Ally. His name was Ysthinew. We were lovers for what seemed simultaneously like a long and short time. He gave me this neat gold metalmind to remember him. He was lovely." Said Freyja somewhat reminiscingly while flashing her gold armband.

Wow, is it hard to come up with names most especially, a Terris one!

@Sherlock Holmes @Ark1002

"Ally? Don't you mean Alley? Wait, being a grammar Nazi is ru--" A pair of mimes dragged Ax away and wiped the memory of him being there from everyone's minds. 

"My mother was Rosharan," Seom said, "so I'm only half Scadrian. Actually, I'm a fourth Koloss and a fourth normal Scadrian. I think my Rosharan half is mostly Alethi, though."

"Spelling has foiled me ag........" A different, yet still efficient pair of mines dragged Hoid away and wiped the memory of him being there from everyone's minds.

"Oh? Koloss and Alethi? I bet there's a joke in there somewhere I once heard at a bar in Herdaz. They don't think to kindly of Alethi onna count of the fact that the Alethi keep trying to snatch their land. No offense though! I'm from just outside Elanar in Jah Keved. I sorta just ran away from home. You been around here for long?" Rambled Freyja.

@Sherlock Holmes

"Well, I guess that's neat. I was at a wedding once, and while I witnessed some of it, I wasn't technically a witness. It was more of a heist for me. The food was really good and they even had some Horneater Ale, my personal favorite!" Said Freyja enthusiastically.

Frejya pulled out two unopened chocolate bars and offered one to Seom. "Want one?"

@Sherlock Holmes

Edited by whattheHoid