Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

Freyja was amazed! Someone being able to turn into an animal? It reminded her of some fairy tales she read as a child.

"Ooh! What kind of animal!? Can you turn into more than one? Do you need a full moon? Can I pet you when you are an animal!" Gushed Freyja.

"Don't mind her, if she gets too excited just push her off. You should've seen her when she saw a Willshaper riding a Whitespine." Lamented Laecrien.

Since we know next to nothing about Rosharan fairy tales; I'm taking creative licence here.

Also , Rusts yeah! Bathroom partay!:lol:

@Sorana @I think I am here.

Edited by whattheHoid

Redatrick continued putting the dye in his hair, listening to the two.

“Edgedancer?” He replied. “Sprin? Santh-whatever and Whitespine? Willshaper?” He was new to these terms, though they were certainly used like he was meant to know them. “The name’s on this world, are interesting.” He said with a hint of a grin in his voice, finishing applying the dye.

@whattheHoid

@Sorana

*^*

1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

Bella grinned. It had been a while since she'd killed someone. Cigarette still in her mouth, she strolled up to the three. "Hello boys. Why are you here?"

Keep in mind they’re currently outside the warehouse right now. They left. We can they’re right outside the exit.

“We were just about t’leave,” Knife-eyes said to her in his natural Roughs accent. “Lookin’ for a friend, apparently he ain’t here.”

“Hey, pretty lady,” Sam said, before Pell punched him in the shoulder.

Edited by I think I am here.

1 hour ago, I think I am here. said:

Redatrick continued putting the dye in his hair, listening to the two.

“Edgedancer?” He replied. “Sprin? Santh-whatever and Whitespine? Willshaper?” He was new to these terms, though they were certainly used like he was meant to know them. “The name’s on this world, are interesting.” He said with a hint of a grin in his voice, finishing applying the dye.

"They're from a different world. As Freyja is, it's simply another one than yours."

Mike explained and grinned.

"Can you fight Red? You can, can't you?"

1 hour ago, whattheHoid said:

"Ooh! Fights! That sounds like my kinda fun! Point me in the right direction!" Said Freyja.

Freyja summons her Shardwhip.

"Whoa, wait."

Mike hastily stepped back.

"I only wanted to know if he can fight. Nothing more."

Disappointedly, Freyja put away her Shardwhip.

"Storms, I'm sorry I just got so excited for some action! I think I gotta deck of cards in my pockets somewhere. Wanna play a game, while we wait for that dye to set?" Said Freyja somewhat sheepishly.

Laecrien glared at Freyja.

A small flame flickered in her hand, hidden within the clenched fist. "Pretty huh. That's a new one." She slowly strolled up to them. "Sorry, you seem okay. But I have to do this." A psychopath grin spread across her face. Her voice came out in a sing-song way. "Bye-bye!" A massive torrent of fire appeared around them, in a circle, maybe half a foot away. Enough heat to leave minor burns even if she stopped now. Her face got closer, flickering flames surrounding it, like some sort of demon from Hell. "Any last words?" As she spoke, small flames appeared within the bottles of metal she saw, making them incredibly hot quickly. Her hair billowed around her, the colors almost matching the fire.

@I think I am here. 

Freyja felt an intense heat coming from another room. "Did you guys feel that!? I have to go check that out!" Exclaimed Freyja.

Freyja walked to the main room to find Bella with liquid fire coming from out of her hands surrounding the strangers.

"Be careful! Don't just waltz in there!" Whispered Laecrien.

Freyja proceeded to throw caution to the wind and walked up to Bella and summoned her Shardwhip whilst fixing her hat.

"Hey Bella? Need a hand or a whip?" Said Freyja cheerfully.

@Ark1002

Jacien looked out around the corner, not sure whether to be excited of horrified. He had realized that she could control flames, but this was intense!

He watched from around his corner for now, ready to intervene, whether it be to help someone or heal injured people in the aftermath.

3 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

"Any last words?" As she spoke, small flames appeared within the bottles of metal she saw, making them incredibly hot quickly. Her hair billowed around her, the colors almost matching the fire.

Jones jumped back. His usually intimidating eyes were now wide with fear. Pell immediately straightened up, tapping bronze.

Sam was the only one who could say anything. “Please,” He said quietly. Please don’t kill us.” One would have thought a group of bandits would’ve reacted better in the face of death. But currently, they were confused and surrounded in fire.

