The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

18 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

"Luna! One boot cake, one exploding shake!" Radiant turned to the customer with a smile. "Coming right up!"

“They will be ready in a moment!”

Lunamor turned on his heel and made his way back to the kitchen. He grabbed flour, sugar, and a whole host of other ingredients, one of which looked suspiciously like old leather. After preparing the cake mixture and placing it inside his fabrial oven to bake, he began to work on the exploding shake.

11 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"@Lunamor, I have made a new drink that I would like to sell the rights to the happy inquisitor and I will give you the recipe to make lumionous dragon pee," proclaimed Wizard.

Upon hearing this proposition, Lunamor rushed to finish the exploding shake, returning to the dining area with it and the boot cake. He set both down on a table, turning his attention away from them to focus on the man who had apparently invented some sort of new drink.

”This drink, you say you made him? I will need to taste test him first. I am the expert on-“

Lunamor abruptly was cut off by a high pitched whistling, akin to the sound a tea kettle makes after being filled with steam. Glancing back over his shoulder, he found that the exploding shake had begun to boil over, bubbles of the liquid floating into the air. Somehow, every time one popped, it spouted a small burst of flame. 

Perhaps rushing the drink wasn’t the best of ideas. Particularly when explosives were involved.

Lunamor nonchalantly untied his apron and placed it on top of the milkshake, as if it were a common occurrence. He had certainly been forced to deal with far more disruptive events during his time running The Happy Inquisitor. Doing so smothered the flames, quickly reducing the boil to a mere simmer.

He turned back towards the Wizard. Unbeknownst to him, his beard was slightly singed.

”-alcoholic beverages. Horneaters can handle their wine much better than airsick lowlanders.”

"You can test it if you want, I mixed the luminous soup with my drink that I had made before to make this glorious invention. I just have to label it." Wizard sticks a label on *Warning this may be stronger than horneater white. You may spontaneously combust or become a color changing luminous light bulb for eternity.*

On 5/19/2022 at 8:00 AM, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It's not supposed to be as it is supposed to rival Horneater lager which is quite tasty if you put the SECRET INGREDIENT in."

"I see. Can I have some? Sounds tasty."

21 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar pulled a giant book out of his hat and started reading it aloud.

"HEEEEEY!" Someone shouted angrily. "What time is it?"

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I suppose you can have some." Wizard grabs a very thick steel cup and pours a single drop inside. "Here you go @Sequence."

The person blinked. "I didn't know I was Sequence." She looked at the cup, then frowned. "Could I have a bit more? I can pay you." A check appeared in Sequence's hand. "How much for one full cup?"

2 hours ago, Sequence said:

The person blinked. "I didn't know I was Sequence." She looked at the cup, then frowned. "Could I have a bit more? I can pay you." A check appeared in Sequence's hand. "How much for one full cup?"

"Try it and you will see," cryptically replies Wizard

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

5 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Try it and you will see," cryptically replies Wizard

Sequence frowned and tipped the cup back, the small drop of liquid landing in her mouth. "That's... pretty good!" Sequence passed out immediately, dropping face-first onto the table.

On 5/20/2022 at 3:21 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Now to wait for the fun to begin," Wizard watched Sequence and prepared to watch the colorful show.

Sequence coughed and sat back up quickly. "That was weird. I just had some kind of weird dream that lasted 612 years, four months, and half a day. I think I was traveling the universe trying to taste every pancake in existence. Like I said. Weird. Could I have some more?"