Darth Woodrack

Now I need a counter for Walker. That is the Jackal, but he can't show up here. Anyone else want to get involved, on the Jackalite side?

"Ummm... Okay..." Walker said, letting him go, before turning away, and shoved Darkhold away from Melody. Network soldiers flooded out, and one threw a punch at Walker.

@Blessing of Potency

Okay. You can rp him going to meet him. He's on a hidden base, so just have him brought in by a pair of Ronix ninjas with a bag over his head. Let Potency and I rap this up before you join in directly, please.

Potency?

@Blessing of Potency

Darkhold swung his shield at Walker, who ducked under it, and shot him in the side, burning through his jacket and hitting him in the side. Precursors flooded in, shooting and netting the networkers, and taking the transport. This left Darkhold alone against Melody, Walker, and several dozen Precursors. Seems like fair odds.

Walker jumps up, and pouches Darkhold in the face, and then in the stomach, and then hit him under each rip cage, and then hit him in the chest with a devastor pistol. Then his swords went into his scabbards. Dark hold fell backwards as he felt everything Walker had done to him.

"Owwwww," He said on the ground.

@Blessing of Potency

Bean, you going to join in?

@beantheboy12

Edited by Darth Woodrack

On 2/25/2019 at 10:45 AM, Darth Woodrack said:

Walker jumps up, and pouches Darkhold in the face, and then in the stomach, and then hit him under each rip cage, and then hit him in the chest with a devastor pistol. Then his swords went into his scabbards. Dark hold fell backwards as he felt everything Walker had done to him.

Melody walks closer, retracing her blades and content to let Walker deal with him. 

Walker punches Darkhold in the face, and he stumbles backward confused. One moment they were doing all right, and then the ither guy left, and he was losing? This makes no sense. So, he ran. He ran into an Alley, and Wraith dragged him through the shadow.

"Well," Walker said, "He left the sergeant, and everyone else, so we won," After running around handcuffing everyone. It pays to have super speed.

@Blessing of Potency

"Please come in," Jackal said to Galavain, "Sit down, I'll be with you shortly,"

Darkhold runs in and says, "Sorry, we were-" He was cut off when Jackal hit him in the face with his staff knocking him off his feet, to the ground.

"Idiot. You should have grabbed the sergeant, at least," Jackal said, before going and sitting in front of the chair he had offered to Galavain, "Know, I understand you want to join my organization. In what capacity? Ops, or administration, essentially,"

@beantheboy12