The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

5 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Vapor does the moonwalk towards the drinks area and shoves a hot cocoa into his hands a bit hard, spilling on him. "Sorry!" She grabs a rag.

Fadran blinks a couple times, then chuckles. "Nah, that's alright." He waterbends water Arcanas the cocoa off of him. "How you been, Vapor?"

I feel like Fadran would give Vapor a nickname, but I don't want to call you "Pore" and I don't want to call your "Vape." 

I love how everyone's posing.

Radiant doesn't see Hiiri sketching, but only sees Fadran and A.C.'s poses. She rushes over next to Fadran, mirroring his pose. She whispers to him out of the corner of her mouth. "I have no clue who you are or why you're pushing, but it looked like fun, so I joined in. Let me know if you need me to move." As an afterthought, she added, "Also, if you have any ideas of something interesting, witty, or funny a restaurant greeter could do, let me know."

On 8/18/2020 at 9:20 AM, Vapor said:

"You're welcome. Next!" She hands Ember a bowl of soup.

"Thanks." Ember realizes he had ordered soup, although that wasn't the most recent order he'd stated. He starts eating it quickly.