The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

Daybone takes over at the front.

"Hmmm...Do you have a reservation? ...I'm going to assume by your blank look that that's a no."

Looks over at room full of empty tables.

"Well, I suppose we can squeeze you in somewhere. Party of one? Right this way ma'am!"

Daybone leads Silva to an empty table.

"Well here's your table ma'am. Call me over if you have any problems."

Daybone strides over to Silva's table, now sporting a stylish bowtie.

"We apologize for the inconvenience, your meal might take a little longer than expected due to unforeseen circumstances. Anyway what would you like to order today?"

Daybone takes out a pen and notepad.

32 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Shard of Thought shakes her head. "Classic. Hey, experiment later, Luna!"

“But we only have one type of stew! What do you expect me to do, serve the same stew each time? The costumers, they would die of boredom! Experimentation is the only way to improve! Do you say that eggs were a bad thing then? Everyone else must have thought the first person to eat one crazy, but here we are!”

He put out the fires in the kitchen, then retrieved the other pot of stew from the bar and set it over a fire, still grumbling.

”I will make normal stew so Silvia does not have to wait. But later I make more enhanced stew! I almost had the explosive one just right, he just needs some more pewter...”

8 minutes ago, StormblessedSurvivor said:

"I'd like the mysterious tenth pancake" Sev said as he sauntered into the restaurant.

“Right away,” Lunamor said, going into the kitchen. He grabbed his best ingredients and set to work. A short while later, he placed his results on his best plate, and walked back to the table. 

“Here you go!” he said cheerfully, setting the 10th pancake in front of StormblessedSurvivor. 

It was a waffle. With chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

“But we only have one type of stew! What do you expect me to do, serve the same stew each time? The costumers, they would die of boredom! Experimentation is the only way to improve! Do you say that eggs were a bad thing then? Everyone else must have thought the first person to eat one crazy, but here we are!”

Lunamor retrieved the other pot of stew from the bar and set it over a fire, still grumbling.

”I will make normal stew so Silvia does not have to wait. But later I make more enhanced stew! I almost had the explosive one just right, he just needs some more pewter...”

"No, all I mean is that you should limit your shenanigans to after hours when we can help clean up and the customers aren't freaked out by explosions and what not."

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

"No, all I mean is that you should limit your shenanigans to after hours when we can help clean up and the customers aren't freaked out by explosions and what not."

“Oh, ok. I can wait for a few hours. This stew, he is not that urgent. Please have buckets of water ready once we close!”