The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

*portal appears*

*hand reaches through portal*

*drops copy of Halo MCC*

*Slowly lowers Xbox, TV, Controller, Power Generator, paper with Wifi password*

"OOOOO"

*John sits down, somehow sets it all up, and somehow connects to wifi through portal*

*Hand gives thumbs up and leaves, but leaves the portal open for John's wifi*

*grumbling comes through portal about the excessive asterisks used in this post*

Not necessarily, you have to get some approval to be a guild and I’m not sure we want the consequences of being fully canon. Semicanon is probably easier, like how THI is partially in the Alleyverse and partially not. 

• 1 month later...
Just now, Brightness Warrior said:

I magically appear just inside the door and reluctantly take off my headphones to scan and process the room.

Zeoy waved from the front desk. "Welcome, sugar, can I get'cha anything to drink?"

Well, the original point was to appease two Sharders who couldn't decide between cookies or stew. But now one of the founders is gone, and he carried a bunch of the plot. :( But, you can always find a smiling face here! And yes, it's a lot of random. Not linear at all. The Happy Inquisitor kind of exists out of time itself.

"Alllllllright..." I move to the counter, idly sweeping a lock of purple hair away from my face. After a few moments of utter silence, "I'd love a root beer, if you have any. Um...The Awakened stew, can it talk? Just curious." I begin to crack my knuckles for no reason, but they're awkwardly loud.

• 7 months later...
57 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

The front door opens, and A.C. cautiously peers in. “It’s been quite some time since I’ve had a meal here. Is the restaurant still open? I could really go for a soup, if it is. I feel famished.”

“We are open, though have not had customers for a very long time. Which type of stew would you prefer?”

3 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

“The good kind please! And also awakened. I think that’s on the menu I have here.”

Lunamor nodded, gesturing for A.C. to take a seat at a table and bustling into the kitchen. As the doors closed, faint Unkalaki cursing could be heard as a mistakenly awakened dish towel attempted to do whatever a dish towel thought the definition of "be delicious" is.

"Is very good! You can-" grunting sounded as what seemed to be the whirring noise of a garbage disposal was accompanied by the sound of an angry dishtowel army fighting an angry silverware army. Eventually the garbage disposal, after gaining a quite higher pitch in tone, fell silent, though one could almost hear faint battle cries being flushed down the drain. "You can taste the rainbow!" Lunamor finished, striding back out of the kitchen and balancing a giant bowl of stew in one hand, conspicuous bits of shredded cloth covering his apron.