Kidpen

Roadwalker has been lynched, but will not die until the end of the Night!

The Night will end at 7 AM MST March 4th.

Vote Count:

Roadwalker(4): Mailliw, Elandera, Devotary, Steeldancer

Steeldancer(1): Furamirionind, 

xinoehp512(2): Snipexe, Itiah

Player List:

Spoiler

1. Mailliw73

2. Droughtbringer/Kalin

3. Lumgol/Marwyn Hariel-Northern Aristocrat

4. Elandera

5. Rathmaskal -Northern Aristocrat

6. I think I am here/the Masked Itiah

7. Ark1002

8. Steeldancer/me

9. Cadmium Compounder/Dee Dadean-Northern Aristocrat 

10. xinoehp512/Ladem

11. Furamirionind

12. shanerockes/Timmy-Northern Aristocrat

13. Devotary of Spontaneity/Pyrhine

14. FatherTiempo/Khalder

15. Roadwalker/the Esteemed Dietrich Drake

16. Snipexe/Snip 

17. ElendVenture/Damon-Northern Aristocrat

18. Fifth Scholar-Northern Aristocrat

Edited by Kidpen

18 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Alright, it appears someone used cadmium which made Devotary's vote not count. Who used zinc?

Huh. Managed to not notice that apparently. Luckily by complete coincidence it seems like it'll be fine. OP has been edited. Don't know how that happened.

6 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Uh, did my vote disappear? 

It, uh, wasn't supposed to. Corrected. I'm pretty sure this is what it should be, but don't hesitate to yell at me if you notice something else. Itiah is definitely right though.

So Itiah's vote was rioted to Xino, Steel's vote was apparently not soothed, and someone used bendalloy to prolong Roadwalker's life.  I used tin to scan for zinc today, so I've narrowed down the riot to two suspects, one of which seems significantly more likely. I'm currently thinking to reveal the results of this scan after we find out for sure whether Roadwalker is evil.

The disadvantage to this bendalloy thing is that it kills night discussion since we’re all still waiting on results. Any thoughts, @Roadwalker?

Also, we’re still missing a lot of D1 claims. At this point, we need all the info we can get. Anyone want to share what they had that cycle?

Edited by Mailliw73

Alright, I'm an eliminator. I wasn't really inactive as a strategy, I just didn't have a lot of time :P

Ark and I are the eliminators, and I guess in a kind of blackout mechanic Elandera is allied with us, we think they are a third party, but she really wants us dead, and has helped us with village kills. So probably needs to kill both teams.

@Steeldancer is either village or third party (we think village) but he has the power to destroy medallions, though he has not used it much. He can destroy it without notifying the holder, if he knows who holds the medallion and what medallion it is.

A shadowy figure walks up behind the shadowed form of Elandera, sitting in a patch of moonlit night, thinking.

The figure took a seat next to Elandera, smiling in a friendly way. "You!" Elandera gasped, scrambling backwards. "We killed you!"

Roadwalker threw back his head in a hacking laugh. "I have some information that simply could not die with me."

Elandera, back on their feet, slowly started stepping backwards.

Roadwalker gave the same painful, hoarse laugh. "Relax, I mean you no harm." He held out a rolled piece of paper. Elandera paused, watching the paper warily for a moment. Suddenly shrugging off their concern, Elandera stepped forwards and cautiously grabbed the paper.

Roadwalker stabbed Elandera in the stomach.

He drew the knife out and stabbed Elandera again.

Elandera collapsed, gasping. Roadwalker leaned in close and whispered in Elandera's ear.

"I kept my mouth shut. I said nothing to incriminate myself. Yet I was hanged anyways." Roadwalker twisted the knife.

"The least I can do is take you into the Beyond with me," Roadwalker rasped. He drew his knife out and kicked Elandera, snapping them backwards into a wall.

Roadwalker collapsed.

Elandera stopped breathing.

Roadwalker stopped breathing.

Roadwalker has died! He was a Southern Scadrian! An Aluminum medallion have been destroyed along with him!

Elandera has died! She was a Northern Aristocrat! 2 Bendalloy and a Zinc have been destroyed along with her!

The Day will end at 7 AM MST on March 7th.

Credit to Roadwalker for the write up! Please direct any and all upvotes for it to him!

