I need help... Valentines day is coming...

Ark1002

9 hours ago, Zurvanite said:

I'll celebrate it with my cat Aviendha waking me up at 3 am to cry over absolutely nothing. Just like every night :')

Nice name

Almost as good as the time I got an exchange student who'd never read Sanderson to name a cat Shallan, and still haven't explained the meeting.

@AonEne Nested spoiler take extra cellular data to load and slow down loading times without contributing additional content. That is my personal chief gripe with them. If they were being used as an organizational tool, to compress sections of a long post in a function similar to a table of contents or index, that would be one thing. That would be a productive use of them. That, however, is not what I've observed the primary usage of them to be. My observation instead has been that they tend to function similarly to a rick roll.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:03 PM, beantheboy12 said:

Who you dating? :rolleyes:

@Blessing of Potency

On 2/13/2019 at 11:48 PM, Silverblade5 said:

@AonEne Nested spoiler take extra cellular data to load and slow down loading times without contributing additional content. That is my personal chief gripe with them. If they were being used as an organizational tool, to compress sections of a long post in a function similar to a table of contents or index, that would be one thing. That would be a productive use of them. That, however, is not what I've observed the primary usage of them to be. My observation instead has been that they tend to function similarly to a rick roll.

That does seem to be one of their bigger uses, but I've seen them used often for their original purpose as well.

On 2/15/2019 at 1:25 PM, DoomStick said:

All cats in general 

Cute animal pictures, yesssss.

On 2/17/2019 at 5:20 AM, Zurvanite said:

20181016_170957.thumb.jpg.20a9524a2da1bf2a7f5ce694da6f3627.jpg

Thanks guys. She's a real handful though. Here's a pic of her when she was sick and at the vet ;-;

Aw, hope she's better. (Those foxes are also adorable.)