The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

On 1/31/2019 at 10:41 PM, Shard of Thought said:

Shard of Thought tapped her foot. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"

Falkir the Vessel of THeory has come to Invest this bare system. 

Congratulations, you now have an endless supply of skeptics and conspiracy theorists who will constantly plague the Happy Inquisitor with theories and debates on exactly what the Shard of Thought put in their drink.

*facepalms* I knew that, VoT threw me off, sorry. 

“Right, I must’ve mixed you up with £€¥§%@#$&}{,” Ene said, the last word dissolving into mysterious snarling and squeaking noises. “How’s it been going lately, weren’t you learning Silence?” 

Connie raises her hand, then her face blanches and she runs out of the restaurant.

A few minutes later, a woman with blonde-streaked light brown hair that curls softly down her shoulders walks into the restaurant and takes a seat. 

This is Tion, from Caped Crusaders. It died, so she's coming here! Harmony went elsewhere(KrystalFyre).

Edited by Condensation

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar walks in, "mmmm, that smells good! can I have some soup?"

Sure! We have…

*takes deep breath*

Exploding, Solid, Talking, Awakened, Color Changing, Luminous, Chouta, Cookie, and Plain flavors. Horn free options are available and Awakened Stew costs one breath. Which would you like?

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Sure! We have…

*takes deep breath*

Exploding, Solid, Talking, Awakened, Color Changing, Luminous, Chouta, Cookie, and Plain flavors. Horn free options are available and Awakened Stew costs one breath. Which would you like?

hmmm, either chouta or cookie. hmm. how about a bowl of Chouta soup and a bowl of cookie soup! I am super hungry.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hmmm, either chouta or cookie. hmm. how about a bowl of Chouta soup and a bowl of cookie soup! I am super hungry.

Lunamor waved over Zeoy.

”This customer, he needs Chouta and Cookie soup. Please begin getting the ingredients ready, I must collect payment before cooking.”

Lunamor turned to the customer.

”Your name is Thaidakar, yes? Before you get stew, you must pay for your meal. Stories are the preferred form of currency, although we also take stray axehounds on account of their cuteness.”

@Zephrun's Imperium

I forgot to write in character, whoops! Also, please warn me if spoilers for new books like Rhythm of War will be mentioned.

Lunamor waved over Zeoy.

”This customer, he needs Chouta and Cookie soup. Please begin getting the ingredients ready, I must collect payment before cooking.”

Lunamor turned to the customer.

”Your name is Thaidakar, yes? Before you get stew, you must pay for your meal. Stories are the preferred form of currency, although we also take stray axehounds on account of their cuteness.”

@Zephrun's Imperium

Thaidakar nodded, "my name is Thaidakar, I can tell you a story. what kind of story would you like however? I've got quite the arsenal."

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded, "my name is Thaidakar, I can tell you a story. what kind of story would you like however? I've got quite the arsenal."

“That is for you to choose. I am not the storyteller!”

2 minutes ago, Zephrun's Imperium said:

"I'm not your chef, Luna, I'm the bartender," Zeoy said. "I wouldn't even know where to find ingredients in your darned kitchen!"

“Apologies, for some reason my memory is a bit foggy (:P).”

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"excellent," Thaidakar rubbed his hands together, "okay. now this is the story of a small man in a big world. or that's what he thought..."

Lunamor nodded, gesturing for him to go on.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor nodded, gesturing for him to go on.

"we will call our protagonist Wallin. Wallin lived in a world where people did important things. went on quests, saved lives. he was surrounded by them. his own family was made up of heroes, people who fought for their morals against a moral-less world. But what made Wallin different from his family was that he was normal. he felt he was the size of a thumb compared to his family.."

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"we will call our protagonist Wallin. Wallin lived in a world where people did important things. went on quests, saved lives. he was surrounded by them. his own family was made up of heroes, people who fought for their morals against a moral-less world. But what made Wallin different from his family was that he was normal. he felt he was the size of a thumb compared to his family.."

Lunamor furrowed his brows.

”Wallin, is he tiny? Or is his family big?”

Lunamor furrowed his brows.

”Wallin, is he tiny? Or is his family big?”

"his family seemed big because they were all heroes and saved peoples lives and stuff, they accidentally made Wallin feel small because he was a normal person unlike all of them."

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"his family seemed big because they were all heroes and saved peoples lives and stuff, they accidentally made Wallin feel small because he was a normal person unlike all of them."

Lunamor nodded.

”This thing, it is metaphorical.”

Lunamor nodded.

”This thing, it is metaphorical.”

"yes," said Thaidakar, "indeed, anyways. Wallin's family lived in one large house all together. One day when Wallin was on a business trip a villain came to Wallin's house and trapped or somehow disabled Wallin's family. Wallin came back the next day and was devastated. noone was there to save his family."

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"yes," said Thaidakar, "indeed, anyways. Wallin's family lived in one large house all together. One day when Wallin was on a business trip a villain came to Wallin's house and trapped or somehow disabled Wallin's family. Wallin came back the next day and was devastated. noone was there to save his family."

“This must have been a difficult situation for the tiny thumb man.”