Darth Woodrack

“Alright. So we have some form of an Allomantic killer, or killers. They enter via some form of bomb or explosive that didn’t produce a noise or flash. They kill several dozen people, many of whom were highly trained and had investiture. They leave a survivor, meaning that their goal isn’t a killing. Did they take anything?”

@Lord Meeker

“From what I know, Lord Vesuvius was quite the honest man.” The constable said. The name had changed. What exactly did that mean? Ace turned, focusing directly on the constable. He watched him carefully, looking him up and down. His eyes caught on the man’s hands. “Your hands, they’re too calloused for a desk worker. They match those of swordsman. You said you never got out, why lie?” As he said this, Ace looked around the subway car, evaluating people and exits. It wasn’t very crowded, just 10 other people. Too many for his guns though. There was an emergency exit to the constable’s back. People could leave through there. No, to easy for the constable to get a hostage, to easy for this to become a bloodbath. As he continued to evaluate scenarios and plans, the screams began to increase in volume.

@Lord Meeker

"You're a smart one Mr. Private Eye." Myriad replied removing his disguise. "I will say this. You are chasing the wrong man."

The removal of his disguise was to hide him drawing a pistol on Ace. It worked fabulously. He held a sidearm pointed at Aces head.

@Snipexe

Edited by Lord Meeker

Ace’s smile slipped from his face. “A cushy life in mental institute is unfortunate?” He shook his head “You deserved far worst.” He needed to address the situation now, and quickly. Using his left hand, he slammed his hand into the gun at his forehead, and with his right he fired Diamonds into Myriad’s foot.

@Lord Meeker

Edited by Snipexe

Ace felt the needle driven into his neck. He didn’t have much time, 15 seconds at most. He pulled Diamonds up and fired it into Myriad’s central body mass. He felt his body begin to go limp, his legs weakening beneath him. He stoked his tin, glaring it even harder, trying to give himself time. As his vision began to darken, and every noise sounded like a gunshot, he threw himself to emergency exit. He took one step, then his legs buckled. His fingers grasped the handle as he fell, and he pulled the door open. He was so close. So close. His vision darkened, and his mind blurred into nothingness.

@Lord Meeker

The man went limp but not before shooting Myriad in the lung. He pulled a note from his pocket staunching the blood with the other. He left the note before leaving.

Note: I spared your life bub. You owe me a life debt for that. If you can manage not to kill me again meet me by the world spike.

@Snipexe

Darkhold kicked at Melody on the ground, with enough force to send her flying.

Walker tapped some speed, and easily moved out of the way from of Radyn's strike, picking up his swords, and swung both of his at Radyn's side.

@Blessing of Potency @Dr. Dapper

Sorry. I usually don't come in during the weekend.

Potency, just a thought: Darkhold is magnitudes stronger than Melody, and he has a shardblade. If he its her, o matter how hard she tries to block, she will die. Just saying. Also, he has three speed sikes, so he is also faster than Mel, so she would be having much more difficulty dodging

Darkhold charged forwards at Melody swinging his shardblade at her body.

Ace walked up to the worldspike, and admired its towering figure on the skyline of Alleycity. He walked over to a nearby park bench, a part of the memorial built to represent those who had lost their lives in the 7 Day War. The cool air night air felt good on his skin, and felt nice to be able to go about without his sunglasses on. Myriad had said he would meet him here. Ace still wasn’t sure what was wrong with the man, but the only way to find out would be to take him alive. He observed his surroundings carefully, and then scooted 2 feet over on the bench. There were fewer sniping site lanes at that position, though in a city with towering buildings, and high flying Coinshots, the only truly safe place from snipers was a windowless room. Besides, if Myriad wanted to kill him, he’d have done it on the train. He sat back, and enjoyed the beautiful night.

@Lord Meeker

Edited by Snipexe