“You are pretty,” Sam said, trying to get her to quit the fire. Red has always worshipped some fire bird, how would he react if he found out his god was real?

She nodded. "Well. You really want 'you are pretty' to be your last words?" She grinned. Jones and Pell were engulfed in fire, a massive torrent. She released the fire ring and slowly walked closer to Sam. "Still think I'm pretty?" Her hand rested on her hip, uncaringly, but her eyes were almost needing. The darkness within her stirred. He'd never really think that. Nobody loves me.

@I think I am here.

"Ooh! Storms! You just wanna hurt them!? Not interrogate them? Invite them for tea? Well ok then." Said Freyja uncertainly.

Frejya put away her Shardwhip and resummoned her Shardarang, which was a silvery boomerang shaped object. She filled the edges and flung it at the offenders. It clipped on in the ear, the next in the stomach, and the last in the groin. They all stumbled to the ground and moaned in pain.

"Sorry! I'm just doing what I'm told! If you get outta that fire ring, I've got some ice here and drinks on me!" Said Freyja to the injured loudly.

"Well how was that, Boss Bella?" Asked Freyja.

@Ark1002

Edited by whattheHoid

3 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

She nodded. "Well. You really want 'you are pretty' to be your last words?" She grinned. Jones and Pell were engulfed in fire, a massive torrent. She released the fire ring and slowly walked closer to Sam. "Still think I'm pretty?" Her hand rested on her hip, uncaringly, but her eyes were almost needing. The darkness within her stirred. He'd never really think that. Nobody loves me.

@I think I am here.

All Sam saw was Prowling Pell, covered in flames. The man let out a yell as he fell and rolled to the ground, but the details were obscured by just how much fire there was.

He could never stand the torture. When they’d hunted Worldhoppers, he’d always be outside of the room when Red or anyone else in the gang had their bit of fun.

He brought two hands to his mouth and stifled a scream as one of his best friends dropped, a charred corpse.

Some sort of metal boomerng flew threw the air and hit Jones, who hunched over in pain. The last thing he did was glare at Sam one last time before perishing.

Sam just hang there, trembling like a leaf, both hands to his mouth, wide eyes tearing. Dead, both. Suddenly he felt helpless, controlled. Boxed in

The ring of fire decreased and the woman- Phoenix, whatever, stepped forward with her handom her hip. She didn’t seem the least affected by killing them, and that disturbed him.

“Still think I’m pretty?”

Sam looked to her, then to the corpses. She could kill him with a glance. His hands went off his mouth and covered his eyes, wiping away anything he didn’t want. Men didn’t cry. Not even after their closest partners and friends over decades were burnt in front of him.

“I say that to lots of ladies I see,” he said shakily, closing his eyes. “But, every girl I say it to is at least pretty in some way. It would lose its specialness if I said it to just everyone, y’know?”

He was going to break down. The question was when.

Jacien rushes out, his glassweave clothing protecting him marginally, but still feeling the flames burn him, and the stormlight heal the burns, and ran over to the dead and dieing men.

“Stop! They’re down! You don’t have to do this!”

He knelt down next to the three and breathed out small clouds of stormlight, whxich revived them, and they were burned again. He was running through stormlight extremely quickly, he wouldn’t be able to keep this up for long, maybe one or two more minutes...

Freyja seeing Jacien run into the fire panics. She really liked him and didn't want him to incur Bella's wrath. She looked at Bella and said shakily, "Hey Boss. Um, look if you're lonely or whatever, I've got a half brother. He never complements ladies on their looks. He would never call you pretty. Would that make you feel better? I call him Chull Bladder, but I suppose he is actually named Tomas. This might make you feel better?"

Unable to wait any longer, she ran towards Jacien and flung her arms around him. "Jacien! I thought you left! Are you all right!? Are these people ok?" Asked Freyja concernedly.

"Whatever you do don't complement Bella, unless it's about her fire skills!" Whispered Frejya.

Freyja uses her Surge of Progression and Regrowth to help Jacien heal the others. She then kisses Jacien on both cheeks. 

@Ark1002 @Sunbringer

Edited by whattheHoid

Can’t I save the one still talking? He wasn’t incinerated yet.

Jacien fell down in despair. He saw the ashes that were once people. Images flashed through his head, of burning fields, his adopted family screaming, and his sister’s dead body, killed by the Skybreaker who had come to kill him. He leaned against Freyja, tears streaming down his face.