The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

"Yup. I been mixin cocktails up for moe than a few years"

Dapper began to move around the bar, grabbing various items. He reached into his coat pocket and removed some small items. 

Then he got to work, mixing, stiring, shaking and finally, adding a pinch of multicolored metal dust to the shaker. Then he poured it out into a tumbler.

"Behold, the Metalborn Snap."

The drink swirled around, then turned orange.

Lunamor walked towards them, carrying a heavy pot of stew. He set it down and took a surprisingly delicate sip of Dapper’s cocktail.

”This drink, he is good. And I like the name!”

He paused, rubbing his chin.

“Dapper, have you worked with horneater white before? That wine, he is strong, but all best horneater drinks have him. Is best to not use him if you have no experience, though. Trust me.”

Edited by Lunamor

3 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Shard of Thought smiled, pale violet eyes shimmering. "Seeing the looks on people's faces is worth more than the drink itself."

Itiah nodded, and pulled out two emerald brooms. It was three quarters of the money he carried. He put them on the counter. “I constantly don’t know whether I exist,” he said. “I don’t know whether anyone does, whether this is my imagination,” he signaled to the spheres. “If you can mix a drink good enough to tell me this is the real world, to confirm I’m not dreaming, I swear you’ll probably see the best look on my face. The spheres are payment.”

5 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Itiah nodded, and pulled out two emerald brooms. It was three quarters of the money he carried. He put them on the counter. “I constantly don’t know whether I exist,” he said. “I don’t know whether anyone does, whether this is my imagination,” he signaled to the spheres. “If you can mix a drink good enough to tell me this is the real world, to confirm I’m not dreaming, I swear you’ll probably see the best look on my face. The spheres are payment.”

Shard of Thought raised a thoughtful eyebrow. She leaned in, grabbing the sphere's from the countertop and winked, grinning. "No promises," she said. Pocketing the money, she turned around, running a finger along the shelves. She selected no less than three bottles on various levels. None of the glass bottles had any labels and the differences in color barely distinguished any of them. Placing the bottles on the countertop, Shard of Thought reached down into the cupboards, pulling out a simplistic glass cup, enough to hold about 5 ounces. She poured the liquid from one bottle into the cup filling it a little over halfway. The next bottle contained a thick orange substance, but when poured into the clear liquid poured before, it turned blood red. As it settled in the bottom of the glass, Shard of Thought picked up the third bottle and offhandedly poured some into the mixture. Mist rose from the glass, the liquid turning blue. Using the other hand to mix the drink with a spoon, she pulled a tiny vial from her pocket and uncapped it, putting just a drop in the glass. Nothing happened. Pushing her blonde hair aside, Shard of Thought leaned down. And blew on the surface of the liquid. The drink bubbled, little purple sparks being kicked up. When it settled, the glass was filled with a molted blue and violet liquid. With a pinch of something silver and a lemon slice to finish, she grinned, pushing the glass forward. "How's that?"