Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brightlord Schneclan

Happy to be here gancho!!!

12 posts in this topic

Started reading Sanderson two years ago with The Rithmatist, and have since read all of the Stormlight books as well as the first two books in the Mistborn series.  I found out about this MASSIVE fan forum and I look forward to spending more time here.

Welcome! It's pretty great here. You'll have fun. Anyway, who's your favorite character?

1 minute ago, Shard of Thought said:

Welcome! It's pretty great here. You'll have fun. Anyway, who's your favorite character?

Its hard to say because I think so many of them add so much to the stories.  It seems like a basic choice but I really like Kaladin, however, I found Dalinar's character arc in Oathbringer completely enthralling.  As for Mistborn I really like Sazed and Ham.

Fantastic choices! What Knight Radiant order do you think you'd best fit into?

Welcome! What's your favorite magic system Branderson has made?

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Fantastic choices! What Knight Radiant order do you think you'd best fit into?

Honestly I think I would fall into the order of Skybreakers.  I like how focused on justice they are and I am hoping to see some character development with Szeth and how he perceives right and wrong.  Also who doesn't want to have the ability to fly.

Cool! I've never heard that answer before. Yeah, flying would be sweet! Lashings are kinda complicated though and I'm rather lazy. :P

3 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Welcome! What's your favorite magic system Branderson has made?

I'd have to go with Mistborn's magic system.  I think the thought behind all of the allomancy is really incredible and fleshed out, and then with feruchemy thrown on top it just becomes more involving.

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Cool! I've never heard that answer before. Yeah, flying would be sweet! Lashings are kinda complicated though and I'm rather lazy. :P

Yea all the lashings would take time to learn but I think the ends would justify the means. :D

Oh just a tip, try not to double post. There's a thing you can push to edit what you already did. It's cool for now though since you're new.

Edited by Shard of Thought

7 minutes ago, Brightlord Schneclan said:

I'd have to go with Mistborn's magic system.  I think the thought behind all of the allomancy is really incredible and fleshed out, and then with feruchemy thrown on top it just becomes more involving.

That's fair, I love the Scadrian systems.

49 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Oh just a tip, try not to double post. There's a thing you can push to edit what you already did. It's cool for now though since you're new.

Okay thanks for tip.