Introductions and all that

giveuptheghost

I've been on a bit of a fantasy kick of late and had never read any Brandon Sanderson, but I picked up the Way of Kings on a whim and read it, Word of Radiance, and just finished Oathbringer and I absolutely love it all. Of course, now I have to wait patiently for another fantasy novel in a series, but hopefully Sanderson is a touch more reliable than GRRM or Rothfuss...

I haven't checked out anything of his other than the Stormlight Archive thus far, but I expect that will change in due course. :)

If you've already read all three Stormlight novels (did you catch the short story EdgeDancer?  It falls between Words of Radiance and Oathbringer), you should Absolutely pick up Warbreaker asap. It has the backstory on a few characters that have appeared on stage in Stormlight but are not from Roshar. 

I like Shallan, Jasnah, and Wit the best. Adolin has really grown on me.

Lopen and Rock deserve an honorable mention as well.

I haven't read Edgedancer. I haven't really decided where to go next in terms of Sanderson books. I never read Wheel of Time, so I was avoiding the ones he took over in that series for the time being.

• 2 weeks later...