Kidpen

20 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

I do have one question for @Kidpen, though; is there an inactivity filter of any sort? I’d rather not waste lynches on lurkers or inactives. 

Mail is a pinch hitter, so he'll come in first. Beyond that, there is not. However, I'd much prefer if anyone who will be unable to be active lets me know in advance.

Oh, huh, the nights go for 48 hours. Alrighty then. 
Again, sorry for not commenting earlier, Thursdays are just my busiest days, especially when I also have to study for an exam I have to take first thing tomorrow morning. ANYWAY, since we just saw bendalloy get used, I'm honestly a bit confused as to how Bendalloy is at all useful. All it really does is make it so we are delayed in getting actual information. Did we actually learn something from this last lynch? I'm not sure, because I haven't been paying enough attention to every detail to know if someone was voting suspiciously. Plus, Cadcom hasn't actually died. Thankfully, day 2 should be a lot easier for me as it is over a weekend, so I should be able to catch up fully on what everyone has said, and maybe even form my own opinions. Until then, I'm going to return to studying. 

I unfortunately will unlikely to be able to get on at all this weekend/D2 unless I stay up until 2am again... I might do that, though I shouldn't.

I am currently iron pulling a medallion, but I am considering not doing that in the hopes that, if lynched, I wont remove any medallions from play.

I just got home from a long day, and have to wake up early tomorrow, so I am going to stop here. I should have a bit of time to do some stuff for this game tomorrow.

17 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

Sorry CadCom. In retrospect, perhaps it would have been best to have just let myself get lynched, as I will likely get lynched next, lynching 2 villagers instead of 1.

To respond to @Devotary of Spontaneity's Question:

I made a list last night, but as I am at work, I will just say that I would have maxed out both Chromium and Alluminum, and likely would have sent out a lot of Electrum and Cadmium as those are just really cool mechanics. I probably would have started the elims out with 1 vote manip, and both Duralumin and nicrosil, as it would be cool to do a massive swing D1 to throw people off. Especially if both people are villagers (which is statistically likely to assume before the game actually starts), as that might make the other person look suspicious.

I would probably also max out Copper both because it can be useful for the elims, and because it will annoy the Bronze holder. I also *might* place a couple more vote manip roles out there, as that should hopefully cause some confusion about the lynch mixed in with Cadmium and Bronze. I haven't thought that one through though.

basically, I would put out a *lot* of medallions. (And I definitely would have given CadCom Cadmium).  With that many medallions in this game, most people should have 2, and some may even have 3.
Granted, perhaps that did happen, and some people are lying about how many medallions they have, and I just got unlucky only getting Iron...

Hmm. I’d hoped to do analysis of a player that hadn’t gotten much attention, but this post is noteworthy enough that I want to share my thoughts on it before I go dark for about 24 hours. 

The first paragraph simply seems odd, as if Fura is attempting to project her “alignment” and draw people to a premature conclusion.  It’s easy enough to claim villager, and in this case the passive and insinuating way in which she seems do to it, hedging against a future lynch on her, seems highly disingenuous. It could be posted by a villager, of course, but an Elim!Fura would probably benefit more from the ideas behind the post. 

If Furamirionind is an Eliminator, I expect the list she gives here to be a mixture of truths and lies. Hopefully by C3, if everyone honestly claims their C2 medallions, we’ll have a comprehensive picture of which metalminds are out there, and can potentially cross-reference Fura’s list at a later point. I will say that the tone throws me off, though, and something about the post just seems, as I’ve said before, highly disingenuous. (Apologies to Fura—it is harder to counter reasoning based on gut or feelings, and hopefully my suspicions will articulate themselves by tomorrow so you have something better to respond to.)

Finally, an Iron claim makes me instantly suspicious, as I currently hold just the one Iron medallion, and that means that either the Eliminators want to give out Iron to ensure their target tonight kills somebody with a medallion, or Fura is lying, my Iron was randomly assigned and she’s evil. The odds of both of us only having a single Iron are incredibly low, and I’d very much like others’ input, as I know what I received, but obviously can’t prove it. From my point of view the Jedi Fura is almost certainly evil, but those without my personal bias may be best in resolving this situation to the thread. Finally, to be clear, I’m claiming because it’s urgent and I didn’t want the chance of me being killed tonight to hinder the evidence available to any investigation of Fura.

