Lunamor

Ask Lunamor Anything

48 posts in this topic

I have a cram sword. It is made of cram I laid out for a fortnight and it is now harder than steel. 50 gold coins!

 

And you have that chest from Nathrangking.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Who’s there?

Wait I’m confused.

2 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I have a cram sword. It is made of cram I laid out for a fortnight and it is now harder than steel. 50 gold coins!

 

And you have that chest from Nathrangking.

What exactly is cram?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I-have-a-cram-sword-It-is-made-of-cram-I-laid-out-for-a-fortnight-and-it-is-now-harder-than-steel-50-gold-coins-And-you-have-that-chest-from-Nathrangking-who?

@Ghanderflaffle:P

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I-have-a-cram-sword-It-is-made-of-cram-I-laid-out-for-a-fortnight-and-it-is-now-harder-than-steel-50-gold-coins-And-you-have-that-chest-from-Nathrangking-who?

...what?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy some cram!

 

Well played Truthless, I wasn’t ready for that.

 

@Lunamor Your question confuses me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Buy some cram!

 

Well played Truthless, I wasn’t ready for that.

 

@Lunamor Your question confuses me.

I responded before he tagged you, that was probably where the confusion came from.

Edited by Lunamor
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

@Lunamor, it’s all part of the knock-knock joke!

THE NINJAS ARE DESTROYING ME AHHHHHHHH

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So are you going to buy some cram? :D

 

Here’s the video I got this from by the way. The cram part starts at 3:38.

https://youtu.be/klZVB8QDjBI 

Disclaimer: There might be strong language, I forget.

Edited by Ghanderflaffle
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will not be purchasing any cram today, but thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bored, huh? I feel ya. I might necro my AMA sometime soon too.

But what to ask.......

What’s your favorite book of all time?

Have you ever read the Divergent trilogy? I’m currently halfway through.

Bow or crossbow?

Do you ever just feel like eating food, just because, even though you’re not hungry? It happens to me all the time.

Duck?

Duck?

Goose?

Favorite show of all time?

These are all completely random; I just wrote whatever popped into my head pretty much. :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

What’s your favorite book of all time?

Have you ever read the Divergent trilogy? I’m currently halfway through.

Bow or crossbow?

Do you ever just feel like eating food, just because, even though you’re not hungry? It happens to me all the time.

Duck?

Duck?

Goose?

Favorite show of all time?

These are all completely random; I just wrote whatever popped into my head pretty much. :P

Words of Radiance.

Yep! Starts out good, slowly decreases in quality.

Depends on the range.

I do it far too often, so often that sometimes I feel like Po from Kung Fu Panda is my spirit animal.

*nervously sits criss cross apple sauce on the floor*

*starts sweating*

*runs around in circles screaming* 

Firefly. Space cowboys forevaaaaar!!!

Thank you for asking me questions!

Edited by Lunamor
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More questions: 

If Harry Potter were a fable, what would be the moral of the story?

What is the greater purpose of the Earth?

How many trumps could Trump trump if Trump trumpeted while playing trumps?

If you could travel to one national park(from any country) which would you choose?

There's a Snake in my boot?

Do you believe it will ever be possible to construct wormholes large enough for people to travel through, thereby allowing humanity to bend space-time, and travel intergalactically in a matter of seconds?

Apples or Oranges

(Answer to previous question) or pears?

what is 7 X 7?(this is not a trick question)(or maybe it is)(There's no wrong answers) 

How about I start a knock knock joke for you, as I almost started Truthless's Joke, but I knew I would ruin the punchline for him. 

Knock Knock?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

More questions: 

If Harry Potter were a fable, what would be the moral of the story?

What is the greater purpose of the Earth?

How many trumps could Trump trump if Trump trumpeted while playing trumps?

If you could travel to one national park(from any country) which would you choose?

There's a Snake in my boot?

Do you believe it will ever be possible to construct wormholes large enough for people to travel through, thereby allowing humanity to bend space-time, and travel intergalactically in a matter of seconds?

Apples or Oranges

(Answer to previous question) or pears?

what is 7 X 7?(this is not a trick question)(or maybe it is)(There's no wrong answers) 

How about I start a knock knock joke for you, as I almost started Truthless's Joke, but I knew I would ruin the punchline for him. 

Knock Knock?

Don’t hire crazy/almost certainly evil professors. At least, don’t trust Dumbledore to hire anyone.

To bring glory to God.

Two Aces of Spades.

Joshua Tree National Park (I hear that you can see the stars very clearly from there!)

Hopefully you didn’t manage to stuff a basilisk in there...

Honestly? I’ve got no clue. In my head it depends on how many more jumps in technology we experience, something like a “Space Age 3.0”

Oranges.

Oranges.

49? (Seven)(Seven) = SsSeSvSeSneseeeveeenvsvevvvevneseeeveeennsnenvnenn?

Who’s there?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cadmium Compounder said:

To

To whom?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cadmium Compounder said:

oh bummer.

I shall not fall for your tricks! :P Nice try though!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Lunamor!

What’s your favorite shape of noodle?

If you had to choose between having an endless supply of food on a desert island or an endless amount of water, which would you choose?

If you were in the Hunger Games, would you run to the center where all the supplies are or would you run away from it?

Okay, last question: If you were a mermaid, would you have a human torso and a fish tail or a fish torso and human legs?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Little Bear said:

Hi, Lunamor!

What’s your favorite shape of noodle?

If you had to choose between having an endless supply of food on a desert island or an endless amount of water, which would you choose?

If you were in the Hunger Games, would you run to the center where all the supplies are or would you run away from it?

Okay, last question: If you were a mermaid, would you have a human torso and a fish tail or a fish torso and human legs?

Hello, Little Bear!

Hmm... bow tie, if that counts.

Water.

I would run away from it and become a scavenger, like that one girl. What was it she was called? The Fox?

Fish tail, the other option sounds like nightmare fuel.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Little Bear said:

Yes, bow ties definitely count. Thanks for answering! :P

Yay! Thanks for asking! :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.