Darth Woodrack

4 hours ago, Darth Sir Woodrack Groot said:

"You can look around when I'm done. It's not as if you are going to call the Precursors on me," Jackal said, before going back to cutting.

@Sorana

"What would happen if I did call them?"

Lena stepped up next to him, looked at his face.

The Waiter walked into the room, blowtorch in hand. A Ghostblood tattoo on his forehead. "Come attack the Church of the Whiterose in three hours." He threw a bag on the table. "That's yours. If you do well, we will provide more." He grinned. "Rival guilds will die."

Jackal looked at the bag. He walked over, picked it up, and looked in. There were more chrysts in it than he made in a month. If there was more, he would do it. He ran over, broke down the door, grabbed the harmonium cipher, threw a phone number at Lena for no apparent reason, and left.

3 hours ago, Darth Sir Woodrack Groot said:

Jackal looked at the bag. He walked over, picked it up, and looked in. There were more chrysts in it than he made in a month. If there was more, he would do it. He ran over, broke down the door, grabbed the harmonium cipher, threw a phone number at Lena for no apparent reason, and left.

Lena took the phone number and then looked around. He hadn't finished his job with the door, so maybe she would have to take a look at the church aswell. Standing invfront of a door was boring.

"Who broke down that door? Where is the harmium-" He was cut off by Ronix stabbing him through the skull with his Katana.

"Jackal sent me here to make sure that you were not interrogated about him. Feel free to look around, I will kill anyone who tries to ask you questions unless I know them," He said.

22 hours ago, Darth Sir Woodrack Groot said:

"Jackal sent me here to make sure that you were not interrogated about him. Feel free to look around, I will kill anyone who tries to ask you questions unless I know them," He said.

"Thank you, but I could have handled him on my own."

Lena watched Ronix for a moment and then smiled.

"Doesn't matter anymore. Want some pancakes?"

On 27.3.2019 at 8:21 AM, Darth Woodrack said:

Ronix looked at the pancake, and then handed it to a Ronix Shadow Guard behind him. He continued to sit there.

The guard took a bite of the pancake and smiled.

"It's good."

Lena grinned happily. The guard would be dead by the morning. Taking out another pancake she started eating as well.

"So who is this Jackal? And why does he fear someone will interrogate me? I don't even know that guy?"

Ronix looked at the guard. Not only had he ate a pancake that he had been given so Ronix could eat later, he hadn't even checked it for poison first. Well, if he survived till morning, he would be fired.

"He runs a massive criminal enterprise that includes the Parshgotta, the Network, Al Capone 2, myself and my gang, the street gang alliance, and several other criminal organizations. He is worried about someone interrogating you because you saw him take his target. Speaking of Jackal, he hasn't reported in yet. This worries me.

On 28.3.2019 at 0:22 PM, Darth Woodrack said:

Ronix looked at the guard. Not only had he ate a pancake that he had been given so Ronix could eat later, he hadn't even checked it for poison first. Well, if he survived till morning, he would be fired.

"He runs a massive criminal enterprise that includes the Parshgotta, the Network, Al Capone 2, myself and my gang, the street gang alliance, and several other criminal organizations. He is worried about someone interrogating you because you saw him take his target. Speaking of Jackal, he hasn't reported in yet. This worries me.

Lena shrugged.

"That's not really my problem, is it?"

She continued to eat her pancake.

"With chocolate."

She grinned at Ronix.

"I like pancakes with chocolate."

"So I'll go, follow or stay."

She walked away, waving joyfully.

Sorry. She's the character I wanted to use for the main plot.

Edited by Sorana
moved Lena

• 3 weeks later...