Hello! Sorry for being inactive. Did we ever get who used Bendalloy? Because it seems Bendalloy would be a better tool for the elims in general, keeping someone alive to do any actions. Though it could be handy for the village. Would Bendalloy imply Cadcom had allies? If not elims then some PM contacts?

I have to say I have got no PM contacts :P I feel like this is a pattern for me.

As for Fura. Correct me if I’m mistaken, but they were about to be lynched last cycle, right? I’ll have to check back on that to see whether there was any sort of counter-bandwagoning involved. As stated, there’s a Lum-Fura connection, as stated by Lumgol. But why would Lumgol say that there was a link between the two players when Fura was under suspicion?

Either Lum is an elim and knows Fura’s a villager, and wants to be associated with that. Or Lumgol and Fura are both villagers, or they’re bith elims, but I don’t know why Lum (if they were an elim) would say that they were linked to Fura when (as far as I can tell from my skimming) there was no suspicion put on Lum?

4 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Finally, an Iron claim makes me instantly suspicious, as I currently hold just the one Iron medallion, and that means that either the Eliminators want to give out Iron to ensure their target tonight kills somebody with a medallion, or Fura is lying, my Iron was randomly assigned and she’s evil. The odds of both of us only having a single Iron are incredibly low, and I’d very much like others’ input, as I know what I received, but obviously can’t prove it. From my point of view the Jedi Fura is almost certainly evil, but those without my personal bias may be best in resolving this situation to the thread. Finally, to be clear, I’m claiming because it’s urgent and I didn’t want the chance of me being killed tonight to hinder the evidence available to any investigation of Fura.

It all depends on what playstyle the elims are going for. It's possible they distributed a few to increase their chances of getting one in the future. It's a fairly useful medallion, so I could see them creating at least two or three extra. I would hold off until we can get a gold count before automatically assuming two irons has evil intentions.

3 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Hello! Sorry for being inactive. Did we ever get who used Bendalloy? Because it seems Bendalloy would be a better tool for the elims in general, keeping someone alive to do any actions. Though it could be handy for the village. Would Bendalloy imply Cadcom had allies? If not elims then some PM contacts?

I have to say I have got no PM contacts :P I feel like this is a pattern for me.

As for Fura. Correct me if I’m mistaken, but they were about to be lynched last cycle, right? I’ll have to check back on that to see whether there was any sort of counter-bandwagoning involved. As stated, there’s a Lum-Fura connection, as stated by Lumgol. But why would Lumgol say that there was a link between the two players when Fura was under suspicion?

Either Lum is an elim and knows Fura’s a villager, and wants to be associated with that. Or Lumgol and Fura are both villagers, or they’re bith elims, but I don’t know why Lum (if they were an elim) would say that they were linked to Fura when (as far as I can tell from my skimming) there was no suspicion put on Lum?

Several people last cycle had suggested using Bendalloy on the lynch target because there had been an assumption the alignment would still be revealed right away (This is also an answer to @Steeldancer ). If they were village, it would give them a chance to offer some last thoughts and maybe take an extra action. If they were elim, it would give us a chance to grill them a bit. 

I started the counter wagon on CadCom. See my vote post last cycle for the reasoning. It's possible if Fura is evil, at least one of the following votes is an elim taking an opportunity to save a companion.

As for Lum, her stating there is a Lum-Fura connection I believe was more hypothetical in response to some of us (myself and Devotary I believe) looking at Lum's avoidance of voting on Fura. Because of how she voted, we got a little suspicious and called her out on it.

20 hours ago, Droughtbringer said:

How does this help us in any way? 

I mean, if you're elim then this is a horrible, horrible IKYK situation, but if you're village then this just... does nothing for us. 

You've claimed that you're village, and if you are village, what do you want us to do with this information?

Like i said, it was just for kicks. Purely to watch reactions ;)

17 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Can you point out the specific places you're thinking of? From what I can see, I: questioned your assumption that the elims could choose who received which medallions, disagreed as to how pewter medallions worked, believed you were less likely than others to have been lying about having aluminium, and agreed that tin should scan aluminium. On that note, we (hopefully) have a tin scan by now, and the current owner of the tin medallion can claim D2 and say who was lying. 

Sure, Here is my in-depth analysis(spoiler for length)

Spoiler

So in this post, you simply quote me discussing some sort of game mechanic about the Medallions. I guess this post alone or even with the rest isn't necessarily indicitave of anything. 