Player List:

Spoiler

1. Mailliw73

2. Droughtbringer/Kalin

3. Lumgol/Marwyn Hariel-Northern Aristocrat

4. Elandera-Northern Aristocrat

5. Rathmaskal -Northern Aristocrat

6. I think I am here/the Masked Itiah

7. Ark1002

8. Steeldancer/me

9. Cadmium Compounder/Dee Dadean-Northern Aristocrat 

10. xinoehp512/Ladem

11. Furamirionind

12. shanerockes/Timmy-Northern Aristocrat

13. Devotary of Spontaneity/Pyrhine

14. FatherTiempo/Khalder

15. Roadwalker/the Esteemed Dietrich Drake-Southern Scadrian

16. Snipexe/Snip 

17. ElendVenture/Damon-Northern Aristocrat

18. Fifth Scholar-Northern Aristocrat

Edited by Kidpen

Roadwalker being elim and Elandera being village pretty much confirms that it was @Snipexe who rioted Itiah's vote to Xinoehp. That seems overly aggressive for a vote cast without to much reasoning.

18 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

Sweet! There’s one. So 7v3 hopefully.

While Fura did defend Roadwalker too strongly, I'm still suspicious of Ark and now Snip. The pairs appear to be counter-aligned; if Fura is evil Ark and Snip likely aren't, and if Snip is evil Ark likely is as well with Fura being a villager. We could also have Ark as the lone elim in that group, or all three of them are villagers.

29 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Roadwalker being elim and Elandera being village pretty much confirms that it was @Snipexe who rioted Itiah's vote to Xinoehp. That seems overly aggressive for a vote cast without to much reasoning.

While Fura did defend Roadwalker too strongly, I'm still suspicious of Ark and now Snip. The pairs appear to be counter-aligned; if Fura is evil Ark and Snip likely aren't, and if Snip is evil Ark likely is as well with Fura being a villager. We could also have Ark as the lone elim in that group, or all three of them are villagers.

Who was the other option for having rioted the vote?

I personally don’t think Roadwalker would give up his teammates like that. Doesn’t seem fitting to him. Obviously it could be an IKYK, but I’m doubting it. The whole Ark thing has been pushed too hard by too many. Also, that paragraph is super hedgey.

I had no medallions last cycle. I’m inclined to believe that the Elims have a few iron going around and they’re pulling everything towards them. Maybe Steel that we haven’t found either. This only increases my suspicion of Fura.  

Ok, well I had 1 Cadmium, 2 Iron, an Electrum, and 1 Pewter medallion the last cycle... so that is where a lot of the medallions people are wondering went.

Oh, ok. Roadwalker was an elim.  I still am concerned about Ark... but I dont exactly know what to think at the moment.  I have a lot of homework to do, and i have been offline for the past 24-48 hours... once i finish my homework, i will try to get back on to look back on Roadwalkers posts now we know he was an elim.

Well, I am not done with my homework... But I am bored, so here is something I noticed:

Well, first I should mention whoever currently had @Gold we need you to do a gold claim as we cant trust Roadwalker's. (You should do that this night turn)

Onto Roadwalker's gold scan, no one seemed to follow through with this, but he said that there are only 5 alluminum when we have 6 claimants (Ark, Xino, Elandera, CadCom, FatherTiemo, and Steeldancer).

Out of those people, CadCom and Elandera are confirmed village. I would be curious as to why he would stress that we have only 5 Alluminum.  My thought is he might have wanted us to target those that claimed Alluminum (either with the lynch, or our time analysising.)  This would imply that the rest of the people there are village as the elims wouldnt direct the village to kill a group they are in.

The remaining players are Mailliw, Drought, Itiah, Fura, Devotary, Snipexe.

It would be strange to me if the elims distributed 5 medallions, but didnt include any of their members in the group... but as they did this with multiple medallions, perhaps they did try this... there does seem to be 6 bendalloy... unfortunately as Elandera made her chart on who claimed what based on colors, I am really struggling to interpret who claimed what.  I may end up rereading C1-2 to gain this info, but I suspect at least 1 bendalloy would have gone to an elim C1.

