The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 8:39 PM, DoomStick said:

"We have come for provisions for our trip ahead, but now, may I have some solid stew and lemonade?"

On 5/7/2019 at 3:09 PM, Lunamor said:

Lunamor bustled out of the kitchen, grumbling something about staff and random vacations without notice. He set a bowl of solid stew and lemonade in front of them, peeved at the lack of waiters and bartenders.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:24 PM, AonEne said:

"Could I have some lemonade as well?" Slate called.

AND THEN THEY WERE NEVER SEEN AGAIN 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 0:32 AM, Doomstick said:

Mental is part of Basic

*Finally snaps out of abnormally spontaneous month-long trance*

*Looks outside to see that the world has ended and all that's left is a desolate wasteland full of run-down Chinese restaurants.*

*Turns back and proceeds to order food*

"Well great! That will work fine as long as there is a line of aged chocolate chips separating one from the other @DoomStick." A.C. said quite enthusiastically.

14 hours ago, ElendVenture said:

Pineapple cake with extra sikes, please!!!

Hmm. Things look a little different. That's odd; I'm sure I only fell asleep for a minute or two. Where did this new guy come from? Well no matter. He must be new or else he would understand how difficult of an order he is requesting. I had better help him out and call their best chef. 

"Oh @Lunamor! There's another person out here who has quite the order! You should hear it for yourself!" He yelled.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

John Flamesinger walked into a random restaurant and sat down. He then looked at the menu.

On 1/31/2019 at 8:00 PM, Lunamor said:

We have all ten types of pancakes from Yeddaw.

"Hello, it says here that you have all ten Yeddawan pancakes. May I have the 10th one, please?"

On 8/3/2019 at 0:28 PM, Rosharan A.C. said:

*Finally snaps out of abnormally spontaneous month-long trance*

*Looks outside to see that the world has ended and all that's left is a desolate wasteland full of run-down Chinese restaurants.*

*Turns back and proceeds to order food*

"Well great! That will work fine as long as there is a line of aged chocolate chips separating one from the other @DoomStick." A.C. said quite enthusiastically.

Hmm. Things look a little different. That's odd; I'm sure I only fell asleep for a minute or two. Where did this new guy come from? Well no matter. He must be new or else he would understand how difficult of an order he is requesting. I had better help him out and call their best chef. 

"Oh @Lunamor! There's another person out here who has quite the order! You should hear it for yourself!" He yelled.

Lunamor walked up to Elend, raising an eyebrow.

”Sikes, huh? Haven’t had anyone order that for a while...”

A few minutes later he emerged from the kitchen carrying a plate with a slice of pineapple cake. On top of it was stacked a towering pile of what looked like a hybrid between sardines and pikes (the fish, not the weapon).

On 8/3/2019 at 11:26 PM, John Flamesinger said:

John Flamesinger walked into a random restaurant and sat down. He then looked at the menu.

"Hello, it says here that you have all ten Yeddawan pancakes. May I have the 10th one, please?"

“Certainly.”

A few moments later Lunamor set a waffle covered with syrup in front of John.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 4:58 PM, Lunamor said:

A few moments later Lunamor set a waffle covered with syrup in front of John.

*eats waffle*

"Another one, please?"

*sets way to much money on counter*

"The rest is a tip for the cook, the server, and the person who figured out what the 10th pancake is."

19 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

*eats waffle*

"Another one, please?"

*sets way to much money on counter*

"The rest is a tip for the cook, the server, and the person who figured out what the 10th pancake is."

“Thank you very much! Since all of my staff seems to have left for the moment, I am currently all three.”

Lunamor grabbed the money and placed another waffle piled high with whipped cream on the table.

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

"Seems to have left?" Zeoy said, hands on her hips. "You've still got me, Luna!"

“Ah, my apologies. It’s been so long since we have had customers, my memory has started to decay...”

Lunamor handed roughly half of the money to Zeoy.

15 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“Thank you very much! Since all of my staff seems to have left for the moment, I am currently all three.”

Lunamor grabbed the money and placed another waffle piled high with whipped cream on the table.

John's flaming face widened. He then turned to Luna. "Do you have a beverage called "Cool aid" by any chance?" Spheres clanked as they were set on the counter. "I would pay extra. Though if you don't have it, some orange wine would be fine please."

4 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

John's flaming face widened. He then turned to Luna. "Do you have a beverage called "Cool aid" by any chance?" Spheres clanked as they were set on the counter. "I would pay extra. Though if you don't have it, some orange wine would be fine please."

“Hmm... I haven’t heard of Cool Aid, but I think that we have some Kool Aid in the back. Would that work?”

3 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

John looks at Luna strangely, then activates subtitles and rewinds the page. He smiles when he sees his mistake. "Yes that would work."

Lunamor smiled back and retrieved some Kool Aid from a dusty cellar. After mixing it in the proper amount of water, he set it down in front of John. He scooped up the spheres, but not all of them. Kool Aid wasn’t too expensive.

2 minutes ago, Little Bear said:

"I would like some Un-Kool Aid, thanks," ordered Little Bear, stepping out of the shadows that followed her around everywhere. They were very convenient for creating mysterious entrances. "I would also like a waffle."

“Umm... ok?”

Lunamor set down a glass of water and a waffle in front of Little Bear.