You use me as the example in this post. Granted I was one of I think 2 who had claimed at the time, So once again, not that interesting, just using it for record. 

In responding to Elandera in this post, you bring up "With Cadcom,..." which seems unnecessary, because I was the first person to claim Aluminum. It also marks that your first three posts this cycle all reference me in some way or another. I suppose three mentions of my name specifically could just be coincidence, so that's why I'll keep going. 

For the sake of fairness, I should mention that your fourth post didn't mention me at all, however it was in response to Elandera, specifically regarding whether or not Aluminum had any useful power. A metal which I had already claimed to having. Once again, in fairness. It was the topic of discussion at the time though. 

So, in this post, out of everyone who claimed Aluminum, You mention me first. Granted this could be because I claimed first, because it does loosly follow the order in which people claimed, except for Ark, Elandera, and Steel. But because the order isn't perfect, it does bring up slightly the question either Why was I listed first, or why were the others out of order. Once again, it could just be the order that you remembered, or any of a myriad of other possibilities that are innocent. Still interesting to me though. 

Your next(6th) post doesn't mention me specifically, partly because it was regarding a topic that I hadn't yet weighed in on, and that was the matter of when people should claim medallions.  However, you also further reinforced the Idea that you posted first(albeit you ninja'd me in the idea) to have a tin scanner scan aluminum. That was an Idea that only you and I had come up with by that time. Fathertiempo had also mentioned it, but it was in RP form, and I think it was only because we mentioned it. 

If I counted right, this is your 7th post, and in this post, you responded to Elandera again, who was discussing the reason I voted for them. Interestingly, your response to Elan came after I had already removed my vote from them.(for self preservation). But the tone of the paragraph is that you sympathize with my reasoning, or are at least attempting to explain my reasoning. (You did a pretty good job at that, by the way.)

Then, ultimately, you cast a vote on me. It seems like the whole cycle, up until this post, you were somewhat friendly of my ideas, and even dared to attempt to explain them. Even up to the point, where, when you made your previous post, before this one, I had 3 votes against me. 

When it came down to it, you did end up voting for me, but based on your other posts, you seemed almost friendly towards my thoughts and ideas, even sharing a couple of them with me. Not only did you vote on me, but you broke the tie while doing it. Then you shared the idea that it would be worth it for Bendalloy to use their medallion this cycle, claiming that we wouldn't lose anything with that, when in reality, it would conceal my alignment a little longer. Long enough, that an elim!Devotary or team would be able to submit a kill that seems to have nothing to do with anything discussed in the D1 cycle, hopefully throwing people off the trail even more when I flip village at the same time somene else flips a certain way. 

TL;DR? Basically, It seems like Devotary has mentioned me a disproportionate amount of times within his posts, most of those seem to be in attempt to build a relationship with me. Or their posts seem friendly or even supportive of some of my ideas and thoughts. (granted all of this could be a coincidence, or me grasping at strings))

They also were the one to place the deciding vote against me, despite seeming supportive or even defending my thoughts. They also advocated using bendalloy, which delays when the information is actually received from my lynch(though I am grateful for that. It gave me more time to talk:D

3 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

I had no PM contacts. I don't think there's any PM mechanism in this game at all. I think PMs aren't allowed

Hmm, I have yet to see a post by @Rathmaskal, @shanerockes, or @ElendVenture.  I apologize if I just overlooked one of your posts.

Hmm, Fifth you also have an Iron medallion? Interesting, as that isn't one of the ones I would have expected the elims to be distributing if chromium isn't maxed... There is an argument to max out Chromium and Aluminum, and add a couple iron to try and get those medals moving to the elims as much as possible?...
I find it quite amusing that people generally find my speaking patterns suspicious.  I think my problem is that I tend to type basically what comes to mind, then analyze it while typing it out.  So when I have an idea, I write down the idea and analyze it, but if I realize halfway through that my idea doesn't work, I keep everything else in there.

I don't have time for a good analysis post, but I will do my best.
Sooo... I have a habit of targeting those that are supporting/protecting me (both as villager and elim), and this game is no exception.
@Elandera's posts are throwing me off a bit.  They, in general, have been very defensive of me but still seem to want to lynch me... Even though they voted for CadCom.
Spoiler

(Much of this is going to be focused around me, as I seem to have been one of the larger talking points this game, not trying to be self centered. : )  )

From a personal standpoint, I think it would have been fun to make five of all medallions, but that's just me. That outcome isn't quite as likely, because someone on the elim team probably has some amount of self control.