While I havent found Maill suspicious, I did find Eturnum suspicious (sorry Maill), especially after rereading Elandera's analysis. This plus because they overlap with not claiming Aluminum C1, and claiming Bendalloy C1, I am currently planning on putting my vote on Maill (I am going to reread Maill's posts before actually casting the vote though just to see if there is something there to turn me a certain direction... but I doubt it as everything has been pretty NAI from him)

Just looked at Elanderas post before Roadwalkers gold scan, and she and Itiah are talking about how they both had Zinc on a turn when there was a double riot.  With Roadwalker claiming only 2 Zinc, that should have in theory turned Elandera and Itiah towards each other as (if true) it would be clear to each of them that the other was an elim.  With Elandera flipping village and Roadwalker flipping elim, I am inclined to think that Itiah is also village due to this.

So my list of suspicions is narrowed down to 4 people: Eturnum/Maill, Devotary, Drought, Snipexe. (And I admit I as well fall into this category.  I just am not suspicious of myself for some reason...)

I just went and reread most of the game, specifically Roadwalker’s posts. A few things that stood out to me:

he was very against Bendalloy. I think this was to focus our efforts on those who held it that cycle when he revealed those of us who held it. We still only have 5 Bendalloy that cycle accounted for. @Furamirionind @I think I am here. @FatherTiempo, did any of you have 2 Bendalloy cycle 2? 

Roadwalker’s interactions with Fura have turned me away from suspecting him much as well. He’s also been the only player open about having iron, and I suspect the elims have at least one or two of them to keep pulling medallions to themselves. 

Drought and Devotary are my two highest suspicions now. Also, did anyone notice that devotary’s rp character is a southern Scadrian? :P

2 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

Roadwalker’s interactions with Fura have turned me away from suspecting him much as well. He’s also been the only player open about having iron, and I suspect the elims have at least one or two of them to keep pulling medallions to themselves. 

Ok... the fact you mention this I find strange for an elim to do... I think I would likely be the easiest mislynch right now, and therefore would not expect an elim this early in the cycle defend me and remove their vote, likely before giving people a chance to bandwagon...

Anyway, why are you more suspicious of Drought than Devotary? My suspicions are Maill(though though a bit less now), then Devotary close behind, then Snipexe due to possibly Rioting (though I havent looked to see how that conclusion was created), then Drought.  So Drought is at the bottom of mine...

5 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Ok... the fact you mention this I find strange for an elim to do... I think I would likely be the easiest mislynch right now, and therefore would not expect an elim this early in the cycle defend me and remove their vote, likely before giving people a chance to bandwagon...

Anyway, why are you more suspicious of Drought than Devotary? My suspicions are Maill(though though a bit less now), then Devotary close behind, then Snipexe due to possibly Rioting (though I havent looked to see how that conclusion was created), then Drought.  So Drought is at the bottom of mine...

I’m not sure... Devotary feels more off, but I can’t really find a reason why. Drought is one who wouldn’t claim for a while and interactions with Roadwalker were more suspicious. I’d be okay either way. 

Edit: also, about your point on Itiah and Elandera’s zinc. According to elandera’s table, Elandera and Drought claimed zinc D2 while Itiah did D3 and elandera did not. 

Edited by Mailliw73

23 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

We still only have 5 Bendalloy that cycle accounted for. @Furamirionind @I think I am here. @FatherTiempo, did any of you have 2 Bendalloy cycle 2? 

I didn’t.

And it’s good we have an elim lynched, now we can actually get some info from their reactions.

I agree with Mail that I think the Ark thing has been pushed a lot by others. The gambit of giving up an elim is too dangerous to play off, in my opinion, though it’s possible that’s what he wants us to think :P But I don’t think Ark’s elim. Was there any other reason suspicion was thrown on them.

Also, is @Snipexe there on? Maybe we could ask him about the Riot.

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

I didn’t.

And it’s good we have an elim lynched, now we can actually get some info from their reactions.

I agree with Mail that I think the Ark thing has been pushed a lot by others. The gambit of giving up an elim is too dangerous to play off, in my opinion, though it’s possible that’s what he wants us to think :P But I don’t think Ark’s elim. Was there any other reason suspicion was thrown on them.

Also, is @Snipexe there on? Maybe we could ask him about the Riot.

I actually recounted the Bendalloy that cycle and they are all accounted for. So no worries. 

Haha I just realized, gold only counts the medallions currently in the game.  Therefore, he wouldnt have seen 6 Alluminum, as CadCom had died with one.  I really need a chart to do analysis this game lol.

Because of this, my analysis above is likely mostly pointless...