Is Nightblood's Sheath Made of Aluminum?

Jruesch2

I think this question may have already been answered, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so here goes. While I was listening to Edgedancer recently, I heard that Nightblood's sheath was made of a silvery metal. For some reason, I had always thought his sheath was black, like his blade, but since it's shiny, it made me think of aluminum. It seems to fit with aluminum's properties as well. Thoughts?

Yes it is. It's the only thing capable of keeping him from whispering in the minds of all the people around him and contain his hunger. It also keeps some of his leaking Investiture in, potentially contributing to him growing stronger over time.

Edit: Storms. Got ninja'd :ph34r:. @HSuperLee curse you and your speed typing abilities!

Edited by Invocation

2 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Yes it is. It's the only thing capable of keeping him from whispering in the minds of all the people around him and contain his hunger. It also keeps some of his leaking Investiture in, potentially contributing to him growing stronger over time.

Edit: Storms. Got ninja'd. @HSuperLee curse you and your speed typing abilities!

Perhaps next time of you don't want to get ninja'd you'd do what I did and only type two words.

@Jruesch2 Have you had a chance to check out Arcanum yet? It's really easy to use and contains (almost) the entire total of our knowledge of what Brandon's said outside the books. It can also devour your free time just like Nightblood devours Investiture.

3 hours ago, Invocation said:

That's still not as as fun as larger responses.

Then consider this ninja technique for the future: Type a short response to get in first, then edit it so that your locquacious urges are satisfied. ;)

9 hours ago, Weltall said:

@Jruesch2 Have you had a chance to check out Arcanum yet? It's really easy to use and contains (almost) the entire total of our knowledge of what Brandon's said outside the books. It can also devour your free time just like Nightblood devours Investiture.

Then consider this ninja technique for the future: Type a short response to get in first, then edit it so that your locquacious urges are satisfied. ;)

Yes, I have checked out Arcanum. It does exactly what you said it does, and for that reason, I can't get on it too often, so I'm not completely informed.

• Chaos locked this topic