Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

11 hours ago, Sorana said:

"He said you tortured."

Mike answered, hesitated and offered Red a hand to stand up.

"You should wash out the dye."

“I should,” Redatrick agreed and heard Bella call everyone over.

“And I did use to do bad things,” he said to Mike. “But I don’t anymore, and that’s why they’re hunting me in the first place. I wasn’t the only one to... torture. But I was the only one to defect.”

Well, the third one.

There had only ever three traitors to the Worldhunter gang. There was Redatrick, and then there was his brother, who’d ran away when Redatrick was ten. Redatrick remembered that moment, when he’d seen a group of men returns with his corpse, shot in a dozen places.

And then there was the Hazehunter. The best of the best. While Worldhunter units hunted in gangs, he operated solo and did as good a job as any, even better.

Redatrick’s father had been known the Hazehunter. And he’d been the one to put a bullet in his head when he betrayed them.

Three traitors. Two dead. One being hunted.

He walked to Bella. “Yes?” He said, wondering why she’d called them. “Mike said Sam ran off.”

@Ark1002

Lol.

Darn. Mark made a pouty face. "You newcomers ruin fun." His thick Horneater accent changed his speech, and made him seem less menacing. "Yes, yes. You can get tattoo anywhere." He gestured towards a chair. "Come here and take off you shirt."

Edited by Ark1002

Mike followed Red and the others to the wall. He listened to Bella explain them what to do and walking along the wall, stopped where his own name stood. It had been a rash decision, Bella had impressed him, she was strong and never gave up. No matter how dark things looked, she would fight. Reaching out he softly touched his name and then looked over at Bella again. Hopefully she wasn't angry that he  had brought Red here. He was inclined to believe him, that he had wanted to leave his past behind, that he had done bad things, but that he stopped. Even he had killed, Bella killed, Red had killed. Silently he stepped over to Bella and tried to read her face, see if she was angry.

@Ark1002

Redatrick looked to the wall. He’d seekers refuge in this gang. But to join it? After before, he wasn’t sure if he wanted any gang connections. Especially if his ex-gang now knew his location.

“Thank you,” he said. “But I’ll pass.”

He looked to Mike. “Are there any other locations you’d say are safe?”

2 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

He looked to Mike. “Are there any other locations you’d say are safe?”

Mike hesitated.

"Oasis City is protected."

He shook his head.

"Here is as safe as you can be."

With a gesture towards the side he asked Red to follow him, so that they could talk more privately.

6 minutes ago, Sorana said:

With a gesture towards the side he asked Red to follow him, so that they could talk more privately.

Redatrick kept the place in his mind. Oasis City. It certainly sounded safe. And right now, an oasis was exactly what he was looking for.

He saw Mike’s gesture and nodded. As he followed Mike, he wondered what the boy would have to say that was so private.

“Yeah?” He asked.

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“Yeah?” He asked.

Mike paused, tried to find the words to express what he wanted to say.

"I think Bella might be one of your better options."

He told him finally.

"She cares and she stands behind us. She won't let you down."

Looking down he drew a pattern with his shoe on the ground.

"If you want to go to Oasis, I'll need to come with you. Non-members can't enter the city without an invitation."

Hesitating again he shook his head.

"I heard an expedition will leave soon, maybe you could get a spot on their ship."

Mike finally looked up again.

"It's my mistake, that they found you. Everybody at the hospital knows who I am, and what I'm doing, who I belong to. I don't think Oasis would safe, if you don't decide to join. And if you joined you'd be trapped within it's walls."

"I'm sorry. I messed this up. I should have used a backdoor or something like that."

Edited by Sorana

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

“It's my mistake, that they found you. Everybody at the hospital knows who I am, and what I'm doing, who I belong to. I don't think Oasis would safe, if you don't decide to join. And if you joined you'd be trapped within it's walls."

"I'm sorry. I messed this up. I should have used a backdoor or something like that."

Redatrick nodded. If his ex-gang had tracked him, it must have through witnesses or somesuch at the hospital. Oasis looked appealing, of non-members couldn’t enter without an invitation. Redatrick could just become a member, and then never invite his ex-gang in. But they’d find a way, he knew that, and then he’d be trapped in the walls, like Mike said.

“What she wants me to do,” he said to Mike, gesturing to Bella. “Is to join her gang. But I can’t be here, bound to this gang, if I want to keep on running, especially since they know my location. And I don’t think Bella’ gonna let me stay here when she realises I don’t want to be part of the gang.”

He looked to Mike, and put a hand on his shoulder, beginning to walk to the storing room again. “And don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll meet again. Where’s this expedition you were talking about?” An expedition sounded like a good way to get away. But for now, he needed to get his hat and his normal clothes. He’d have to keep the dye in, he didn’t have time to wash it out.

Edited by I think I am here.

56 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

He looked to Mike, and put a hand on his shoulder, beginning to walk to the storing room again. “And don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll meet again. Where’s this expedition you were talking about?” An expedition sounded like a good way to get away. But for now, he needed to get his hat and his normal clothes. He’d have to keep the dye in, he didn’t have time to wash it out.

Disappointed Mikes shoulders sagged down.

"It will start at the harbour I guess. Or you look for someone at the Tavern, I heard it was announced there."

4 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Mark numbed the area, then began the tattoo. He had performed it a hundred times, or at least it felt that way. He began, and finished within five minutes. "Keep it clean." He bandaged it, and gestured to Seom. "Now young lady, where do you want your tattoo?"

@beantheboy12 @Sherlock Holmes

Why'd you @ me?