I normally overlook these sort of statements, as I would say them out of the blue.  But it may be worth noting that this is distancing herself from the elims early on.  Saying that if she was an elim, she would have done something different. (Yes, I know I did this too).  This doesn't mean anything by itself though.

As for the lynch discussion, Fura's push to share medallions isn't inherently elim. I'd actually see it as more village because elims already have a fair bit of knowledge regarding who has which medallions.

This is interesting to me, as all of the other experienced players seem to be adverse to roleclaiming this early, yet Elandera isn't?

My thoughts when I decided to poke vote were generally leaning village on Fura. The initial call didn't seem inherently elim to me because of how I interpreted the rules. Her response and interpretation then to your suggestion C2 would be better pushes it more toward village. Some of the flip-flopping is a bit off, but again, I don't read it as inherent elim, just scattered neutral.

And I'm tempted to switch my vote to Fura, because it would resolve quite a bit of discussion for today. But as the vote count stands, I'm content with leaving my vote on CadCom.

It's not enough for me to view either of you [Fura and Lum] as village or elim, but it's enough for me to keep an eye on you both.

What is in the brackets is me.  It seems to take a lot for you to lean elim towards anyone in this game... Except CadCom.  You decided they were suspicious very quickly relatively speaking.

The biggest solution would be to lynch one or the other of you. If one flips village, I'd be more likely to view the other neutral/village. If one flips elim, I'd probably be willing to lynch the other, just in case, unless other evidence arises.

This is the first time you mention possibly lynching Lum, and you say again you would likely be for lynching me. Even though in your previous post, you were defending me.

2 hours ago, Elandera said:

It all depends on what playstyle the elims are going for. It's possible they distributed a few to increase their chances of getting one in the future. It's a fairly useful medallion, so I could see them creating at least two or three extra. I would hold off until we can get a gold count before automatically assuming two irons has evil intentions.

Several people last cycle had suggested using Bendalloy on the lynch target because there had been an assumption the alignment would still be revealed right away (This is also an answer to @Steeldancer ). If they were village, it would give them a chance to offer some last thoughts and maybe take an extra action. If they were elim, it would give us a chance to grill them a bit. 

I started the counter wagon on CadCom. See my vote post last cycle for the reasoning. It's possible if Fura is evil, at least one of the following votes is an elim taking an opportunity to save a companion.

As for Lum, her stating there is a Lum-Fura connection I believe was more hypothetical in response to some of us (myself and Devotary I believe) looking at Lum's avoidance of voting on Fura. Because of how she voted, we got a little suspicious and called her out on it.

In your first paragraph you go back to defending me. Granted, this time you are focused much more about the elims rather than me, but the effect of the paragraph is the same.  You are saying not to be so hasty in assuming my alignment is evil.  Granted, this is something I could see either village!Elandera or elim!Elandera saying.

Your third paragraph is when I started feeling off.  Sure, village!Elandera could be analyzing me, saying I am likely to be an elim, and therefore we should consider that there was a vote to save me... My lynch would give the village a lot of answers at the moment, I will give you that.  But it feels here like you are setting me up to be lynched.  If Fifth was saying this, that's one thing as he has been very clear of what he expects my alignment to be.  However you have been advocating for me basically this entire game.

An alternative I can think of, is that elim!Elandera is setting us up so that when I flip village, we don't look too closely into the votes on CadCom.  Which includes Her, Lum, Steel, and Dev (and me).  Which just so happens to be 4 players who all would probably have quite a bit more suspicion on them if there wasn't this whole thing going on with me.

Edited by Furamirionind
I should probably spoiler this... I don't want to appear self centered... Though I probably am...

Uh, just so you know, I was the one who used bendalloy. To be honest, I didn't think about it that much. I mean, if I had gotten lynched, I would have liked to have a last statement. And I didn't really see any reason not to. So, yeah. :P

Ledam paced back and forth inside his cabin, restless and unsettled. What killers laid in wait, stalking the hallways?

Those southerners. He hissed. They would bring about the downfall of all of Scadrial. He knew it. No one listened to him now, but when the time came, they would see. But by then, it would be too late.

I'm compiling an excel sheet of who has claimed to which medallions. Would there be anything against sharing a screenshot of that with the thread? Since I will no longer be able to use it, perhaps it can be beneficial to someone else. My original excel document had it set up so I could track from cycle to cycle, but I would just be sharing the info from C1.

