Alleyverse Help Desk

Nohadon

Hey everyone! This is a thread you can use to get in touch with our moderators and ask them questions! I haven't told them about this yet because I'm a little in shock about something (I'll get into that later)

So, how this works is ideally the moderators follow this thread. If anyone needs to get help from a moderator instead of mentioning them, you can ask them here, which can organise the moderation.

By the way, if you guys don't want this thread up, let me know.

Submitting a request:

All you have to do is reply to this thread with the request. If you want a specific moderator's input, mention them in the request.

Please don't lie about anything in the request (I know you guys won't but just in case)

Don't post unnecessary things here. (EG: Trying to get a moderator to reply to your post because you are currently RPing with them)

And please be patient, you might not get a response right away. Thats ok!

Now, onto the first request. (The thing I'm a little stunned about)

Hey, I woke up this morning and checked on the shard and now I'm apparently a subform moderator, which is weird. I assume this is a mistake, so I just wanted to let you guys know about this. I've pinned this topic so you guys can see I'm actually a mini-mod, but if this isn't a mistake:

I'll do my best to be as good as a mod as the rest of you are.

If this is a mistake:

No problem. These things happen.

• Voidus unpinned this topic