One_Armed

Hello!(it's me)

23 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new here. Started reading Sanderson in Hebrew last year and now I finished reading them all in English.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, we're happy to have you! Welcome! Who's your favorite character and what Sanderson books have you read?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite character is kelsier because he is just awesome. And I have read all the cosmere books except white sand, and the reckoners. (if this is how you spell it:wacko: I read it in Hebrew)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoop, whoop! Kell's my favorite too. (Yes, you spelled it right.) Which Knight Radiant Order do you think you'd best fit into?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually the reasone I like Kell is because the last thing I've read is secret history and I always end up loving the last character that I've read about. (It's because Sanderson is such a good writer)

I that I might fit into the Elescallers they are pretty cool. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh. Interesting. I've loved him since the moment he started stuffing cupcakes in his mouth in book one, but SH nailed him in my heart like a spike. ;)

Cool! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just  be careful that ruin won't start whispering you.;)

Edited by One_Armed
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha, ha! He's been doing that for a while. I don't mind. I just have to be careful not to let him persuade me to kill anyone. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, maybe now it's not much of a problem because sazed is in charge. :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Tis true. But then, why would he speak in Kelsier's voice? He's pretty convincing...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome to the shard!

Who would win: Kaladin or Kelsier?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, One_Armed said:

Hi, I'm new here. Started reading Sanderson in Hebrew last year and now I finished reading them all in English.

Welcome! I highly recommend you check out the RP section at the bottom, particularly the Alleyverse. While you're there, join a guild! I recommend the Ghostbloods.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

Who would win: Kaladin or Kelsier?

Well, I think that Kell because kaladin always thinks that he is a loser and kelsier will now how to use this. (Actually in afterthought I think that it matters if they both know about the battle the same time (because I don't sure who is stronger but I'm sure that kelsier is better strategist))

6 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Welcome! I highly recommend you check out the RP section at the bottom, particularly the Alleyverse. While you're there, join a guild! I recommend the Ghostbloods.

Thanks for the advice:D.

Edited by One_Armed
Afterthought
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't listen to him. Ark has a tendency to mercilessly hunt people down in the alleyverse if they upset the ghostbloods. (See spoiler in my sig, Benson)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if I would want to join the alleyverse I would probably do a research about it first. But still thanks for the advice!

Quote
2 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

 

 

(How I delete this quotes? I can't get rid of them)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just put your little blinking line thing past the quote and press delete. Or click on it and press delete

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should just be able to delete them. I've never had that problem, but I guess sometimes it doesn't work? IDK. Also, I thought your answer about Kell/Kaladin was interesting. I think a lot of people would talk about you know atium/stormlight problems, but you went right to the psychological, which I can appreciate. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beantheboy12 said:

Just put your little blinking line thing past the quote and press delete. Or click on it and press delete

I'm writing from my and it just doesn't let me  delete them.

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

You should just be able to delete them. I've never had that problem, but I guess sometimes it doesn't work? IDK. Also, I thought your answer about Kell/Kaladin was interesting. I think a lot of people would talk about you know atium/stormlight problems, but you went right to the psychological, which I can appreciate. 

Thanks! 

Oh, I forgot to mention also that I have read all the WoT series.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a feat. Good job. My dad read all of them. It took him forever and it put off his reading of OB. I had to keep my mouth shut for months! Not fun. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, it is a long series took me several months to finish it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 5:15 PM, One_Armed said:

Hi, I'm new here. Started reading Sanderson in Hebrew last year and now I finished reading them all in English.

Guess I know what books I'm adding to my wishlist...

Welcome to Shard! Like Bean said, maybe don't join the GBs if you do fall down the Alleyverse rabbit hole. I personally recommend TUBA 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Silva said:

Guess I know what books I'm adding to my wishlist...

Welcome to Shard! Like Bean said, maybe don't join the GBs if you do fall down the Alleyverse rabbit hole. I personally recommend TUBA .

 

4 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Or the diagramists 

Well thanks guys but I think that for now I will stick to discussions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.