The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

“Yes please, we’ll take everything you have on hand, and next month’s shipment as well if that’s all right. Except for the sadness and fear syrup of course.”

Zeoy raised her eyebrows. "I... Alright, I suppose. I'll be right back with that." She walked calmly away from the table, but the moment she got behind the doors to the kitchen, she broke into a run. 

" @Lunamor, there's two men asking for all the syrup we have!"

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

All of it?” Luna yelled, “Why the storms would they need all of it?!”

Truthless heard Lunamor yelling from the kitchen, so he decided to respond in a like manner. “I should’ve clarified, we also want all the waffles in the house!! Heck, I’m in a good mood today, throw some pancakes in there too!” Truthless turned toward AC. “We do want all of this right? And we’ve got the money?”

@Rosharan A.C.

"Uuuuuuuuh, I'm broke, but you've still got money right?" whispered A.C. Of course, if he doesn't, maybe we can just pretend we have money and then sell a little of our syrup to that Veden Cafe down the street... he raised his voice a little and turned towards Doomstick, "Also I like the sound of Sel desserts, if you please!"

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

“I’ve got a couple of infused polestones, a bag of atium, a wealth of Breaths, a chest full of gold Tar Valon coins, among other such things. Oh! And a larkin corpse! That should pay for almost of it; I’ve heard there’s a Veden Cafe down the street, maybe we can sell some of the anger syrup to them to pay for the rest of the bill,” Truthless whispered to AC.

"Ah good. That sounds like a solid plan. Also, you have a much louder voice than me; could you ask them if they can make a waffle in the shape of yoda?" said A.C., just loud enough for his companion to hear.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

8 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

"Ah good. That sounds like a solid plan. Also, you have a much louder voice than me; could you ask them if they can make a waffle in the shape of yoda?" said A.C., just loud enough for his companion to hear.

“Yessir,” Truthless said. “HEY LUNAMOR DO YOU HAVE A WAFFLE IN THE SHAPE OF A YODA HEAD? CAN I ALSO GET A ONE IN THE SHAPE OF A BALD MAN WITH AN HONORBLADE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE AN ASSASSAIN IN WHITE?”

“Yessir,” Truthless said. “HEY LUNAMOR DO YOU HAVE A WAFFLE IN THE SHAPE OF A YODA HEAD? CAN I ALSO GET A ONE IN THE SHAPE OF A BALD MAN WITH AN HONORBLADE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE AN ASSASSAIN IN WHITE?”

Zeoy facepalmed. She was supposed to be selling drinks, not syrup, and certainly not waffles. 

17 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

:P Someone should be the manager of the "new cafe"...

That is a very appealing prospect, but I don't think I wanna be The Happy Inquisitor's enemy... 

A.C. sat thinking for a few minutes. Suddenly, he bounded to his feet. "I have an idea! Be back in a sec!" He rushed out the front door at a full sprint. Some time passed, and then he came running back in just as furiously. "There! I went... to the place... down the street. The Vegan one..." he took a few seconds to catch his breath, "I talked with the people there... and convinced them to make me their manager! Now we can just... sell the syrup to ourselves! Wait..." 

Yeet. I'm the manager now.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

Just now, Rosharan A.C. said:

That is a very appealing prospect, but I don't think I wanna be The Happy Inquisitor's enemy... 

This restraunt was started when Luna and Bean (Bean left the Shard a while ago, but he's the best) were arguing. Luna wanted people to take his soup, and Bean wanted to give out cookies and other spiked goods. I convinced them to create a restraunt and sell their food together. No "Veden Cafe" is going to ruin this. :D

20 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Luna," Zeoy said, "maybe we should put a copyright on our syrup so if they do sell to the competition, we can sue them."

“Good idea. This syrup, we cannot lose him to that filthy café!” 

Luna magically summoned some labels out of nowhere and slapped them on the bottles.

13 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

“WHY THE STORMS WOULD WE HAVE THAT?! LIKE ANY SENSIBLE ESTABLISHMENT, WE ONLY SELL WAFFLES IN THE SHAPES OF THE HERALDS! AND THOSE ARE ONLY MEANT FOR THE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!”

Edited by Lunamor

This restraunt was started when Luna and Bean (Bean left the Shard a while ago, but he's the best) were arguing. Luna wanted people to take his soup, and Bean wanted to give out cookies and other spiked goods. I convinced them to create a restraunt and sell their food together. No "Veden Cafe" is going to ruin this. :D

(Shard said this /\)(I wish you could properly quote in an edit)

If you say so; but living up to my role, I have to say that I disagree. MWAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just kidding just kidding please don't spike me. Perhaps we can work together. I could turn my new restaurant into a Vegan extension of The Happy Inquisitor...

"NO OFFENSE SIR, BUT I SEE NOTHING CHILDISH ABOUT YODA. IN FACT, IN THE WHOLE 3.68 MINUTES I WAS IN MY CAFE, MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS REQUESTED FOOD IN THE SHAPE OF YODA OR SOMEONE SIMILAR." A.C. stated in an emotionless yet equally capitalized sentence. "ALSO, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE COULD MAKE ANYTHING. MYSELF AND THOSE OF MY HUMBLE ESTABLISHMENT DOWN THE STREET HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED UP TO THE HAPPY INQUISITOR. IT HAS BEEN OUR DREAM, AS OF 12 MINUTES AGO, TO BECOME JUST AS GOOD YOU..." Suddenly, a small tear rolled down his cheek, and looked directly at Lunamor, shaking its watery head. "ALSO AGAIN, I'M STARTING TO GET A BIT HUNGRY. DO YOU HAVE ANY APPETIZERS?"

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

28 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Good idea. This syrup, we cannot lose him to that filthy café!” 

Luna magically summoned some labels out of nowhere and slapped them on the bottles.

“WHY THE STORMS WOULD WE HAVE THAT?! LIKE ANY SENSIBLE ESTABLISHMENT, WE ONLY SELL WAFFLES IN THE SHAPES OF THE HERALDS! AND THOSE ARE ONLY MEANT FOR THE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!”

“I’LL GIVE YOU A DEAD LARKIN!!”

“My deepest apologies ma’am. Would it be alright to bring a dead larkin into the kitchen, as well as part of a manevolent unstoppable force?” Truthless asked.

Zeoy blinked. "No! I have enough hassle with drunk men knocking things over and then hurting themselves," she said, thinking of Benson. "I'll not have any more trouble than can be helped."