Hello!(it's me)

One_Armed

Actually the reasone I like Kell is because the last thing I've read is secret history and I always end up loving the last character that I've read about. (It's because Sanderson is such a good writer)

I that I might fit into the Elescallers they are pretty cool. 

2 hours ago, One_Armed said:

Hi, I'm new here. Started reading Sanderson in Hebrew last year and now I finished reading them all in English.

Welcome! I highly recommend you check out the RP section at the bottom, particularly the Alleyverse. While you're there, join a guild! I recommend the Ghostbloods.

6 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

Who would win: Kaladin or Kelsier?

Well, I think that Kell because kaladin always thinks that he is a loser and kelsier will now how to use this. (Actually in afterthought I think that it matters if they both know about the battle the same time (because I don't sure who is stronger but I'm sure that kelsier is better strategist))

6 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Welcome! I highly recommend you check out the RP section at the bottom, particularly the Alleyverse. While you're there, join a guild! I recommend the Ghostbloods.

Thanks for the advice:D.

Edited by One_Armed
Afterthought

You should just be able to delete them. I've never had that problem, but I guess sometimes it doesn't work? IDK. Also, I thought your answer about Kell/Kaladin was interesting. I think a lot of people would talk about you know atium/stormlight problems, but you went right to the psychological, which I can appreciate. 

1 minute ago, beantheboy12 said:

Just put your little blinking line thing past the quote and press delete. Or click on it and press delete

I'm writing from my and it just doesn't let me  delete them.

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

You should just be able to delete them. I've never had that problem, but I guess sometimes it doesn't work? IDK. Also, I thought your answer about Kell/Kaladin was interesting. I think a lot of people would talk about you know atium/stormlight problems, but you went right to the psychological, which I can appreciate. 

Thanks! 

Oh, I forgot to mention also that I have read all the WoT series.

On 2/11/2019 at 5:15 PM, One_Armed said:

Hi, I'm new here. Started reading Sanderson in Hebrew last year and now I finished reading them all in English.

Guess I know what books I'm adding to my wishlist...

Welcome to Shard! Like Bean said, maybe don't join the GBs if you do fall down the Alleyverse rabbit hole. I personally recommend TUBA 

4 hours ago, Silva said:

Guess I know what books I'm adding to my wishlist...

Welcome to Shard! Like Bean said, maybe don't join the GBs if you do fall down the Alleyverse rabbit hole. I personally recommend TUBA .

4 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Or the diagramists 

Well thanks guys but I think that for now I will stick to discussions.