Ask Lunamor Anything

Lunamor

3 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Who’s there?

Wait I’m confused.

2 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I have a cram sword. It is made of cram I laid out for a fortnight and it is now harder than steel. 50 gold coins!

And you have that chest from Nathrangking.

What exactly is cram?

2 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Buy some cram!

Well played Truthless, I wasn’t ready for that.

@Lunamor Your question confuses me.

I responded before he tagged you, that was probably where the confusion came from.

Edited by Lunamor

Bored, huh? I feel ya. I might necro my AMA sometime soon too.

But what to ask.......

What’s your favorite book of all time?

Have you ever read the Divergent trilogy? I’m currently halfway through.

Bow or crossbow?

Do you ever just feel like eating food, just because, even though you’re not hungry? It happens to me all the time.

Duck?

Duck?

Goose?

Favorite show of all time?

These are all completely random; I just wrote whatever popped into my head pretty much. :P

5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

What’s your favorite book of all time?

Have you ever read the Divergent trilogy? I’m currently halfway through.

Bow or crossbow?

Do you ever just feel like eating food, just because, even though you’re not hungry? It happens to me all the time.

Duck?

Duck?

Goose?

Favorite show of all time?

These are all completely random; I just wrote whatever popped into my head pretty much. :P

Words of Radiance.

Yep! Starts out good, slowly decreases in quality.

Depends on the range.

I do it far too often, so often that sometimes I feel like Po from Kung Fu Panda is my spirit animal.

*nervously sits criss cross apple sauce on the floor*

*starts sweating*

*runs around in circles screaming* 

Firefly. Space cowboys forevaaaaar!!!

Thank you for asking me questions!

Edited by Lunamor

More questions: 

If Harry Potter were a fable, what would be the moral of the story?

What is the greater purpose of the Earth?

How many trumps could Trump trump if Trump trumpeted while playing trumps?

If you could travel to one national park(from any country) which would you choose?

There's a Snake in my boot?

Do you believe it will ever be possible to construct wormholes large enough for people to travel through, thereby allowing humanity to bend space-time, and travel intergalactically in a matter of seconds?

Apples or Oranges

(Answer to previous question) or pears?

what is 7 X 7?(this is not a trick question)(or maybe it is)(There's no wrong answers) 

How about I start a knock knock joke for you, as I almost started Truthless's Joke, but I knew I would ruin the punchline for him. 

Knock Knock?

4 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

More questions: 

If Harry Potter were a fable, what would be the moral of the story?

What is the greater purpose of the Earth?

How many trumps could Trump trump if Trump trumpeted while playing trumps?

If you could travel to one national park(from any country) which would you choose?

There's a Snake in my boot?

Do you believe it will ever be possible to construct wormholes large enough for people to travel through, thereby allowing humanity to bend space-time, and travel intergalactically in a matter of seconds?

Apples or Oranges

(Answer to previous question) or pears?

what is 7 X 7?(this is not a trick question)(or maybe it is)(There's no wrong answers) 

How about I start a knock knock joke for you, as I almost started Truthless's Joke, but I knew I would ruin the punchline for him. 

Knock Knock?

Don’t hire crazy/almost certainly evil professors. At least, don’t trust Dumbledore to hire anyone.

To bring glory to God.

Two Aces of Spades.

Joshua Tree National Park (I hear that you can see the stars very clearly from there!)

Hopefully you didn’t manage to stuff a basilisk in there...

Honestly? I’ve got no clue. In my head it depends on how many more jumps in technology we experience, something like a “Space Age 3.0”

Oranges.

Oranges.

49? (Seven)(Seven) = SsSeSvSeSneseeeveeenvsvevvvevneseeeveeennsnenvnenn?

Who’s there?

Hi, Lunamor!

What’s your favorite shape of noodle?

If you had to choose between having an endless supply of food on a desert island or an endless amount of water, which would you choose?

If you were in the Hunger Games, would you run to the center where all the supplies are or would you run away from it?

Okay, last question: If you were a mermaid, would you have a human torso and a fish tail or a fish torso and human legs?

5 minutes ago, Little Bear said:

Hi, Lunamor!

What’s your favorite shape of noodle?

If you had to choose between having an endless supply of food on a desert island or an endless amount of water, which would you choose?

If you were in the Hunger Games, would you run to the center where all the supplies are or would you run away from it?

Okay, last question: If you were a mermaid, would you have a human torso and a fish tail or a fish torso and human legs?

Hello, Little Bear!

Hmm... bow tie, if that counts.

Water.

I would run away from it and become a scavenger, like that one girl. What was it she was called? The Fox?

Fish tail, the other option sounds like nightmare fuel.

• 5 months later...
On 8/17/2019 at 2:51 PM, Lunamor said:

What was it she was called? The Fox? 

*causally answers this way late after you probably already looked it up* Foxface. 

If you're okay with me asking, are you religious? 

Who would win in a fight, Zura or Ben, assuming they were both willing to fight? Would the answer change if Ben had unlimited Stormlight? 

If I necro The Happy Inquisitor, will you necro it with me? 

Would you like a cookie? 

Edit: Sending this broke my school Chromebook and gave me an error message. Are you performing witchcraft on this page?! 

Edited by AonEne

26 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*causally answers this way late after you probably already looked it up* Foxface. 

If you're okay with me asking, are you religious? 

Who would win in a fight, Zura or Ben, assuming they were both willing to fight? Would the answer change if Ben had unlimited Stormlight? 

If I necro The Happy Inquisitor, will you necro it with me? 

Would you like a cookie? 

Edit: Sending this broke my school Chromebook and gave me an error message. Are you performing witchcraft on this page?! 

Yep! I’m Christian.

That’s a hard one... With limited stormlight Zura would win and with unlimited stormlight Ben would win (it all comes down to illusions and healing (and how lucky Zura gets with throwing knives in random directions)).

Storms yeah!

Storms yeah!

Storms yea- wait-