Also, it appears that either the holder of the Tin medallion is inactive, or elim held, or for some reason, they're waiting until cycle 2 starts to share their results. 

A lot of the quotes you pulled rely on context, so I'll try to provide some of that while I explain as well.

43 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

I normally overlook these sort of statements, as I would say them out of the blue.  But it may be worth noting that this is distancing herself from the elims early on.  Saying that if she was an elim, she would have done something different. (Yes, I know I did this too).  This doesn't mean anything by itself though.

This was said while there was a lot of conjecture about what sort of metals the elims had distributed. It didn't seem to me at that point that people were considering the idea that they might just go ham and send out all the medallions. I was just offering my two cents regarding what might be the case. However, I do admit from the outside, this could definitely be seen as distancing. That was not, however, my intent.

45 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

This is interesting to me, as all of the other experienced players seem to be adverse to roleclaiming this early, yet Elandera isn't?

Most games I am very against role claiming, but with how the mechanics work in this particular game I didn't see it as harmful as others might as long as people were reserved about their choices. I later advocated for people to claim only less important metals, or ones that wouldn't make them as much of a target. I claimed aluminum, but I didn't mention I had Cadmium that I ended up using because I didn't want to reveal to anyone attempting a hammer that their plan might be thwarted early on.

48 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

What is in the brackets is me.  It seems to take a lot for you to lean elim towards anyone in this game... Except CadCom.  You decided they were suspicious very quickly relatively speaking.

I usually find myself tunneling on someone, then reviewing the evidence in order to find something to support my suspicion. I'm trying to not do that this game, because it's a very dangerous habit that leads to more villagers being lynched than elims. I'm trying to be a bit more reserved about labeling someone as definite elim until the facts show themselves. I still stand by my CadCom lynch, even if he does flip village, because enough of what he did proved suspicious enough for me to lynch him. 

51 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

This is the first time you mention possibly lynching Lum, and you say again you would likely be for lynching me. Even though in your previous post, you were defending me.

This was responding to Lum saying the argument of a Lum-Fura connection would be based on one being a confirmed elim. My thoughts on lynching were just saying that was the only way to confirm an elim, and thus the only way to confirm or disprove a Lum-Fura connection. My post before the one you quoted was me pointing out Lum refusing to vote on you, not a defense of you. I'm not really sure where you say I defended you, aside from in D1 when I was saying I didn't think your call for role claim was inherently evil. 

59 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

In your first paragraph you go back to defending me. Granted, this time you are focused much more about the elims rather than me, but the effect of the paragraph is the same.  You are saying not to be so hasty in assuming my alignment is evil.  Granted, this is something I could see either village!Elandera or elim!Elandera saying.

Your third paragraph is when I started feeling off.  Sure, village!Elandera could be analyzing me, saying I am likely to be an elim, and therefore we should consider that there was a vote to save me... My lynch would give the village a lot of answers at the moment, I will give you that.  But it feels here like you are setting me up to be lynched.  If Fifth was saying this, that's one thing as he has been very clear of what he expects my alignment to be.  However you have been advocating for me basically this entire game.

An alternative I can think of, is that elim!Elandera is setting us up so that when I flip village, we don't look too closely into the votes on CadCom.  Which includes Her, Lum, Steel, and Dev (and me).  Which just so happens to be 4 players who all would probably have quite a bit more suspicion on them if there wasn't this whole thing going on with me.

I wasn't necessarily defending you here either, just saying that we can't automatically call someone evil because more than one of a possibly powerful metal shows up. Only the elims know exactly how they distributed metals, until we can get a list from Gold.

My third paragraph was in direct response to Itiah stating they were going to look into a possible counter-wagon. The only way we'd know if CadCom's lynch was a counter wagon is if you die and flip evil. It's more likely to have been a counter wagon if CadCom flips village (which we still don't know), but not necessarily. It could just be villagers who didn't think you were suspicious choosing another option. 

1 hour ago, Furamirionind said:

@Elandera's posts are throwing me off a bit.  They, in general, have been very defensive of me but still seem to want to lynch me... Even though they voted for CadCom.

I was fairly defensive of you to begin with, because I didn't see your role claim call to be super suspicious. However, some of that view changed after Fifth presented his arguments. He had good reasoning for voting on you, and I likely would have joined the vote had I not been more suspicious of CadCom. Lynching you would answer quite a few questions (your link with Lum, most of the D1 discussions, etc.), so I wouldn't be opposed to it. 

