Revived shardblades become what exactly?

beantheboy12

I am not personally weighing in in either direction, just the discussion caused me to recall a WoB that I think could add to the discussion and foster some thought so I have posted it below:

Questioner [PENDING REVIEW]
Do the Dustbringers have a propensity toward evilness?

Brandon Sanderson [PENDING REVIEW]
I would not call them evil, but certain members of the Knights Radiant would say they're on the edge, and did not get along with them. Let's just  say Skybreakers have not gotten along with Dustbringers, even though they are very near each other in a lot of ways.

Things that I thing would be awesome:

-Maya coming back with the help of Sja-Anat so that Renarin and Adolin both have corrupted spren. Then we could see the two of them working together to figure out how all that works.

-Adolin becomes an Edgedancer and gets trained by Lift. I would like to see Adolin in a situation where he isn't good at something and has to really work on it. We're too late to see him learning how to duel, so maybe radiant training instead.

Pattern said dead spren could be revived, so we know it can be done. I think that means they can be restored completely to their former selves, but if not I like the idea that Sja Anat can help heal them but corrupts them at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, Singer said:

Things that I thing would be awesome:

-Maya coming back with the help of Sja-Anat so that Renarin and Adolin both have corrupted spren. Then we could see the two of them working together to figure out how all that works.

That could be a really nice moment for the two brothers. Bonding over that :)

• Chaos locked this topic