Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

2 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

"Oh that's neat! I wanted to find excitement, adventure, love, more pocket watches, and chocolate! And maybe do a couple of heists! Bella seems a little maniacal, so I think I am off to a good start!" Said Freyja enthusiastically.

@Sorana

"Bella is great! She is strong and scary and I'm glad she allowed me in the gang. It gave me a chance to start a new."

Mike replied and then looked at Red to listen to his answer to Bella's question.

3 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Bella looked at him. "I can kill them, easily. Should I?"

@I think I am here.

Red fiddled with the dye box a d nodded in appreciation to Mike and the other lady before Bella came up again. She asked if she should kill his ex-gang.

They used to be his friends. But they were hunting him until he was dead. And he couldn’t take any chances.

“That would definitely be good,” he said, looking to her. “But they’re strong. And Sam’s a Lurcher, So whatever pyrotechnics you have hidden underneath your sleeve he could pull it out.”

50 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Redatrick turned to Mike. “You said you thought they were going to tear you apart,” he said. “Though I wouldn’t oppose if you wanted to help.”

"I won't let my fear control me."

Mike replied.

"Otherwise I'd never step outside again."

27 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"I won't let my fear control me."

Mike replied.

"Otherwise I'd never step outside again."

Redatrick nodded. It made sense, the boys fear of the outside. They must have experimented on him, that was why he found everything out here dangerous. “How does dye work?” He asked Mike,” tossing the box around. “I’ve never used it before.” He ran a hand through his hair, knee he might have had to change its colour. He looked to Mike again.

“I’ve got a question. Out of all the magics here, how many do you think would be stronger than Allomancy or Feruchemy?” Maybe, of he was lucky, his ex-gang could kill themselves trying to find him.

15 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“I’ve got a question. Out of all the magics here, how many do you think would be stronger than Allomancy or Feruchemy?” Maybe, of he was lucky, his ex-gang could kill themselves trying to find him.

"That depends on how you use it. But I think there are some. Especially if you have an experienced user. And of course, what kind of Allomancy or Feruchemy you can use."

Mike  smiled.

"I can show you. I had mine green for a while."

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

"That depends on how you use it. But I think there are some. Especially if you have an experienced user. And of course, what kind of Allomancy or Feruchemy you can use."

Mike  smiled.

"I can show you. I had mine green for a while."

“Green?” Redatrick asked, then paused. He had no idea what sort of fashion went on here. “But if you could show me, that would be great.” He looked back to the exit. They hadn’t returned. “And I was just asking to see if they’d die on their way to find me. Who knows, they could run into one of those experimenters.”

57 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Green?” Redatrick asked, then paused. He had no idea what sort of fashion went on here. “But if you could show me, that would be great.” He looked back to the exit. They hadn’t returned. “And I was just asking to see if they’d die on their way to find me. Who knows, they could run into one of those experimenters.”

"Green."

Mike nodded.

"Looked awful, to be honest."

His face turned earnest, his voice intense.

"They could die, yes. But no. No matter what they did to you - nobody should meet them."

His hand touched his chest and he frowned noticing his arm had turned back.

"Come, there's a bathroom, we can use to dye your hair."

15 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Green."

Mike nodded.

"Looked awful, to be honest."

His face turned earnest, his voice intense.

"They could die, yes. But no. No matter what they did to you - nobody should meet them."

His hand touched his chest and he frowned noticing his arm had turned back.

"Come, there's a bathroom, we can use to dye your hair."

“Alright.”

Redatrick hesitantly looked at the box of dye again. “Where is it?” He asked, prepared to follow Mike. He didn’t respond to what he said of the experimenters. They certainly seemed dangerous, though how much of that was bias? There was only one way to know, and Redatrick didn’t fancy it.

12 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Alright.”

Redatrick hesitantly looked at the box of dye again. “Where is it?” He asked, prepared to follow Mike. He didn’t respond to what he said of the experimenters. They certainly seemed dangerous, though how much of that was bias? There was only one way to know, and Redatrick didn’t fancy it.

"Uhm over there?"

Mike pointed at a door.

6 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Redatrick nodded, walking over and entering the bathroom. Taking his hat off and placing the the box of dye on the sink he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked tired. Exhausted. “So, do I just put in my hair or something?” He asked, opening the box.

Mike shook his head.

"You need to divide your hair in different parts. Four should work. Left and right and front and back. And then you start with the hair in the back, try to spread the dye as even as possible. Then the two parts in the front. Then you have to wait for a while and afterwards you use water to rinse."

He hesitated, then pulled out a pair of gloves. It were his, but then they were already brown. If they changed their colour it wouldn't really matter.

"They might help to keep your hands away from the dye. And if you have, you might want to apply some face cream on your skin around your hair as well."

16 minutes ago, Sorana said:

“They might help to keep your hands away from the dye. And if you have, you might want to apply some face cream on your skin around your hair as well."

“Ok,” Redatrick said.

He took a deep breath, and looked at himself through the mirror. He accepted the gloved and nodded in appreciation, slipping them on and taking out the dye packet. Slowly he hovered it over his head. His hair was on the shorter side, so hopefully it wouldn’t take too much time. Taking the dye he put over the back parts of his hair, trying to spread it evenly.

“So... your power is animals?” He asked, trying to make conversation. He was a little nervous. “What can you do with it?”

53 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“So... your power is animals?” He asked, trying to make conversation. He was a little nervous. “What can you do with it?”

Mike shook his head.

"The animals - they - "

He fell silent. His power? They were a nuisance, something he tried to avoid, to keep back.

"I can change parts of my body. But I can't really control it. It needs a lot of concentration."

"I was trained with knives, and some other things as well. Then I made a mistake and had the animals. But it's not - "

"Maybe they are my power."

"Oh! Powers! Those are neat! I'm an Edgedancer! I can whoosh about and be slippery like a Santhid in water! Say hi, Laecrien! Yeah, this here is my pal and spren friend! I also got this neat gold metalmind offa friend! It certainly comes in handy! And I got a gift from the Nightwatcher, although now that I think about it, I don't know if it was worth it." Exclaimed Freyja.

"Hello, yes I am Laecrien and this is my erstwhile companion and mistress Freyja. I used to make silverware and armoires." Sighed Laecrien.

@Sorana @I think I am here.

Edited by whattheHoid