Before I go that far, I'd rather look at other people as well. Like I said, I'm trying not to tunnel too much because it ends with me lynching more villagers than anything.

2 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Also, it appears that either the holder of the Tin medallion is inactive, or elim held, or for some reason, they're waiting until cycle 2 starts to share their results.

Waiting for D2 to claim tin is probably the preferable option so they don't become an immediate target for elims. Tin is a powerful enough medallion to want to destroy from the game, especially in cases like this where we have more than the logical number of claims on one metal.

@Cadmium Compounder, I mentioned you as an example because as the only person who at the time had claimed two specific medallions, chances were fairly reasonable that you had been passed a medallion by the elims and I could name a particular metal as an example, although it now seems more likely if anything, it was the aluminium medallion you were given. My list of the seven players was supposed to be in order, but I apparently got confused by Elandera double-claiming and put her in the completely wrong spot. I can no longer remember why I mentioned you when there were only four claimants. In the end, I voted for you because I didn't really want there to be a tied vote that could end up being manipulated(though that didn't end up happening), and I supported Fura mainly for their 'claim C2 what medallion you had C1' plan.

Day 2 has started! The day will last until 10 PM MST on February 24th.

Cadmium Compounder has been lynched. He was a Northern Aristocrat. A Nicrosil and Aluminum medallion were destroyed along with him. 

Fifth Scholar has been killed! He was a Northern Aristocrat. An Iron Medallion was destroyed along with him. 

Player list:

Spoiler

1. Eternum

2. Droughtbringer/Kalin

3. Lumgol/Marwyn Hariel

4. Elandera

5. Rathmaskal 

6. I think I am here/the Masked Itiah

7. Ark1002

8. Steeldancer/me

9. Cadmium Compounder/Dee Dadean-Northern Aristocrat 

10. xinoehp512/Ladem

11. Furamirionind

12. shanerockes/Timmy

13. Devotary of Spontaneity/Pyrhine

14. FatherTiempo/Khalder

15. Roadwalker/the Esteemed Dietrich Drake

16. Snipexe/Snip 

17. ElendVenture/Damon 

18. Fifth Scholar-Northern Aristocrat

Edited by Kidpen

Hmm, so the elims created at least 3, probably 4 iron medallions, as I did end up using my iron medallion, and I now have 2 iron medallions, and Fifth had one... :/
(Just to be clear, I am not advocating we all claim our current medallions. I just found it a bit amusing that I used Iron, and now have 2, and wanted to say it. : )  )

I don't know who to vote for at the moment.  I am probably the best lynch target, but I am not ready to die...

Fifth dying isn't surprising as he has provided probably the most useful analysis so far this game.

I think, in honor of Fifth's death, we should all roleclaim what roles we had D1.  We already know the elims placed multiple Alluminum and Iron. I know want to know who they passed to.
Also, whoever had Gold should share their results as well...

Agreed in terms of Fifth's death. A previous game (the Alendi one), he and Roadwalker pretty much smoked out all of the elims. So I guess it would make sure they'd take him out first.

Anyway, onto you (Fura), I don't really know whether to be suspicious or not. Fifth's previous analysis of your posts is in my head. You seem pretty eager for us to claim what roles we had, but I don't really see much of a problem with that. Last cycle, I had Zinc. I didn't use it in the lynch, I was inactive, but I had that medallion. Now, I'm not sure who has it.

2 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

but I am not ready to die...

What does this mean? (because ellipses don't make you sound suspicious at all :P)

It doesn't seem like CadCom was lying about what medallions he had, and since he was a villager, I think we could clear everything he said as true? It also means all that talk about who his elim teammates would be was really just for kicks. Anyway, I need to check last thread for anything he said last Night now that we know his alignment.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

I had Tin. Lumgol and Father Tiempo were lying about having aluminum.

In that case, Lumgol

@Lumgol, is there a reason why you lied? @FatherTiempo, the same question goes for you. 

The reason I have placed a vote on Lum over FT is because of their voting pattern last cycle. It seemed hedgy, and their arguments for why they voted that way feels vastly incomplete.

Hopefully someone used gold and can tell us their results today.

EDIT: Also, I'm going to go back through and look at the aluminium claims to see maybe if we misinterpreted something.

Edited by Elandera